Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2022, 06:36 PM

62,726 posts, read 28,935,937 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wartrace View Post
How do we know WHO is entering our country? I am not anti-immigration however our government has the responsibility to ensure people entering our country are not a danger to citizens. Criminals and terrorists need to be stopped.
So do economic terrorists and that's what most of them are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2022, 07:01 PM

23,176 posts, read 12,303,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
I haven't commented on what their doing other than to say Federal Marshall Training is just that regardless of placement.

The article is based on a program director of an organization with 7 employees, like a lobby group, not a union, not a government agency. To push an agenda and then go on the social media circuit while waiting for a response does nothing to reinforce their position.

Air Marshals still exist as they have since the 1960's, when and where they are we'll never know but having a manning level to cover most flights will probally never happen in my lifetime or yours. As for the allegations of their current roles there's no proof other than hearsay from a poster.
No one is saying that they'd be on "most" flights. Logic says they won't. Logic also says that if they were doing their "air marshal" jobs then they might possibly be on a flight a wannabe terrorist might have been considering taking.

I noticed you'd ignored my question to you, so I'll ask again:

Are you okay with Biden having the air marshals hold illegals hands at the southern border instead of being a line of defense on flights?

Old 11-28-2022, 07:23 PM

30,223 posts, read 23,643,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
It was all supposed to be a secret?
Our enemies don't have moles and they all completely rely on our media for intel?
If we have problems with security, it does not need to be broadcasted to everyone. Fix the issue and shut up about it. (Not you, the people who need to fix the problem.)

You don't tell the world your weaknesses.

Old 11-28-2022, 07:27 PM

9,321 posts, read 11,072,887 times
Quote:
Biden* is removing the air marshals from flights and sending them to the southern border to babysit illegals.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/air-ma...op-another-911
Hey, I've got an idea! Hire 87,000 border agents, air marshals, and border agents.

Old 11-28-2022, 07:31 PM

8,942 posts, read 11,732,271 times
If I get removed from my cushy jobs flying around the countries and sent to some border stations, I would be unhappy too.

Old 11-28-2022, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
If we have problems with security, it does not need to be broadcasted to everyone. Fix the issue and shut up about it. (Not you, the people who need to fix the problem.)

You don't tell the world your weaknesses.

Seems the only way to fix issues is to replace the current leader with someone sane.

Old 11-28-2022, 07:48 PM

21,074 posts, read 19,579,298 times
They should be sending Secret Service instead.

...all of them.

Old 11-28-2022, 07:57 PM

5,294 posts, read 3,171,025 times
Quote:

Are you okay with Biden having the air marshals hold illegals hands at the southern border instead of being a line of defense on flights?
I'm fine with it. Haven't we had 6 years of "the border is the biggest crisis"? Now that people are getting sent there its "well we need air marshalls on flights".

Better screening. Locked cockpit doors. We're good, send 'em to the border.

Old 11-28-2022, 08:01 PM

2,953 posts, read 988,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingaround12345 View Post
Just make sure everybody on the plane has a gun. If the shooting starts the good guy with a gun can open his clip. Problem solved.
Clip. Listening to you blunder through this subject is as cringey as watching an adult eat spaghettiOs with their hands. It's referred to as a 'mag', short for magazine. I'm sure you can remember that. MAGAzine. MAGA-zine. You say it 436 times a day and wake up screaming it several times a night so I'm sure it's within you to remember that the bad killing bullets go in the MAGA zine.

Old 11-28-2022, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSox 15 View Post
I'm fine with it. Haven't we had 6 years of "the border is the biggest crisis"? Now that people are getting sent there its "well we need air marshalls on flights".

Better screening. Locked cockpit doors. We're good, send 'em to the border.
Meh. Biden* could hire locals at minimum wage to babysit the illegals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies