Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2022, 11:00 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,740,268 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
Asked and answered before. I have no problem understanding why people want separate bathrooms. I have no problem with people who can’t wrap their heads around transgenderism other than the dismissive attitude. Not all men want to use the bathroom it’s a try at a gotcha question. Trans women are subject to violence in the men’s room which is why they use the woman’s.
What does it mean to feel like a woman? Or to live like a woman? How do women dress? Why does a man in jeans look different than a women in jeans (something you said the other day)?

The only men who want to use the women’s bathrooms are either people with gender dysphoria, men with fetishes and/or perverts.

That’s who you want to put the welcome mat out for?

Why were bathrooms segregated by sex all these years?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2022, 11:03 AM

18,381 posts, read 19,015,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
I did google it. That’s how I know you’re wrong. look at the dates on your sources.

Looking forward to you answering the other questions I asked you. Ones you’ve dodged before repeatedly. As well as the questions Kayanne asked that you completely ignored.
You didn’t look far some from the list we’re from 2022. Which questions?

Old 11-29-2022, 11:05 AM

Quote:
You didn’t look far some from the list we’re from 2022. Which questions?
Look at the post directly above. I’ve asked these questions so many times and you never answer.

Share a link to your source form 2022. I did not see that anywhere.

Old 11-29-2022, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Other information about what?
I just quoted it. Do you have other info/links that suggested all states or more states other than the 18 who protect trans rights I mentioned that have laws allowing transgender to use any bathroom they wish?

Old 11-29-2022, 11:09 AM

Quote:
I just quoted it. Do you have other info/links that suggested all states or more states other than the 18 who protect trans rights I mentioned that have laws allowing transgender to use any bathroom they wish?
You made that assertion but have not provided evidence. Don’t ask me for evidence to refute a claim that you cannot provide evidence for yourself. Post a link.

Also, answer my questions. Quit dodging.

Old 11-29-2022, 11:16 AM

Quote:
What does it mean to feel like a woman? Or to live like a woman? How do women dress? Why does a man in jeans look different than a women in jeans (something you said the other day)?

The only men who want to use the women’s bathrooms are either people with gender dysphoria, men with fetishes and/or perverts.

That’s who you want to put the welcome mat out for?

Why were bathrooms segregated by sex all these years?
What it feels like to be a man or woman is subjective. Having a period, growing up a girl? Giving birth? Many real women never give birth many girls never have a period till years after their peers. Are they less female?

Yes agreed only trans gender want to use the bathroom they identify with. Perverts have always wanted to gain access to facilities that hasn’t changed. A pervert is not the same as a trans person peacefully living their life that needs to use the bathroom.

Reason for segregation is what you already know privacy, modesty and the like. Before trans wanted to use the bathroom women we’re still subject to perverts entering the ladies room. I welcome anyone who doesn’t want to do harm. I have no issues with a trans walking in the ladies to pee. Btw many women at concerts, sporting events and bars use the men’s room when the ladies line is long. Most people want to just relieve themselves. As I e said many times worries about this are overblown.

Old 11-29-2022, 11:21 AM

Quote:
You made that assertion but have not provided evidence. Don’t ask me for evidence to refute a claim that you cannot provide evidence for yourself. Post a link.

Answers the questions. You’re the one who asserted the danger, how you can’t speak out because of the laws. Which made me Google the law and found not many state protect a trans. I asked if you had info saying otherwise, you dodged it and still do. I’ve said before I don’t know how to link, I use a cell phone, Google is as easy for me as it is for you. I’ll wait for the laws that don’t allow you to speak up as you suggested. I’ve said before I could be wrong but my research shows I’m not.

Old 11-29-2022, 11:22 AM

Quote:

Btw I’ll be leaving the discussion soon I have things to do. Ok by you?

Old 11-29-2022, 11:26 AM

Quote:
What it feels like to be a man or woman is subjective. Having a period, growing up a girl? Giving birth? Many real women never give birth many girls never have a period till years after their peers. Are they less female?

Yes agreed only trans gender want to use the bathroom they identify with. Perverts have always wanted to gain access to facilities that hasn’t changed. A pervert is not the same as a trans person peacefully living their life that needs to use the bathroom.

Reason for segregation is what you already know privacy, modesty and the like. Before trans wanted to use the bathroom women we’re still subject to perverts entering the ladies room. I welcome anyone who doesn’t want to do harm. I have no issues with a trans walking in the ladies to pee. Btw many women at concerts, sporting events and bars use the men’s room when the ladies line is long. Most people want to just relieve themselves. As I e said many times worries about this are overblown.
So there is nothing unique about men or women?

I guess we should just have one big bathroom for all then. We’re all non binary, I guess.

Old 11-29-2022, 11:31 AM

13,388 posts, read 6,438,184 times
Quote:
So there is nothing unique about men or women?

I guess we should just have one big bathroom for all then. We’re all non binary, I guess.
That would actually be a great solution as then there will be good guys around to police the perverts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies