Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-27-2022, 01:36 PM

3,273 posts, read 1,415,606 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
If a shot is only designed to mitigate or reduce symptoms, then that’s a form of anti-venom or treatment. It’s certainly not a vaccine. Vaccines have a definition and just a reduction in symptoms isn’t the definition.

Does it sound good? Does it line Pfizer’s pockets? Sure… but at who’s expense?

Notice the military doesn’t require even one booster. Nobody in military has had any Covid shots since fall 2021 (the second one). No boosters. Anyone want to guess why military is fearing all boosters and any booster mandates? Anyone?
Two things:

(1) If your issue is that it would be better called a COVID shot instead of a vaccine, ok. It has benefits…reduces hospitalization, chances of death, yada, yada. They can call it a whackadoodle for all I care…I’m far more interested in the benefits than the label.

(2) I’m certain that plenty of people in the military have had COVID shots subsequent to the Fall of 2021. I don’t know, but given the state of the world, I would not be surprised if they are not required. But, I can’t believe the military prohibits its personnel from getting further COVID shots/boosts, etc. I’m sure plenty of staff have voluntarily gotten shots. If they truly feared them, they would prohibit them. I’m sure they’d prefer everyone be vaccinated, but given the state of the judiciary, the potency of the anti-vaxers in congress, I could believe it’s just not politically possible.

Old 11-27-2022, 01:42 PM

1,912 posts, read 1,129,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinE View Post
RIP those were vaxxed. Immune systems permanently damaged.

WaPo

“For the first time, a majority of Americans dying from the coronavirus received at least the primary series of the vaccine.

Fifty-eight percent of coronavirus deaths in August were people who were vaccinated or boosted, according to an analysis conducted for The Health 202 by Cynthia Cox, vice president at the Kaiser Family Foundation”
No, immune systems were NOT permanently damaged.

The vaccination rate in the US is almost 80% and vaccine effectiveness wears off so the fact that 42% of deaths come from the 20% who aren’t vaccinated is the point here.

Old 11-27-2022, 02:19 PM

12,905 posts, read 15,660,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WVNomad View Post
Two things:

(1) If your issue is that it would be better called a COVID shot instead of a vaccine, ok. It has benefits…reduces hospitalization, chances of death, yada, yada. They can call it a whackadoodle for all I care…I’m far more interested in the benefits than the label.

(2) I’m certain that plenty of people in the military have had COVID shots subsequent to the Fall of 2021. I don’t know, but given the state of the world, I would not be surprised if they are not required. But, I can’t believe the military prohibits its personnel from getting further COVID shots/boosts, etc. I’m sure plenty of staff have voluntarily gotten shots. If they truly feared them, they would prohibit them. I’m sure they’d prefer everyone be vaccinated, but given the state of the judiciary, the potency of the anti-vaxers in congress, I could believe it’s just not politically possible.
They are giving out boosters on my military installation and plenty of military are voluntarily taking them.

Old 11-27-2022, 02:32 PM

21,884 posts, read 12,970,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
They are giving out boosters on my military installation and plenty of military are voluntarily taking them.
My guess would be that anybody who didn't comply with the first round has already been drummed out of service. Correct? So only the compliant remain. That's a sure way to get 100% compliance! Apply to any workplace that made Proof of Vaccination a requirement.

Old 11-27-2022, 02:47 PM

57,285 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by otterhere View Post
My guess would be that anybody who didn't comply with the first round has already been drummed out of service. Correct? So only the compliant remain. That's a sure way to get 100% compliance! Apply to any workplace that made Proof of Vaccination a requirement.
That is a bad guess, some have still not received the vaccine and actions are pending but they have released 8,000 to date.

But don't worry the GOP has a bill pending to prohibit Covid-19 vaccine as a requirement, I wonder why they didn't add in the other 19 vaccine requirements. Absolutely insane.

Old 11-27-2022, 03:45 PM

3,273 posts, read 1,415,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
That is a bad guess, some have still not received the vaccine and actions are pending but they have released 8,000 to date.

But don't worry the GOP has a bill pending to prohibit Covid-19 vaccine as a requirement, I wonder why they didn't add in the other 19 vaccine requirements. Absolutely insane.
“Absolutely” is the correct word.

Old 11-27-2022, 06:04 PM

334 posts, read 188,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Then it's not a vaccine. True vaccines prevent you from getting a disease. Changing the definition of "vaccine" to fit the way this shot works IS fraud. And coming right out and stating "You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations," as U.S. President Joe Biden falsely stated in 2021, is also fraud.

There is also no proof that the vaccine reduces the risk of serious symptoms, since the vaccine was mutating to a more mild strain when the vaccine came out.
You are absolutely correct.....!!!!

They seem to be modifying the definition to suit the lie the populace has been told about "the shot" because goodness knows it's NOT a "vaccine." The "definition" they're using now fits with the coercion they're using to get "the sheep" to take more booster-shots to keep up so-called protection. They altered the definition of "vaccine" so that it doesn't mean "preventing a disease or producing immunity." Because "the shot" didn't live up to the definition of a "true vaccine" it does now since they changed the meaning of "vaccine." The deceit and criminality is absolutely unbelievable. Thankfully, the truth cannot be suppressed any longer and it's being revealed more-and-more.

"The definition changes come as more people who are supposedly immune or protected from the disease continue to be infected and spread the virus. One recent study even found that people who are “fully vaccinated” carry up to 251 times the normal viral load of COVID-19." You can read more about the definition change HERE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Statistics can be manipulated to reach any conclusion desired. People familiar with statistical analysis fully understand that fact.

This fact was the source of the old axiom, “there are lies, damned lies, and then statistics”.

Furthermore, aside the Pfizer documents which revealed some of the clinical trial shenanigans engaged in, there is a very long history of these carefully designed frauds pretending to be clinical trials, which are paid for by the pharmaceutical establishment. You think they aren’t going to get what they paid for? Of course they are.

One of the more blatantly absurd “techniques” among the many, is to eliminate the data from participants who do not complete the full course of the trial. So, if the trial includes multiple doses of X, but people experience bad reactions from the first, or die, they are excluded from the results. Imagine that! So the safety test only considers the data collected from those who safely complete the trial. There are a multitude of similarly self serving techniques employed to ensure the “integrity” of the results. This, by the way can be translated from Orwellian English, into plain English as ensuring the desired results are achieved, by any means necessary.
Here's more evidence (the link is in the title):

Official UK document from the Ministry of Health reveals Convid never existed. This now being the case means the masks, lockdowns, vaccines and PCR tests were all acts of criminality

Old 11-27-2022, 08:47 PM

57,285 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Call it a vaccine or whatever you want, it saved lives.

Old 11-27-2022, 08:54 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,207,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquietpath View Post
I never got the vaccine or any booster and am doing just dandy. Glad we are both doing fine. However, I'm very glad I don't have some unproven/untested substance floating around in my immune system.

Amazing how folks that got the shot are still crying about others that haven’t. They must not have much faith in the shot protecting themselves. Surely they’re still masking up and social distancing.

Funniest part is that the border has remained open and millions of untested and unvaxxed illegals that are exempt from the shot have come in and continue to do so, but that gets ignored, LOL

Last edited by erieguy; 11-27-2022 at 09:11 PM..

Old 11-27-2022, 09:08 PM

9,510 posts, read 9,087,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WVNomad View Post
Two things:

On #1, the current political leadership has never acknowledged the Covid shot only lessens symptoms. Even if one of them did, there is lessening proof and void of additional studies to help support the claim. It’s literally been “the shot prevents Covid “ which has now morphed into “it (only) reduces symptoms “ and not “we screwed this up, we lied, we were wrong”.

#2, it’s not a prohibition on Covid boosters. It’s just not required. No boosters are required in the military because leadership knows the Covid shots and boosters have failed to deliver and have created a “$&# storm” within the military readiness. Large numbers are fleeing and recruiting is the worst since post Vietnam. Even the dot.com days in late 1990’s were this dismal.

Just a year ago, the military said they were kicking everyone out who refused the two shot Covid. Then once the wave of resignations and exodus hit the military, the leadership has eliminated any mention of requiring boosters. Wonder why… especially among the younger males being disproportionately affected by heart damage from Covid vaccines and boosters. Regret might be one word to use appropriately.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/heal...e-heart-damage
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies