Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2022, 10:29 AM

5,913 posts, read 3,185,879 times

Advertisements

The White Supremacist terrorist who killed people in Buffalo, NY based on their race has pled guilty and admitted he killed them because they were Black. Automatic life in prison without parole. He believed in the 'Replacement Theory" those right-wing commentators like Tucker Carlson spew daily on Fox News. One reads it on here too. Why people like Tucker are dangerous. Anyway, glad to see some justice served.

Source:https://www.sfchronicle.com/news/art...o-17614770.php

Last edited by Oakformonday; 11-28-2022 at 10:57 AM..

Old 11-28-2022, 10:40 AM

29,486 posts, read 14,650,004 times
I could care less what his ideology is, he deserves to be put down like a sick animal.

Old 11-28-2022, 10:45 AM

5,222 posts, read 3,014,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
The White Supremacist terrorist who killed people in Buffalo, NY based on their race has pled guilty and admitted he killed them because they were Black. Automatic life in prison without parole. He believed in the 'Replacement Theory" those right-wing commentators like Tucker Carlson spew daily on Fox News. One reads it on here too. Why people like Tucker are dangerous. Anyway, glad to see some justice served. I'm sure there will be disagreement on this site as I presume many support him and what he did.

And I presume you to be an idiot for thinking that.

Old 11-28-2022, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
I could care less what his ideology is, he deserves to be put down like a sick animal.
That's your prerogative and right to not care. He pled not guilty to the federal hate crime charges that could result in the death penalty so there is that...

Old 11-28-2022, 10:48 AM

29,823 posts, read 24,908,096 times
Replacement theory has nothing to do with "Tucker". They've been teaching kids this stuff in the leftist controlled k-12 for a couple decades now. The white children were told that they were going to be minorities someday. The concept likely came from the left, although I have no idea who came up with the actual term "replacement theory", which obviously many think is more than a theory when 10's of millions of illegals are literally replacing American citizens. It seems as if the left is attempting to produce an army of angry domestic terrorists.

Old 11-28-2022, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk55732 View Post
And I presume you to be an idiot for thinking that.
Sorry, I presume this because many here do espouse the 'replacement theory' that has been the motivation for many mass shootings. A poster above listed them. I read support of this theory on this site. Hopefully, I am wrong.

Old 11-28-2022, 10:49 AM

9,508 posts, read 4,342,349 times
Quote:
The White Supremacist terrorist who killed people in Buffalo, NY based on their race has pled guilty and admitted he killed them because they were Black. Automatic life in prison without parole. He believed in the 'Replacement Theory" those right-wing commentators like Tucker Carlson spew daily on Fox News. One reads it on here too. Why people like Tucker are dangerous. Anyway, glad to see some justice served. I'm sure there will be disagreement on this site as I presume many support him and what he did.

1) Normal, sane people don't go around killing people just because of something a talking head said on the TV/Internet
2) Carlson has never, to the best of my knowledge, incited violence. That being said, I don't really pay attention to him.
3) Dems/Left has normalized violence against anyone who disagrees with them. If the finger of blame should be pointed anywhere, it should be at them.
4) Dems/Leftists/Progs use far more violent rhetoric than the Right.

As such, go direct your faux outrage elsewhere.

Old 11-28-2022, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Sorry, I presume this because many here do espouse the 'replacement theory' that has been the motivation for many mass shootings. A poster above listed them. I read support of this theory on this site. Hopefully, I am wrong.
Nope, I am calling you an idiot because you presume that many on here support what he did.

Old 11-28-2022, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk55732 View Post
Nope, I am calling you an idiot because you presume that many on here support what he did.
Not an idiot for presuming that but it is clear that writing it is going to hit too many nerves, so I have deleted it. Most importantly, this demon has pled guilty and will never see the light of day as a free man. But I still believe the rhetoric from the right-wing is a major cause of these horrifying incidents.

Old 11-28-2022, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Not an idiot for presuming that but it is clear that writing it is going to hit too many nerves, so I have deleted it. Most importantly, this demon has pled guilty and will never see the light of day as a free man. But I still believe the rhetoric from the right-wing is a major cause of these horrifying incidents.
No, the rhetoric from extremist, whether it is right or left is the major cause of horrifying incidents. There are idiots on either side.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies