Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-27-2022, 07:03 PM

4,510 posts, read 4,037,072 times

Advertisements

This is being used to give him a platform.

Which he just used to expose that Desantis gave Ben Shapiro $100k.

Old 11-27-2022, 08:22 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,749,936 times
The fact that all it takes is putting on a red hat with MAGA on it turns you into a conservative is bat $#!+ Crazy.

Old 11-27-2022, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
And life for Americans was much better under Trump. Deny that. This admin is a reckless disaster in every way and I believe it’s intentional. It has to be intentional to be this incompetent and destructive. Every move made by this admin compounds previous reckless decisions they’ve made.

No one including anyone here says they like Biden. But they don’t say jack. They’ll talk about Trump even though he’s no longer POTUS but don’t have the balls to call it like it is with this senile idiot. If they have I’ve missed it.
I'll play along. Cities on fire, COVID spreading like the plague , bodies piled up at hospitals like The Walking Dead on AMC, cabinet members jumping ship ,economy shut down, government chaos, laughed at at UN, Unite the Right rally, MAGA Klan rallies , schools closed, bleach drinkers and 1/6. No. America voted for an end to the Idiocracy. But hey. "It has electrolytes".

Old 11-27-2022, 08:43 PM

4,416 posts, read 9,132,511 times
i fully support him!

Old 11-27-2022, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loose cannon View Post
i fully support him!
Support who?

Old 11-27-2022, 08:50 PM

26,560 posts, read 14,429,236 times
one of Trump's responses to the situation:

“So I help a seriously troubled man, who just happens to be black, Ye (Kanye West), who has been decimated in his business and virtually everything else, and who has always been good to me, by allowing his request for a meeting at Mar-a-Lago, alone, so that I can give him much needed “advice,” He shows up with 3 people, two of which I didn’t know, the other a political person who I haven’t seen in years. I told him don’t run for office, a total waste of time, can’t win. Fake News went CRAZY!”

one minor detail left out.

Old 11-27-2022, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
one of Trump's responses to the situation:

“So I help a seriously troubled man, who just happens to be black, Ye (Kanye West), who has been decimated in his business and virtually everything else, and who has always been good to me, by allowing his request for a meeting at Mar-a-Lago, alone, so that I can give him much needed “advice,” He shows up with 3 people, two of which I didn’t know, the other a political person who I haven’t seen in years. I told him don’t run for office, a total waste of time, can’t win. Fake News went CRAZY!”

one minor detail left out.
Well he was right about the last part. Can't win. But neither can he.

Old 11-27-2022, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebler_Erler View Post
He supports Kanye the pioneer.

A black man endorsed by Neo-Nazis.

Who screwed up the timeline?
Closer and closer to this.

https://gizmodo.com/is-it-strange-th...ary-1849789570

Old 11-27-2022, 10:44 PM

13,285 posts, read 8,433,752 times
Quote:
And life for Americans was much better under Trump. Deny that. This admin is a reckless disaster in every way and I believe it’s intentional. It has to be intentional to be this incompetent and destructive. Every move made by this admin compounds previous reckless decisions they’ve made.

No one including anyone here says they like Biden. But they don’t say jack. They’ll talk about Trump even though he’s no longer POTUS but don’t have the balls to call it like it is with this senile idiot. If they have I’ve missed it.
Then may I introduce myself so you may have on your record- I actually like Biden- The person. The human, the fairly elected Leader. There. Now you can take that back to your base camp and share with your misguided that a natural born citizen can have an opinion that doesn't match your overgeneralization.
My life was not better under Trump - Nor was it better under the Bush Presidency. Thru no fault of theirs. It was how the industry I worked in changed and contracts were left unpaid.
While I can understand that a pseudo conservative can appear to be upset at some of the economic changes, its still not reason to glorify the republican party or the maga tropes.
If by reckless decisions you disagree with 350billion in deficit reduction then dear one I don't know what to tell you. Plus he isn't ranting constantly like the bozo before him.

But I digress - as this is about Kanye and his delusional ambition to run for President. I stand by the fact the man needs clinical help for his mental ails.

Old 11-28-2022, 07:02 AM

6,806 posts, read 4,464,336 times
Quote:

How was life better for me under Trump? Please explain that. All I remember is cheaper gas, protests and cities taken over by armed thugs. We still have open borders. We still have common core in our schools.

And honestly, I don't trust him not to incite another riot in our Capitol or other sacred government institution (or government official) should something not go his way. Trump is dangerous. Why can't you Trumpsters see that?

None of these truths mean that I like Joe Biden, or that I think all is peachy right now. America is a disaster. We need a young, strong leader, not one who's old and psychotic.

I gave Trump the chance in 2016. He blew it. He had nothing but excuses about why he couldn't fulfill his campaign promises. Since he was that ineffective because of the "do-nothing democrats" (his words!), he'll be equally ineffective if I voted him back in.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.