Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2022, 06:35 AM

11,411 posts, read 7,803,058 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
The death stats over the past couple years are horrid. During the first year of COVID, we lost many more to other causes, including suicide. Or who knows what. The obituary pages were FULL of deaths for that year. I read obituaries, and the space the paper had to allocate for them was about 2X what you usually see.

So. Back on topic.

Do you believe the pharma companies got together and planned how they could best kill us all, and carried out that plan?
Kinda a bad business plan to kill off all your customers. This is one of the dumbest conspiracy theories ever (and they’re all dumb).

Old 11-23-2022, 06:38 AM

9,501 posts, read 4,339,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenaS62 View Post
This was just released today and it's overwhelming.

https://rumble.com/v1wac7i-world-pre...-suddenly.html
Time to brush off the ol' tinfoil hat and watch a movie.

Old 11-23-2022, 06:42 AM

2,117 posts, read 1,458,867 times
Stew Peters already has over 3 mil views, I read. Notice on his site that he has tons of links for nutritional supps, gold investments, etc. These are called "affiliate" links.

My husband runs a website with affiliate links. He makes hundreds of dollars a month off of these by doing nothing but hosting them and his is a niche bodybuilding site. He also pays people to produce content and productions (filming b building shows and athletes) and in return also makes the majority of money off of this.

This is Stew Peters livelihood and income. Right now with millions of views and people purchasing from his affiliate links, he is making a killing off of this "sensational" story. Stew pays a production crew to piece this together and make a movie. The crew makes money but he is the one reaping the rewards.

Why would anyone, anyhow, want to embrace this dark kind of conspiracy news. If all the vaxxed are running around with thick rubbery clots in their bodies and we are all destined to keel over, then what is the point to going on with life.

He also produced "Watch the Water" where this former chiropractor claims that the vaccines and water supply contain snake venom. Of course the former chiropractor sells his supplement protocol which will mitigate the venom.

So why do the shots have venom, 5G, nanoparticles, magnetic particles, graphene dioxide, monkey blood, blah blah blah. There is always some new poison discovered in the vaccines. Which one is true. Or is it all of this.

I have friends that send me this stuff. I prefer to just shut it off and live a decent and calm life. I have not and am not going to watch this. Stew Peters is making a killing off of all of this and people buy into the drama because it is sensational.

Old 11-23-2022, 06:44 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,940,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC4Me View Post
Kinda a bad business plan to kill off all your customers. This is one of the dumbest conspiracy theories ever (and they’re all dumb).
You look at it as though YOU are in charge of it and see the decisions as YOU would make them.

You have no idea what the ultimate goal is.

Start doing some research. It's out in the open and has been discussed many. many times. It's on globally known mega organization website. That works directly with country government.

Open your eyes already.

Old 11-23-2022, 06:52 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,729,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenaS62 View Post
This was just released today and it's overwhelming.

https://rumble.com/v1wac7i-world-pre...-suddenly.html
People don't want to know, hear, or see the truth. You can give them everything, and they will still deny.

People don't want to believe that there is true evil in the world. They don't want to believe that their 'leaders' would purposely try to hurt them. It doesn't matter how much history there is to show that the opposite is true, they do not want to believe it.

You can show them the books, the interviews, the forums, the sites that are openly telling you what is going on. I mean straight from the mouths of those who want to actually hurt you.

People are incapable of understanding what is being said to them. It's dressed up in flowery 'feel good' language, but if one were to truly take the time to stop making excuses in their minds, and really sit and think on what they just heard, they would be able to peel back that flowery language and hear what the message truly is.

People don't pay attention to absurd media (I don't mean simply main stream media, I mean all media), don't make the connections, don't step back and look at the big picture - they refuse to see the forest through the trees.

We've had a long time of comfort and prosperity in many parts of the world. The very thought or idea that anyone would consider that a 'problem' is..insane, really, to them. To them, it doesn't make sense.

I watch trials a lot. I read a lot of comments. Time after time after time, I read comments from people saying that they 'can't believe anyone would do such a thing'. And all I can think about is: Do you live in a bubble? Are you that thoroughly unaware of just how nasty, greedy, selfish, and evil some people can be? They would never do it, so they can't believe that anyone else would do it.

And then you have the some who agree with what some of these books, forums, interviews, etc. have said. Many years ago, right here on City Data, I provided links, several links, to statements made by people in positions of power talking about 'too many people on the earth', how they would love to see people die off, how they despise people, how nature was more important than any person, and were all for massive depopulation. I would say that was about...5 years ago that I posted that on. this. site. In this forum - P&OC.

Unfortunately, CD seems to have a limit on how far back you can go in your own history. You would have to find the correct key words to be successful in your search. I have looked for my own post for a very long time. It was a long list of people, going back to the 70s, members of groups like the Sierra Club, other wild life foundations, people who run news media outlets, etc. Some are shown in the video you linked to, but the list is much longer, and these things have been said for longer than I've been alive.

People don't understand conditioning. They don't understand that they are being conditioned. They think that they are too intelligent to be conditioned - we are all being conditioned in one way or another. Some things we believe, some things we can tell, right off, that it's a lie, but every last one of us has been conditioned in one way or another.

For this particular subject - I've repeated myself so many times: The massive push, the insipid commercials, the bribes - the fricken bribes! Come ON, people! The stupid songs, TikTok and Instagram 'influencers' being paid to push it, the fear mongering by the media (as usual), etc.

Yet again I point out that there was an 8 hour long meeting with the FDA in October 2020 that apparently almost everyone completely ignored, (I linked to that, as well) that told us what was going to happen. The list of side effects were long known. Two years later, when it could no longer be ignored, media tells us about ONE serious side effect. There's still a whole lot more that was presented in October 2020, yet no one talks about it, nor wants to talk about it.

People really are in their own little worlds. They have no idea what's going on across the world. They have no idea what's going on in their own neighborhoods half the time. Their life is entirely focused on themselves. Get up, drop the kids off at school, go to work to make the money so you can get that new car, go on that vacation, upgrade a part of your house, etc., go to the store, pick up the kids, go home, eat something, watch the media tell you what you should think, go to bed.

One thing that I used to love to do was to sit down somewhere and people watch. I would sit outside either alone, or with a friend, and we would just sit there and watch people. You learn a lot about people when you just sit and watch.

I still observe people and their patterns to this day. I bring things to people. I notice the trends in their habits when it comes to consumer goods, food, etc. I notice, as do the companies, when most people want their stuff, when people think they'll do something on this day to 'avoid' the crowds, and then find out that everyone else had the same thought so they are now all in a crowd that they tried to avoid. I watch how people act, listen to what they say, pay attention to what they think.

One thing that I excel at without trying, is noticing patterns. I may not be good at a host of other things, but that one - it is part of me. It's no different to me than breathing is to people. I can't turn it off, it simply happens. I've come to realize that a lot of people do not see patterns. Even if you explain the patterns to them, they still don't see it.

What will happen is what always happens: Something small happens, people don't notice. Another small thing happens, people don't pay much attention. Another small thing happens, people start to think, 'hmm, that's weird'. Another small thing happens, people start to chatter. Another small thing happens, people are starting to take notice that 'something' is going on.

Another small thing happens, people are starting to get upset. Another small thing happens, now they're getting angry and/or frustrated. Another small thing happens, people are now very aware, and come up with all types of reasons it's happening, based mainly on their conditioning. Another small thing happens, 'we need to put a stop to this!'. Another small thing happens, people say, every single time: "How did we get here?"

They ignored all of the small steps along the way. Those were 'no big deal', 'coincidental', 'it happens', 'a small percentage', etc. It's only when it's right in their face, biting them in the face that they finally realize something happened, and they demand to know how it happened.

All I can tell people is to watch, listen, retain. Being in your own world is comfortable, but eventually the real world intrudes on your own world, and eventually, you're going to have to deal with it, no matter how uncomfortable or inconceivable it is to you.

Burying your head in the sand because someone you don't like said something about it, or because you dismiss so many signs, or because you don't want to believe it, is not going to serve you well.

Old 11-23-2022, 06:53 AM

45,577 posts, read 27,172,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC4Me View Post
What's dumb is not having a clue about what you are talking about.

The people taking the vaccines aren't the customers. The governmental global elites are the customers. They purchase the vaccines with other people's money.

Old 11-23-2022, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navyshow View Post
Stew Peters already has over 3 mil views, I read. Notice on his site that he has tons of links for nutritional supps, gold investments, etc. These are called "affiliate" links.

My husband runs a website with affiliate links. He makes hundreds of dollars a month off of these by doing nothing but hosting them and his is a niche bodybuilding site. He also pays people to produce content and productions (filming b building shows and athletes) and in return also makes the majority of money off of this.

This is Stew Peters livelihood and income. Right now with millions of views and people purchasing from his affiliate links, he is making a killing off of this "sensational" story. Stew pays a production crew to piece this together and make a movie. The crew makes money but he is the one reaping the rewards.

Why would anyone, anyhow, want to embrace this dark kind of conspiracy news. If all the vaxxed are running around with thick rubbery clots in their bodies and we are all destined to keel over, then what is the point to going on with life.

He also produced "Watch the Water" where this former chiropractor claims that the vaccines and water supply contain snake venom. Of course the former chiropractor sells his supplement protocol which will mitigate the venom.

So why do the shots have venom, 5G, nanoparticles, magnetic particles, graphene dioxide, monkey blood, blah blah blah. There is always some new poison discovered in the vaccines. Which one is true. Or is it all of this.

I have friends that send me this stuff. I prefer to just shut it off and live a decent and calm life. I have not and am not going to watch this. Stew Peters is making a killing off of all of this and people buy into the drama because it is sensational.
Making a killing? Like this? Advertising one every possible MSM news program known to man?

Brought to you by Pfizer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAkQlZgnbUQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlL5_kKyLA0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p643Ar0AdY

Old 11-23-2022, 07:16 AM

2,117 posts, read 1,458,867 times
Okay so lets say this documentary is true. All of us fools that have been vaxxed are filled with rubbery clots and nanoparticles and are going to drop dead any second. This includes your family members and co workers and friends.

There will be billions of dead people to bury and no escape. There is no turning back.

What is your solution. What are the "next steps." If we vaxxed are all destined to die due to the elites depopulation agenda, then what are the those that took the death shot to do.

Then there are the chemtrails, venom in the water, killer flouride. Who is going to survive all of this.

Old 11-23-2022, 07:30 AM

4,545 posts, read 2,268,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Navyshow View Post
Okay so lets say this documentary is true. All of us fools that have been vaxxed are filled with rubbery clots and nanoparticles and are going to drop dead any second. This includes your family members and co workers and friends.

There will be billions of dead people to bury and no escape. There is no turning back.

What is your solution. What are the "next steps." If we vaxxed are all destined to die due to the elites depopulation agenda, then what are the those that took the death shot to do.

Then there are the chemtrails, venom in the water, killer flouride. Who is going to survive all of this.

There is nothing that you or anybody can do except be aware and maybe get angry that this has happened. Wake up others. I don't understand why people are not super angry about it. But instead they are like oh well what are we to do, or this is just a stupid conspiracy theory.

My husband and I are the only two in our entire family that are unvaxxed. It's scary to think that we may outlive our children.

Old 11-23-2022, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
People don't want to know, hear, or see the truth. You can give them everything, and they will still deny.

People don't want to believe that there is true evil in the world. They don't want to believe that their 'leaders' would purposely try to hurt them. It doesn't matter how much history there is to show that the opposite is true, they do not want to believe it.

You can show them the books, the interviews, the forums, the sites that are openly telling you what is going on. I mean straight from the mouths of those who want to actually hurt you.

People are incapable of understanding what is being said to them. It's dressed up in flowery 'feel good' language, but if one were to truly take the time to stop making excuses in their minds, and really sit and think on what they just heard, they would be able to peel back that flowery language and hear what the message truly is.

People don't pay attention to absurd media (I don't mean simply main stream media, I mean all media), don't make the connections, don't step back and look at the big picture - they refuse to see the forest through the trees.

We've had a long time of comfort and prosperity in many parts of the world. The very thought or idea that anyone would consider that a 'problem' is..insane, really, to them. To them, it doesn't make sense.

I watch trials a lot. I read a lot of comments. Time after time after time, I read comments from people saying that they 'can't believe anyone would do such a thing'. And all I can think about is: Do you live in a bubble? Are you that thoroughly unaware of just how nasty, greedy, selfish, and evil some people can be? They would never do it, so they can't believe that anyone else would do it.

And then you have the some who agree with what some of these books, forums, interviews, etc. have said. Many years ago, right here on City Data, I provided links, several links, to statements made by people in positions of power talking about 'too many people on the earth', how they would love to see people die off, how they despise people, how nature was more important than any person, and were all for massive depopulation. I would say that was about...5 years ago that I posted that on. this. site. In this forum - P&OC.

Unfortunately, CD seems to have a limit on how far back you can go in your own history. You would have to find the correct key words to be successful in your search. I have looked for my own post for a very long time. It was a long list of people, going back to the 70s, members of groups like the Sierra Club, other wild life foundations, people who run news media outlets, etc. Some are shown in the video you linked to, but the list is much longer, and these things have been said for longer than I've been alive.

People don't understand conditioning. They don't understand that they are being conditioned. They think that they are too intelligent to be conditioned - we are all being conditioned in one way or another. Some things we believe, some things we can tell, right off, that it's a lie, but every last one of us has been conditioned in one way or another.

For this particular subject - I've repeated myself so many times: The massive push, the insipid commercials, the bribes - the fricken bribes! Come ON, people! The stupid songs, TikTok and Instagram 'influencers' being paid to push it, the fear mongering by the media (as usual), etc.

Yet again I point out that there was an 8 hour long meeting with the FDA in October 2020 that apparently almost everyone completely ignored, (I linked to that, as well) that told us what was going to happen. The list of side effects were long known. Two years later, when it could no longer be ignored, media tells us about ONE serious side effect. There's still a whole lot more that was presented in October 2020, yet no one talks about it, nor wants to talk about it.

People really are in their own little worlds. They have no idea what's going on across the world. They have no idea what's going on in their own neighborhoods half the time. Their life is entirely focused on themselves. Get up, drop the kids off at school, go to work to make the money so you can get that new car, go on that vacation, upgrade a part of your house, etc., go to the store, pick up the kids, go home, eat something, watch the media tell you what you should think, go to bed.

One thing that I used to love to do was to sit down somewhere and people watch. I would sit outside either alone, or with a friend, and we would just sit there and watch people. You learn a lot about people when you just sit and watch.

I still observe people and their patterns to this day. I bring things to people. I notice the trends in their habits when it comes to consumer goods, food, etc. I notice, as do the companies, when most people want their stuff, when people think they'll do something on this day to 'avoid' the crowds, and then find out that everyone else had the same thought so they are now all in a crowd that they tried to avoid. I watch how people act, listen to what they say, pay attention to what they think.

One thing that I excel at without trying, is noticing patterns. I may not be good at a host of other things, but that one - it is part of me. It's no different to me than breathing is to people. I can't turn it off, it simply happens. I've come to realize that a lot of people do not see patterns. Even if you explain the patterns to them, they still don't see it.

What will happen is what always happens: Something small happens, people don't notice. Another small thing happens, people don't pay much attention. Another small thing happens, people start to think, 'hmm, that's weird'. Another small thing happens, people start to chatter. Another small thing happens, people are starting to take notice that 'something' is going on.

Another small thing happens, people are starting to get upset. Another small thing happens, now they're getting angry and/or frustrated. Another small thing happens, people are now very aware, and come up with all types of reasons it's happening, based mainly on their conditioning. Another small thing happens, 'we need to put a stop to this!'. Another small thing happens, people say, every single time: "How did we get here?"

They ignored all of the small steps along the way. Those were 'no big deal', 'coincidental', 'it happens', 'a small percentage', etc. It's only when it's right in their face, biting them in the face that they finally realize something happened, and they demand to know how it happened.

All I can tell people is to watch, listen, retain. Being in your own world is comfortable, but eventually the real world intrudes on your own world, and eventually, you're going to have to deal with it, no matter how uncomfortable or inconceivable it is to you.

Burying your head in the sand because someone you don't like said something about it, or because you dismiss so many signs, or because you don't want to believe it, is not going to serve you well.
Excellent excellent excellent post.

It all begins with noticing that nothing happens by accident. Patterns indeed. Everywhere. Predictable. I believe that those in history called 'prophets' who predicted the future were just people who were paying attention.

Awareness + curiosity = wisdom

There is no awareness and there is no curiousity in most people today. But people will tell you that they are 'smartest in the room.'
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies