Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2022, 09:29 AM

8,758 posts, read 5,055,756 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
he needs to stick to making pillows
And AOC needs to stick to pouring beers........
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2022, 09:31 AM

17,004 posts, read 12,592,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
Mike Lindell is running to unseat Ronna McDaniel (appointed by Trump in January 2017). Whether you want to laugh or not about the MyPillow guy, Mike Lindell is an extremely successful businessman, who has turned his life around from being at the bottom of the bottom. He is one of the most vocal people, about the 2020 election fraud and has put his money where is mouth is. The RNC definitely needs fighters and he one of the most adamant political warriors the Republicans have.

As of now McDaniel is the favored for the January vote, but who knows if things will change.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2022...rnc-chair.html

https://www.axios.com/2022/11/28/my-...l-rnc-chairman
He is also a nutbag and general POS.

Put him in a cage match to the death with Eric Clanton. If neither survives, the US wins twice.

Surely the GOP can find a fighter that is not a POS. They need a strategic level person who can understand things like:

Trumpies can win in deep red OK, eke out a win in OH (Vance won by 6 when Dewine won by 25) but they dont win in true purple or light blue but winnable places. (See PA, NV and AZ)

The GOP base needs to understand that it takes a "RINO" to win in a light blue state. They scoff at the idea then the hard core conservative loses by 20 and you get a progressive Dem.

Old 11-29-2022, 09:34 AM

4,905 posts, read 2,057,413 times
Well, it’s America, do what you want to do.

Lindell, like K. west, who is running for POTUS in 2024, basically have ZERO chances of winning anything, but if they want to spend their money and time, go for it.

Hell, the country elected Biden, so anything is possible these days.

Old 11-29-2022, 09:44 AM

25,573 posts, read 17,286,360 times
Quote:
Mike Lindell is running to unseat Ronna McDaniel (appointed by Trump in January 2017). Whether you want to laugh or not about the MyPillow guy, Mike Lindell is an extremely successful businessman, who has turned his life around from being at the bottom of the bottom. He is one of the most vocal people, about the 2020 election fraud and has put his money where is mouth is. The RNC definitely needs fighters and he one of the most adamant political warriors the Republicans have.

As of now McDaniel is the favored for the January vote, but who knows if things will change........
Small point, there. Trump requested Ronna to fill the seat vacated by Reince Priebus, but she had to be elected in order to serve as chairman.

Lindell?... I don't care one way or the other. He has to win the election and it's not like any of us mortals can vote in it. I get to vote for Pres, though, and I'll vote for whoever the Republican is.
Some Democrats are really upset by this.... Dunno why.

Old 11-29-2022, 09:50 AM

26,569 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
The RNC definitely needs fighters .....

Lindell is a fighter he same way Don Quixote is a fighter.

Old 11-29-2022, 09:56 AM

5,044 posts, read 2,399,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Small point, there. Trump requested Ronna to fill the seat vacated by Reince Priebus, but she had to be elected in order to serve as chairman.

Lindell?... I don't care one way or the other. He has to win the election and it's not like any of us mortals can vote in it. I get to vote for Pres, though, and I'll vote for whoever the Republican is.
I don't think anybody is upset. I think people are laughing because of how crazy the idea is. But if they want Captain Crucifix by all means go for it.

Old 11-29-2022, 10:18 AM

10,481 posts, read 6,999,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post

Democrats are upset because they fear being exposed.

Old 11-29-2022, 10:18 AM

Quote:
.....Mike Lindell is an extremely successful businessman, ....

let's wait till after the Dominion defamation lawsuit finishes up to make that judgement.

Mike has used My Pillow resources to promote his claims against Dominion plus used his rallies and "cyber symposiums" ( those things where he claims to have "100% proof" but never actually delivers anything ) to advertise My Pillow products. that intermingling of biz with the crazy opens the company up for liability . if Dominion wins ( and i expect that they will ) the damages should bankrupt the company.

Old 11-29-2022, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Democrats are upset because they fear being exposed.

by whom, Lindell????

how many times are you going to believe he has "100% proof" when he's never put forward ANY evidence to support his belief?

Old 11-29-2022, 10:29 AM

6,102 posts, read 2,725,398 times
Why not? he is a MAGA and the face of the Republican party these days. Rona is a rino anyway.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies