Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2022, 11:27 AM

17,624 posts, read 6,911,503 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
So late calls and close races aren't a conspiracy if it goes to the GOP, but is a conspiracy if it goes toward the Democrats....
Exactly. It’s the Democrats who oppose any integrity measures like voter ID and it’s Democrats who want to vote for months before and after Election Day. If Democrats want people to trust the system they need to stop actively destroying it for their obvious political reasons and gain.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2022, 11:29 AM

11,477 posts, read 6,002,443 times
Quote:
Which is why the two closest House races this year went to the GOP, and the six closest House races in 2020 along with 8 of the closest 9. But, let's not let facts get in the way of Conspiracy theories....
Which proves nothing.

It could mean there was no fraud.

It could mean that the Democrats fought like crazy to steal the elections, but come what may the just couldn't find a way to overcome the GOP lead that would pass scrutiny in these counties.

At the end of the day, this proves nothing and we are all left to believe what we will. I would need to know the specific details in every single one of these case to have some idea if I think they were fair of steeped with voter fraud.

Here is the kind of hint I looked for. The boards of two Arizona counties were threatened with felony prison if they refused to certify the win of Hobbs over Kari Lake. That is the kind of strong arm tactic that reeks of voter fraud. It doesn't prove it, but it raises my suspicions.

Old 12-03-2022, 11:34 AM

22,190 posts, read 19,462,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post
Which proves nothing.

It could mean there was no fraud.

It could mean that the Democrats fought like crazy to steal the elections, but come what may the just couldn't find a way to overcome the GOP lead that would pass scrutiny in these counties.

At the end of the day, this proves nothing and we are all left to believe what we will. I would need to know the specific details in every single one of these case to have some idea if I think they were fair of steeped with voter fraud.

Here is the kind of hint I looked for. The boards of two Arizona counties were threatened with felony prison if they refused to certify the win of Hobbs over Kari Lake. That is the kind of strong arm tactic that reeks of voter fraud. It doesn't prove it, but it raises my suspicions.
State law is very clear that they couldn't just not certify their results. If anything the county not certifying their results would have given a House seat the GOP won to the Democrats.

Old 12-03-2022, 11:46 AM

3,269 posts, read 1,748,688 times
Remember the words of Josef Stalin; "It's not who votes, it's who counts the votes."

How else can you achieve one party rule?

Old 12-03-2022, 11:49 AM

17,624 posts, read 6,911,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driver 47 View Post
Remember the words of Josef Stalin; "It's not who votes, it's who counts the votes."

How else can you achieve one party rule?
Yep. That’s what the Democrats have achieved with mail in voting in CA, OR, WA and CO. Looks like AZ and NV are next.

Old 12-03-2022, 12:05 PM

18,015 posts, read 27,463,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Yep. That’s what the Democrats have achieved with mail in voting in CA, OR, WA and CO. Looks like AZ and NV are next.
So you're saying my vote doesn't count in Colorado because Mail In Voting is used.

Can you show me proof of this? This would be very interesting to me.

Old 12-03-2022, 12:40 PM

11,477 posts, read 6,002,443 times
Quote:
State law is very clear that they couldn't just not certify their results. If anything the county not certifying their results would have given a House seat the GOP won to the Democrats.
State law mandates a felony prison sentence? Can you cut and paste that statute? I would love to read it, thanks.

Old 12-03-2022, 12:47 PM

18,739 posts, read 7,610,204 times
Why is it taking so long for the final 2 house districts to be counted?

Waiting for the ink to dry on the latest batch of ballots to come in.

Old 12-03-2022, 12:49 PM

24,495 posts, read 17,232,699 times
Quote:
Which is why the two closest House races this year went to the GOP, and the six closest House races in 2020 along with 8 of the closest 9. But, let's not let facts get in the way of Conspiracy theories....

Aww come on Conspiracy theories are FUN. Don't you realize that the Dems gave those wins to the Reps like they were throwing us a bone? Biden is the worse President in every category. Runaway spending is driving Inflation that is hurting us all, the Border is wide open, people are nervous about being victims of a senseless crime, average citizens are having to cut back so they can afford to stay warm, it is heat or eat or take your medicine and the list goes on and on but they tell us the Red wave was reduced to a ripple because of the Abortion issue? Seriously?

Whatever the Reps won was due to the Dems NOT being able to cheat their way out of it.

Old 12-03-2022, 01:06 PM

22,190 posts, read 19,462,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Aww come on Conspiracy theories are FUN. Don't you realize that the Dems gave those wins to the Reps like they were throwing us a bone? Biden is the worse President in every category. Runaway spending is driving Inflation that is hurting us all, the Border is wide open, people are nervous about being victims of a senseless crime, average citizens are having to cut back so they can afford to stay warm, it is heat or eat or take your medicine and the list goes on and on but they tell us the Red wave was reduced to a ripple because of the Abortion issue? Seriously?

Whatever the Reps won was due to the Dems NOT being able to cheat their way out of it.
So basically when results do not go the way YOU want them to it must be cheating or fraud. It couldn't possibly be that voters might have different views from YOU on certain issues, different views from YOU on who or if anyone is to blame on certain issues, different views from YOU on what is most important, different views from YOU on how to go about fixing it. Couldn't possibly be that someone disagrees with YOU, it must be fraud... When the GOP edges out a close race it couldn't possibly be because the race was close, it was because the Democrats cheated and committed fraud to make it close, but couldn't come up with enough to flip it

HOLY TINFOIL BATMAN
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies