Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-20-2022, 07:28 PM

11,474 posts, read 5,995,398 times

Advertisements

What we know about Anderson Lee Aldrich, the alleged Colorado Springs Club Q shooter

https://www.denverpost.com/2022/11/2...hooter-club-q/

Old 11-20-2022, 07:36 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,185,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
If that is truly the case, the blood of the victims is on the hands of those that made these policies.
Yeah, like the NRA, the Republican party, and the gun manufacturers who all love an America awash in guns. If guns made us safer, America would be the safest country in the world. Instead it is the the deadliest in the developed world.

Next, social media needs to be held accountable for spreading hatred or being a conduit for it. You see it here all the time. The mods have to work extra hard to remove it from this site. There were some toxic, hateful comments in this thread earlier. Thank you mods for removing that filth.

This mass killing is just one of hundreds but it hurts more when it is fueled by hatred as I assume this was. We shall find out soon enough.

Old 11-20-2022, 08:06 PM

57,271 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post
Perfect timing for Democrats to push for draconinan gun control before the GOP controls the House.

Just saying.
There was bipartisan gun legislation passed last year, Colorado has also passed gun legislation. Oh the horror.

The republicans LGBTQ message has definitely taken hold, Boebert and others will be the focus with her angry rhetoric.

Old 11-20-2022, 08:12 PM

78,409 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post
What we know about Anderson Lee Aldrich, the alleged Colorado Springs Club Q shooter

https://www.denverpost.com/2022/11/2...hooter-club-q/
It's an effectively written article for people with biases and low IQ's so yeah, good journalism.

Really, I just give up. My patience is at zero all around, happy holidays folks.

Old 11-20-2022, 08:14 PM

2,326 posts, read 959,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripicana View Post
what kind of “meaningful legislation? It’s already illegal to kill people

That's correct, this is not solely a legislation issue.
It is a cultural issue. We are a violent nation that does not respect the lives and possessions of our fellow Americans.
We treat other nations the same way. We warmonger and bomb their people and steal their resources.
This is American culture.

Old 11-20-2022, 08:26 PM

50,289 posts, read 47,043,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
Yeah, like the NRA, the Republican party, and the gun manufacturers who all love an America awash in guns. If guns made us safer, America would be the safest country in the world. Instead it is the the deadliest in the developed world.

Next, social media needs to be held accountable for spreading hatred or being a conduit for it. You see it here all the time. The mods have to work extra hard to remove it from this site. There were some toxic, hateful comments in this thread earlier. Thank you mods for removing that filth.

This mass killing is just one of hundreds but it hurts more when it is fueled by hatred as I assume this was. We shall find out soon enough.
You are responsible for your own safety. I am mine. I'll leverage my advantage with weapons, thanks.

Old 11-20-2022, 08:29 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,943,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post

As opposed to those murders that are fueled by compassion and empathy?

Last edited by newtovenice; 11-20-2022 at 08:40 PM..

Old 11-20-2022, 08:35 PM

2,326 posts, read 959,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
It isn't JUST the same photos. If you follow multiple sources, you'll find that the vast majority don't just run the same pics, they quote the same narrative WORD FOR WORD. Different talking heads, exact same story, rather it's NBC, ABC, CBS, NYT, CNN, etc. This IS coordinated, you can't convince anyone with an IQ over 100 that it isn't. The question in my mind is who is pulling the strings of the puppets?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZggCipbiHwE

Old 11-20-2022, 08:52 PM

50,289 posts, read 47,043,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
There was bipartisan gun legislation passed last year, Colorado has also passed gun legislation. Oh the horror.

The republicans LGBTQ message has definitely taken hold, Boebert and others will be the focus with her angry rhetoric.
That darn Constitution getting in the way. The Bolshevik's hate it don't they.

Old 11-20-2022, 09:06 PM

57,271 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
That darn Constitution getting in the way. The Bolshevik's hate it don't they.
Yes what a country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies