Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2022, 09:56 PM

32,083 posts, read 15,085,780 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Nope. Your post specifically brings up because Trump and asks why people would vote for him.

For the second time.
Trump was mentioned by the op in the first post. It's about republicans running against him. Do you have any opinion on whether other republicans should run against him or just trying to argue. What are your thoughts on DeSantis running against him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2022, 09:59 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,232,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Trump was mentioned by the op in the first post. It's about republicans running against him. Do you have any opinion on whether other republicans should run against him or just trying to argue. What are your thoughts on DeSantis running against him.
Always love the deflection. You specifically mentioned because Trump and asked a question about why anyone would elect him, you were given answers, and they don’t fit your narrative. Hilarious how I’ve proven it repeatedly with your own words and you still won’t admit it and try to deflect and arguing. I’m not trying to argue, I’m proving you wrong with your own words again.

You said that DeSantis is a coward and won’t run against him. So that’s a silly question.

Old 11-19-2022, 10:03 PM

6,364 posts, read 2,907,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post
If Trump is allowed to hold office again there won't be a 2028 election. He will not relinquish, and the GOP has manuvered to sieze the government. Trump wants to turn America into his family dynasty. He and his party are a real danger to democracy and to America....
Demoncat conspiracy theory on steroids. Is he still colluding with Putin? Or is it space aliens now?

Old 11-19-2022, 10:11 PM

32,083 posts, read 15,085,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Always love the deflection. You specifically mentioned because Trump and asked a question about why anyone would elect him, you were given answers, and they don’t fit your narrative. Hilarious how I’ve proven it repeatedly with your own words and you still won’t admit it and try to deflect and arguing. I’m not trying to argue, I’m proving you wrong with your own words again.

You said that DeSantis is a coward and won’t run against him. So that’s a silly question.
You’re just proving that you have no clue how to have a discussion on the topic. Do you not have any thoughts on DeSantis running against Trump. Everyone has an opinion so let’s here yours about it.

Old 11-19-2022, 10:13 PM

2,189 posts, read 1,406,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
So according to you responding to a posted topic is "trying to dicatate". And what crystal ball do you have that identifies how I vote or is it because I won't get on the Trump s**t show parade and follow the far rights views?
A lot of us on here have pretty good memories on what you party you strongly support.

Old 11-19-2022, 10:14 PM

15,860 posts, read 6,561,252 times
Last ride of the Trumpies, I guess.

Old 11-19-2022, 10:15 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,232,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
You’re just proving that you have no clue how to have a discussion on the topic. Do you not have any thoughts on DeSantis running against Trump. Everyone has an opinion so let’s here yours about it.
You’re proving that even when you’re proven wrong with your own words that you continue to argue.

So you’re now saying DeSantis will run against because Trump?

Old 11-19-2022, 10:22 PM

2,189 posts, read 1,406,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofball86 View Post
In other words give Biden 4 more years lol
Biden or even worse.

Old 11-19-2022, 11:35 PM

11,041 posts, read 5,997,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elyn02 View Post
Just because people are being loud about it doesn't mean that it is popular everywhere. I am independent and I largely don't like woke ideas or extreme right ideas.
I don't see De Santis as being extreme right. He's anti-woke. Woke is extreme. Being anti an extreme does not make a person extreme. I see De Santis as being rather moderate. What makes you say or think that he is extreme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlajos View Post
Agreed. DeSantis is anti woke, not right wing.
I was wondering whether it was just me that sees him as moderate.

Old 11-19-2022, 11:46 PM

2,157 posts, read 1,446,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
Last ride of the Trumpies, I guess.
I think the 'Trumpies' last ride was 2016.
Unless there were a radical change in Republican agenda/attitude, I don't want to see them in the Whitehouse. Having Trump run paves the way for the Democrats to win again. So many Republicans are turning on Trump that it seems he is hell bent on burning all but his hard-core base even more so than burning the Democrats. If Trump were out of the picture completely, it would seem Republicans may be able to pull off 2024 although midterms demonstrated a lot more support than expected for Democrat candidates.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies