Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2022, 06:08 AM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
More dominos fall.

Leaked Email Alleges Arizona Gov-Elect Katie Hobbs, Twitter Employees Colluded To Censor ‘Election Related Misinformation’

Never ever trust government officials. They are crooked as can be. Power corrupts. Government is corrupt.
I note the article did NOT mention her party.

Now if this was repub!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2022, 06:22 AM

23,856 posts, read 24,091,732 times
I don't know what's going on right now but I just tried replying to a post that wasn't insulting or otherwise in violation of the TOS and now it's gone. There are a TON of blanks in between posts throughout the thread, indicating a LOT of deleted posts.

What's going on?

Old 12-06-2022, 10:24 AM

5,632 posts, read 1,767,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
I note the article did NOT mention her party.

Now if this was repub!
Interesting, isn't it.

Old 12-06-2022, 10:52 AM

5,632 posts, read 1,767,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
Did you actually read the article before spewing nonsense?

The email is dated 7 January 2021 right after Trump’s insurrection.

Kari Lake hadn’t even come forward as a gubernatorial candidate yet.

You really want to know why Keri Lake lost? Because she’s OBNOXIOUS that’s why. She told McCain’s old voters that she didn’t need them (what a stupid bimbo), so the either didn’t vote OR voted for Katie Hobbs. I live in Maricopa county. I only saw one yard sign for Lake in my subdivision.

Hobbs ran a very, very quiet campaign and I figured out why: all she had to do was let Keri Lake run her mouth and show that sour face of hers. Hobbs didn’t have to lift a finger.

Trump and Lake apparently cannot comprehend that when you insult people, THEY DONT VOTE FOR YOU.
I didn't state anything about Lake or the 2022 election in the original post, so why are you calling me out for saying something I didn't?

Old 12-06-2022, 11:00 AM

8,939 posts, read 2,960,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Allows dems to stay in their basement and still win an 'election'.

Dem candidates don't even need to speak or understand...fetterman, biden

guarantee wins! change the name of 'elections' to coronation.
Democrats stick together.

They don't vote for the person, they vote for the party.

It doesn't matter what the person does, says, or sounds like. As long as they will be a reliable "D" vote, they will get the support of almost every democrat in their state.

Old 12-06-2022, 11:17 AM

56 posts, read 108,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
I don't know what's going on right now but I just tried replying to a post that wasn't insulting or otherwise in violation of the TOS and now it's gone. There are a TON of blanks in between posts throughout the thread, indicating a LOT of deleted posts.

What's going on?
Katie Hobbs got wind of your post!

Old 12-06-2022, 11:28 AM

23,474 posts, read 12,487,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
Did you actually read the article before spewing nonsense?

The email is dated 7 January 2021 right after Trump’s insurrection.

Kari Lake hadn’t even come forward as a gubernatorial candidate yet.
What Hobbs had done is okay because it wasn't done within a certain timeline?

Quote:
You really want to know why Keri Lake lost? Because she’s OBNOXIOUS that’s why. She told McCain’s old voters that she didn’t need them (what a stupid bimbo), so the either didn’t vote OR voted for Katie Hobbs. I live in Maricopa county. I only saw one yard sign for Lake in my subdivision.

Hobbs ran a very, very quiet campaign and I figured out why: all she had to do was let Keri Lake run her mouth and show that sour face of hers. Hobbs didn’t have to lift a finger.

Trump and Lake apparently cannot comprehend that when you insult people, THEY DONT VOTE FOR YOU.

Old 12-06-2022, 11:48 AM

13,285 posts, read 8,442,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
What Hobbs had done is okay because it wasn't done within a certain timeline?
Good you're finally catching on.
Linear time carries objective and critical thinking. Hobbs was not governor elect .
Following now?.
Good. I'll let you keep up that momentum and have faith you'll be more analytical in forming a solid base rational summation.

Old 12-06-2022, 12:20 PM

23,474 posts, read 12,487,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
Good you're finally catching on.
Linear time carries objective and critical thinking. Hobbs was not governor elect .
Following now?.
Good. I'll let you keep up that momentum and have faith you'll be more analytical in forming a solid base rational summation.
It's not like she was not involved in politics at the time, she was the AZ SOS.

Old 12-06-2022, 12:21 PM

31,340 posts, read 14,247,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
More dominos fall.

Leaked Email Alleges Arizona Gov-Elect Katie Hobbs, Twitter Employees Colluded To Censor ‘Election Related Misinformation’

Never ever trust government officials. They are crooked as can be. Power corrupts. Government is corrupt.
"Baseless conspiracy theory" -- the left

WRONG !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies