Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2022, 11:11 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,548,464 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk55732 View Post
And I presume you to be an idiot for thinking that.
your presumption is spot-on.

Old 11-28-2022, 11:13 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,548,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
Sorry, I presume this because many here do espouse the 'replacement theory' that has been the motivation for many mass shootings. A poster above listed them. I read support of this theory on this site. Hopefully, I am wrong.
nope, here was your 'presumption':

Quote:
I'm sure there will be disagreement on this site as I presume many support him and what he did.
nothing whatsoever to do with 'replacement theory'. too late to weasel out of it now.

Old 11-28-2022, 11:15 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,943,676 times
Quote:
The White Supremacist terrorist who killed people in Buffalo, NY based on their race has pled guilty and admitted he killed them because they were Black. Automatic life in prison without parole. He believed in the 'Replacement Theory" those right-wing commentators like Tucker Carlson spew daily on Fox News. One reads it on here too. Why people like Tucker are dangerous. Anyway, glad to see some justice served.

Source:https://www.sfchronicle.com/news/art...o-17614770.php
What's Replacement Theory?

is there a video you can point me to where Tucker Carlson explains it? Since he talks about it daily should be what, hundreds of videos to pick from? TIA

Old 11-28-2022, 11:18 AM

4,509 posts, read 4,044,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
Yeah, society has many evil people in it, it is very unfortunate. That his why, everyone of these mass murderers should be put down.

110 people ? I would have thought it would be more than that. That is basically three months of murders in Detroit.
Those are black people so obviously that poster doesn't care.

Old 11-28-2022, 11:20 AM

25,116 posts, read 16,212,465 times
Quote:
The White Supremacist terrorist who killed people in Buffalo, NY based on their race has pled guilty and admitted he killed them because they were Black. Automatic life in prison without parole. He believed in the 'Replacement Theory" those right-wing commentators like Tucker Carlson spew daily on Fox News. One reads it on here too. Why people like Tucker are dangerous. Anyway, glad to see some justice served.

because I don't routinely watch Tucker Carlson, I have not seem him talk about "Replacement Theory". Since you apparently have, can you direct us to some clips from his show?

We do know the killer used a Discord server, Twitch, and cited 4Chan as motivation. He didn't mention Fox News or Tucker Carlson as far as I've seen.

Old 11-28-2022, 11:21 AM

25,116 posts, read 16,212,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeNigh View Post
Is your target white people because there's a ton of white targeted mass killings but you mentioned none. Is that motivated from liberal rhetoric from the MSM and greater democrat machine?
interestingly, a different poster put up the exact same list last night on a different thread.

It must have been the inane thread about "Republicans" "coming for" women first with abortion non-bans that are restrictions, and then said all LBGTQ folks would be targeted. Because that thread got deleted.

the scariest part is there are so many on the left brainwashed into believing what they're being fed. They talk about anti-Semitism in the US, but then use examples from outside the US, and examples involving Muslims and Black people too.

Old 11-28-2022, 11:24 AM

11,019 posts, read 5,984,846 times
Quote:

Seriously? Well then, if it is being spewed daily then you should have no trouble providing examples of these 'right-wing commentators'.

Old 11-28-2022, 11:25 AM

19,840 posts, read 12,099,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoBromhal View Post
interestingly, a different poster put up the exact same list last night on a different thread.
Pretty sure it's the same poster under a new name. SSDD, sometimes multiple times a day.

Old 11-28-2022, 11:28 AM

11,019 posts, read 5,984,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
What's Replacement Theory?

is there a video you can point me to where Tucker Carlson explains it? Since he talks about it daily should be what, hundreds of videos to pick from? TIA
It's actually a left wing thing. If Tucker Carlson has mentioned it it would be because he was talking about the left wing replacement theory that the left are pushing.

Old 11-28-2022, 11:32 AM

30,369 posts, read 19,156,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
I could care less what his ideology is, he deserves to be put down like a sick animal.
Me too, killers like him need to be put down 6' underground is my view.

Not surprisingly, he also was involved with the Fascist Butthead Instigators (FBI).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies