Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2022, 04:54 AM

15,860 posts, read 6,325,302 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
This immoral company should be cancelled. Has Apple removed them from its store yet?
I think they are getting cancelled.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2022, 04:55 AM

12,039 posts, read 6,570,692 times
Democrats definitely seem to be leaning into the “normalizing” of pedophillia and sexualizing children.
It’s happening in our schools, the entertainment industry and the fashion industry.
Needs to be nipped in the bud …NOW.

I suspect many democrats don’t even know their party is moving in this direction.

Old 11-29-2022, 05:03 AM

45,226 posts, read 26,443,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Democrats definitely seem to be leaning into the “normalizing” of pedophillia and sexualizing children.
It’s happening in our schools, the entertainment industry and the fashion industry.
Needs to be nipped in the bud …NOW.

I suspect many democrats don’t even know their party is moving in this direction.
That ole slippery slope

Old 11-29-2022, 05:11 AM

15,860 posts, read 6,325,302 times
Maybe ask why we need a scapegoat. Abusing children isn't a partisan issue. We may disagree with where the line is but we don't disagree it's abhorrent. It's almost as if people would rather blame than solve.

Old 11-29-2022, 06:06 AM

4,547 posts, read 2,271,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
I tend to think people exaggerate claims like this, but what the actual....hell...are those photos?

WHAT is that? Why would they make those photos? That's disgusting!

And the kid holding the bear, yes, that's very much an S&M type get up on that teddy bear. Thankfully, the child is too young to know what that bear was wearing - hopefully no one told her what that is.

This is disturbing. It's grotesque that they made these young kids look like they are bleeding all over the place, and have them holding .. uh... things .. in their hands.

I'm over it with people using kids for their deviancy.

I think that the global elite including Hollywood, politicians, and others on the left have a pedophilia problem. I know people like to make fun the whole Pizzagate thing, but if anyone spends any time doing their own research instead of listening to CNN or MSNBS, they will find that there is indeed something to these stories.

Even on this site, the people who defend sexualizing children just proves how mainstream it has become. Disgusting.

I'm glad my kids are grown.

https://medicalkidnap.com/2020/08/20...rkish-tv-news/

From the link:

"What was once taboo to discuss and was formerly relegated to the “conspiracy theories” parts of the darkest places on the Internet, is now becoming mainstream: the harvesting of blood from children and babies and marketing products derived from them to allegedly help people stay young, and theoretically give them immortality."

Warning - the things described in this link are disturbing.

Old 11-29-2022, 07:22 AM

17,620 posts, read 17,674,997 times
Why would any company associate themselves with an artist who produces such work? Seems the art world (fashion, painting, sculpture, acting, music) will allow for anything in the name of art.

Old 11-29-2022, 07:40 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,709,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinaggie View Post

Just another day in Biden’s America.
Balenciaga was founded by a Spanish designer, in Spain, and the brand is currently owned by a French corporation. Balenciaga's headquarters are in Paris, France. How is this Biden's America, dear?

Last edited by corpgypsy; 11-29-2022 at 07:52 AM..

Old 11-29-2022, 07:43 AM

43,096 posts, read 18,269,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
Balenciaga was founded by a Spanish designer, in Spain, and the brand is currently owned by a French company. Balenciaga's headquarters are in Paris, France. How is this Biden's America, dear?

Some people see the entire world as US Democrat or US Republican.
They really have no clue.

And that thinking could be why some Americans end up in penal colonies in other countries.....

Old 11-29-2022, 08:29 AM

5,981 posts, read 2,236,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
Look what a Simpsons shirt will set you back.
https://www.saksfifthavenue.com/prod...B&gclsrc=aw.ds

Those are $10 at Walmart. We have people with no Simpsons Tshirt and people with a 10 Tshirt all the way up to a $650 Tshirt. Why in the heck are the people with the 10 Tshirt being asked to supply the people without one? This story really encompasses how far from our ideal we have moved.
Wealthy people (not rich, real wealth) whom are disconnected from normal soceity that look at everyone else as the servants and lower class. This group has no political affiliation other than which politician can I bribe to get what I want. Many are born into their wealth and have no association with the general public nor can be figured out by using the logic we normies use on a daily basis.

Being wealthy does not automatically make you this way but being born into wealth without any connection as to how that wealth was accumulated does seem to have this effect. It's like being born the Prince of Saudi Arabia or England, you just have no frame of reference for the people below you unless you force yourself to obtain it, and most don't so they get really weird really quickly from an early age.

And people outside or perhaps their parents have ever told them no to anything.

Old 11-29-2022, 08:41 AM

7,363 posts, read 3,529,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
This immoral company should be cancelled. Has Apple removed them from its store yet?
if they came out tomorrow and said they supported Trump you’d immediately see them crumble.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies