Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2022, 12:45 PM

30,058 posts, read 18,652,475 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Apparently it's well documented.

I guess that means the she is not the only goofball if others are documenting this with bad behavior by people the can't control themselves.

Terrible

DISCLAIMER: No people were harmed in posting these words.

But if she is making these claims, she can start at the top with the Red Dawn speech by Biden that resulted in an 18 year old losing his life.
It is simply amazing to see such morons in a position of power in our government.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2022, 12:56 PM

78,339 posts, read 60,527,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
She's talking about words that incite violence.
She'd have a valid viewpoint if that hadn't been hijacked to mean labeling political differences as "violence" in order to stifle opposing viewpoints and free speech.

Old 11-28-2022, 01:35 PM

15,849 posts, read 6,308,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
She'd have a valid viewpoint if that hadn't been hijacked to mean labeling political differences as "violence" in order to stifle opposing viewpoints and free speech.
How does her doing the same thing invalidate the principal? This partisan crap ola is getting old. Are you really willing to watch one of your fellow Americans pay the price for HER hypocrisy (if she is I don't know this person but it doesn't matter).

Old 11-28-2022, 01:49 PM

78,339 posts, read 60,527,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
How does her doing the same thing invalidate the principal? This partisan crap ola is getting old. Are you really willing to watch one of your fellow Americans pay the price for HER hypocrisy (if she is I don't know this person but it doesn't matter).
I'm really not following your point and you seem to either be confusing me with other posters or assigning me their viewpoints.

Saying "I oppose gay marriage" is not violence. I may not agree with the viewpoint, but labeling it as violence in order to ban the speaker from speaking is just relabeling "wrong think" and righteously painting a thin veneer of legitimacy over a fascist play.

This is not new, it's really just a neo-McCarthyism

Old 11-28-2022, 01:52 PM

6,963 posts, read 2,696,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by b29510 View Post
why do people elect people like this, For the last twenty years, she been well.........stupid.
not like doing dumb things, but so uneducated , i dont see how.............

there got to be someone in her district that smarter than........

why do people elect people like this? there are so many. like the guy who thought the island would tip over
She is the idiot who wanted NASA to point the camera of the Mars lander at the flag that the astronauts planted when they landed there.

Old 11-28-2022, 02:14 PM

23,856 posts, read 24,091,732 times
She's talking about "stochastic terrorism," which is the latest strategy to shut down free speech.

"If someone hears you say that you don't like that gay person, they could take it as a call to action and harm them."

Notice the "gay" reference in there? Yup. If it were a Christian pastor - not stochastic terrorism. See how that works?

Anyway, culture war crap aside, this is a very serious problem because it's happening at the government level, not social. Keep a very close eye on this because I guarantee that it's going to cause legal issues later and the 1st Amendment is effectively at stake. Left, right or otherwise, this should have you on high alert.

Old 11-28-2022, 02:25 PM

20,457 posts, read 12,373,731 times
reminder to all who read.

Democrats vote for this.

repeatedly

Old 11-28-2022, 02:45 PM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
She's talking about "stochastic terrorism," which is the latest strategy to shut down free speech.

"If someone hears you say that you don't like that gay person, they could take it as a call to action and harm them."

Notice the "gay" reference in there? Yup. If it were a Christian pastor - not stochastic terrorism. See how that works?

Anyway, culture war crap aside, this is a very serious problem because it's happening at the government level, not social. Keep a very close eye on this because I guarantee that it's going to cause legal issues later and the 1st Amendment is effectively at stake. Left, right or otherwise, this should have you on high alert.
remember when Dems and the mainstream media - but i repeat myself - held trump responsible for every anti-asian attack because he accurately used the phrase 'china virus' to describe the wuflu?

pepperidge farm does.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies