Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2022, 09:29 PM

13,685 posts, read 9,009,247 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Democrats put in their gift baskets to the illegals the paperwork to get themselves registered as a voter then also the Democratic states issue illegals driver's licenses .We have fake elections with illegals voting and of course they're going to vote for those free gift baskets and much more courtesy of all taxpayers including at the end of the line the homeless ,the struggling, the poor who have been forgotten.

Ask yourself: since Mr. Trump is so dismissive of the Constitution, what makes one (not you necessarily) think that he will uphold the Second Amendment?

I have never seen Mr. Trump hold a gun (unless you count those idiotic "Rambo" posters).

If Mr. Trump were to gain 'power' (meaning, not via Constitutional means), I have little doubt that he would be much worse than any Liberal regarding guns.

Liberals (with some exceptions) do not believe that citizens should own weapons more suitable for the military, but otherwise recognize the Second Amendment.

Yet, Mr. Trump? Would move to confiscate and outlaw all guns.

Speculation? Of course.

But history shows that dictators do not want an armed public. If you disagree, be prepared to show me an example of a person, having gained power by illegal means, that then promoted gun ownership.

I will not accept fantasy theories. Only verifiable fact.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2022, 09:31 PM

3,080 posts, read 1,743,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Until we make serious changes to the election process, it isn't going to matter because the democrats found the goose that lays the golden egg..... mass mail in voting without voter ID.

I agree with your comment about Steve Bannon.

Trump is wearing on me too but I'll still vote for him if he's the guy.
He is wearing on me too and I’d rather have DeSantis but if it’s Trump versus Biden I’ve still gotta go Trump.

Old 12-04-2022, 09:45 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
The fact that the long time establishment is still after Trump means to me that he is still the better bet for us true Americans. And also due to the fact that his so called comment was taken out of context doesn't change my mind one bit.
True americans would never be supporters of someone who is the enemy of our constitution.

Old 12-04-2022, 09:58 PM

16,082 posts, read 10,747,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Trump went through four years of hell that would have put almost anyone else either in the nut house or six feet under. At the very least PTSD. I'm surprised that he can even function halfway normally.
What are you talking about?
The man spent a year of his term playing golf. He watched daytime TV all the time.
He was on Twitter all night.
He cannot function "normally" under any conditions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Trump lost me

I don't understand why people are deciding anything right now.

Two years away from an election... nobody has to take a definitive position on anything.

What am I missing?

Let's think about whether you want the primaries and the debates in the GOP nomination race to be about real issues of interest to American voters or just about Trump. Who do you think will be enthusiastic about being Trump's running mate considering Pence's experience? Voters are sick of Trump. The sooner Trump is dismissed as a nonstarter, the sooner the GOP can find a serious and responsible candidate.

Old 12-04-2022, 11:24 PM

9,870 posts, read 4,641,933 times
Quote:
Trump went through four years of hell that would have put almost anyone else either in the nut house or six feet under. At the very least PTSD. I'm surprised that he can even function halfway normally. It has obviously affected him. His bitterness about what the left has done to him has become a huge factor in his behavior, words, and thought processes. I can totally understand his behavior. But having said that, I wonder if he has lost sight of what it is he set out to do six years ago... the reason he was elected in the first place.

Having said that, I really don't see anyone filling the gap. There is DeSantis, but he really needs to stick with what he is doing in Florida. I don't want him to run for president. The federal snakepit WILL destroy him just as it destroyed Trump. So Desantis needs to stick with saving Florida from hell. It's better that one state be saved and forty-nine burn in hell than it is for fifty states to burn in hell. Forget national elections. We need to find a way to reestablish state sovereignty without bloodshed. We need to separate into our "red" states and "blue" states and become as insular as possible.
This

Too bad not only is there are lot of stuff coming out now in a month they'll be changes and hearings might lead to more revelations and confirmation of many opinion as to what happened in 2020 before and after. After he took swipes at DeSantis you could tell he's in one of those moods. But that same impatience or willingness to just do is also what helped him in 2016 and much of his term.

What's worse thinking out loud or actually implementing the quite part, a thought or opinion which the regime has done since day one.

Old 12-04-2022, 11:31 PM

5,455 posts, read 3,387,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBouy View Post
I wouldn’t vote for him again, but in this instance he posed it as a question.

What’s amazing is, everyone is appalled by trumps words, but nobody seems to care about election manipulation by the left.

Not everybody believes Trump's claim of election fraud is true. It's been established through multiple investigations and the federal and state courts, there is no evidence to support it.

Trump had a tantrum when he lost so he declared election fraud. Be certain, if he had won in 2020, he would have hidden any so-called fraud instead of exposing it. Besides, a 7 million democrat lead is pretty hard to defeat.

Being the victor is ingrained into Trump' psyche through his father's shame-based discipline.There is no room for failure in that family. Trump's loss was the massive failure he could not abide and he became enraged.

Old 12-04-2022, 11:47 PM

19,758 posts, read 22,666,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBouy View Post
I wouldn’t vote for him again, but in this instance he posed it as a question.

What’s amazing is, everyone is appalled by trumps words, but nobody seems to care about election manipulation by the left.
Prove it. It’s been in the courts and no one has found ‘vote manipulation’.

So tired of right wing bull snot. Go away.

Old 12-05-2022, 01:27 AM

27,142 posts, read 15,318,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Wow!!!!you better reread what Trump actually wrote and look at the situation that was happening with the courts changing the rules and disregarding the Constitution allowing the fraud to take place. Trump was stating that you might as well rip up the Constitution because the Democrats got away with throwing it in the garbage can and not following the rules the laws or any of that and that is just what he was saying not that he wants to get rid of it but that the leftists did just that.

You should look at the spin of the left how they're changing the meaning and the words and twisting it as if Trump wants to get rid of the Constitution when he facetiously is saying what good is it when the left can get rid of rules get rid of the laws get rid of everything and use it as a piece of toilet paper to be discarded.
I read what was being said about what Trump had said and then read what he actually said and yes, it is being sold as something of which it is not.

Old 12-05-2022, 02:29 AM

33,316 posts, read 12,527,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
He never had anyone, yet we’re supposed to believe 81 million people voted for him? Sure Jan.

To many of those people (not me, I didn't vote for either of them) it wasn't an exercise in voting for Biden but rather an exercise in voting against Trump.

Old 12-05-2022, 04:06 AM

24,630 posts, read 9,454,674 times
Quote:
Trump went through four years of hell that would have put almost anyone else either in the nut house or six feet under. At the very least PTSD. I'm surprised that he can even function halfway normally.
Being a billionaire has its benefits.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies