Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2022, 06:08 PM

37,147 posts, read 19,170,135 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Gasp. “We got him now” for 6+ years and counting.

Nah, we continue to watch him galavant freely just as he always has.
It's easy to say I'm wrong. It's another matter entirely to explain why.

Care to take a shot at it, or at least explain why anyone should believe you?

Old 12-01-2022, 06:12 PM

41,018 posts, read 18,186,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
It's easy to say I'm wrong. It's another matter entirely to explain why.

Care to take a shot at it, or at least explain why anyone should believe you?
Of course it’s easy because your predictions have been wrong for 6+ years.

I don’t make predictions because of angst, obsession, hoping, wishing, etc…, to get him like yourself. I don’t care if anyone thinks I’m right, however, my predictions have been proven right.

Old 12-01-2022, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Of course it’s easy because your predictions have been wrong for 6+ years.

I don’t make predictions because of angst, obsession, hoping, wishing, etc…, to get him like yourself. I don’t care if anyone thinks I’m right, however, my predictions have been proven right.
You never say anything of substance. It’s almost like you’re afraid to commit and take the chance of being proven wrong.

No matter. We’ll let you know when anything major happens.

Old 12-01-2022, 06:29 PM

Quote:
You never say anything of substance. It’s almost like you’re afraid to commit and take the chance of being proven wrong.

No matter. We’ll let you know when anything major happens.
You’re describing yourself. You’ve been insisting he’s guilty so many times, going to be indicted so many times, going to prison so many times, etc…, and you continue to be proven wrong. The extent of your substance are ifs, buts, could, might, etc…, based on a 6+ year obsession to get him.

Been hearing that for so many years from you now, with nothing to show for it, lol

Old 12-01-2022, 06:41 PM

Quote:
You’re describing yourself. You’ve been insisting he’s guilty so many times, going to be indicted so many times, going to prison so many times, etc…, and you continue to be proven wrong. The extent of your substance are ifs, buts, could, might, etc…, based on a 6+ year obsession to get him.

Been hearing that for so many years from you now, with nothing to show for it, lol
Fact is, you always wait until after an event to make predictions. Pretty foolproof. It’s easy to predict Friday’s lottery numbers on Saturday morning.

You claim Trump will not be indicted, but provide no reason for your belief.

He just posted on Truth Social, I think yesterday, and admitted he took the classified documents and hid them from investigators, claiming all of his predecessors had done the same. That is known as a “written confession” to theft and Obstruction of a Federal Investigation.

Deny all you like. Rubio, Haley, Cruz, DeSantis, Pompeo, and a few others have made noise about running. Even Pence the Wimp is actively opposing him in the media. They would not do so if they believed Trump was going to be around in 2024.

Trump is living on Jack Smith’s clock. Prove me wrong, if you dare.

Old 12-01-2022, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Fact is, you always wait until after an event to make predictions. Pretty foolproof. It’s easy to predict Friday’s lottery numbers on Saturday morning.

You claim Trump will not be indicted, but provide no reason for your belief.

He just posted on Truth Social, I think yesterday, and admitted he took the classified documents and hid them from investigators, claiming all of his predecessors had done the same. That is known as a “written confession” to theft and Obstruction of a Federal Investigation.

Deny all you like. Rubio, Haley, Cruz, DeSantis, Pompeo, and a few others have made noise about running. Even Pence the Wimp is actively opposing him in the media. They would not do so if they believed Trump was going to be around in 2024.

Trump is living on Jack Smith’s clock. Prove me wrong, if you dare.
Fact is I’ve said all along they’re never going to get him, hence another of your unfounded claims is hilarious, but do prove where I’ve waited until after an event to make a prediction?

Because it’s a goosechase based on hurt feelings because he beat poor Hillary.

Love the deflection and continued assumptions. The idea that nobody will run against because Trump is hilarious. Besides, you already said because Trump isn’t running anyway.

Lol at Jack Smith and his clock. Just another flavor of the week that Dems are hoping and wishing gets him…and especially lol at if you dare. I’ve been proving you wrong for years, unless he’s been indicted and put in prison and nobody knows about it?

When Jack doesn’t get him you’ll again be proven wrong.

Old 12-01-2022, 06:59 PM

1,799 posts, read 561,572 times
Trump has bizarrely admitted he took the documents in question. So this is no longer an issue. He has inadvertently confessed in writing. Will he go to prison? Highly unlikely. Could he be forced to take a plea for a fine and probation? Possibly.

Will his followers care that he took classified documents in violation of the law? Apparently not.

Old 12-01-2022, 07:23 PM

46,259 posts, read 27,071,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansible90 View Post
Why did it need 10 investigations? Never mind.
Americans died.

But I'm curious about these 10 investigations, please provide a link to prove what you say.

Old 12-01-2022, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Your spineless buddy, Qevin McCarthy, alternate spelling KKKevin.

Don't play cute. It doesn't work.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH look at you, man you're good....

KKKevin....how long did it take you to figure out how to respond like that?

Old 12-01-2022, 07:26 PM

Quote:
How many of them felt so strongly about it that they massed at the Capitol and staged an attempted coup?
Was it a coup or an insurrection?

You lefties need to get your story straight....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.