Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2022, 02:07 PM

11,484 posts, read 6,008,999 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
i don’t know if this is a spurious correlation but i used to never get sick and was completely healthy until i got the vaccines. i have got bad colds 4 times this year including the flu. i also have numbness in my extremities from time to time.
You have sadly been recruited to be in the world's mody widespread genetic experiment in genetric therapy, in human history. I can only hope it ends well. Either way, you are in it now. Only time will tell. It must be concerning but don't let it give you anxiety. You can't do anything about it now.

We are all hoping the spike proteins go away given enough time. I guess we will find out. My condolenses. It is not as if you volunteered to be included in this new experiment. Likely coerced. Most were. Some were not but embraced it anxiously. You don't sound like the type.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2022, 02:09 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,018,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Link: https://hotair.com/david-strom/2022/...people-n515833

The study is also at the link.

Looks like another "right wing conspiracy theory" has turned out to be true.
[b]First things first: there is no way to know for sure how common this is due to poor screening and reporting[/ https://hotair.com/david-strom/2022/...people-n515833

Opening line of the article....full on disclaimer that the content has not been verified.....but sure worth considering.

Old 12-06-2022, 02:25 PM

8,226 posts, read 3,423,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
i don’t know if this is a spurious correlation but i used to never get sick and was completely healthy until i got the vaccines. i have got bad colds 4 times this year including the flu. i also have numbness in my extremities from time to time.
I used to almost never get sick, and I usually felt good or great. Since the Moderna shot a year ago I have never felt well. I went from being strong and healthy, to a decrepit old lady. I can't blame myself for being a sucker and getting vaxxed, since we were told we had to do it to protect our elderly relatives. Of course that was just another lie.

Old 12-06-2022, 02:27 PM

8,226 posts, read 3,423,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post
You have sadly been recruited to be in the world's mody widespread genetic experiment in genetric therapy, in human history. I can only hope it ends well. Either way, you are in it now. Only time will tell. It must be concerning but don't let it give you anxiety. You can't do anything about it now.

We are all hoping the spike proteins go away given enough time. I guess we will find out. My condolenses. It is not as if you volunteered to be included in this new experiment. Likely coerced. Most were. Some were not but embraced it anxiously. You don't sound like the type.
I don't know what would make the spikes go away eventually. The vaccines train the immune system to tolerate the spikes, since they are generated by the body's own cells. That is why covid symptoms are milder in the vaccinated. And it's also why the spikes can go anywhere in your body and stay forever.

Old 12-06-2022, 02:27 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,018,755 times
Interesting I'm not the healthiest but I'm not unwell..take no meds at 63 and I feel the same today as I did before 2020...vaccines and all.

Old 12-06-2022, 02:30 PM

9,509 posts, read 4,344,731 times
Not sure about the "new" part. From day one, the possibility of death was widely publicized. For the umpteenth time: Vaccines aren't 100% effective. Some people will die or get sick despite being vaccinated. Some people will suffer side effects, including death. This is not news and the same can be said about many, many medicines.

Old 12-06-2022, 02:36 PM

12,905 posts, read 15,662,473 times
From the actual study, here is what they found--there's much more there, but basically there were up to 5 people who died of myocarditis.

Quote:
Among the 35 cases of the University of Heidelberg, autopsies revealed other causes of death (due to pre-existing illnesses) in 10 patients (Supplementary Table 1). Hence, these were excluded from further analysis. Cardiac autopsy findings consistent with (epi-)myocarditis were found in five cases of the remaining 25 bodies found unexpectedly dead at home within 20 days following SARS-CoV-2 vaccination. Main characteristics of the five cases are presented in Table 2, while further autopsy findings are shown in Supplementary Table 2. Three of the deceased persons were women, two men. Median age at death was 58 years (range 46–75 years). Four persons died after the first vaccine jab, the remaining case after the second dose. All persons died within the first week following vaccination (mean 2.5 days, median 2 days). Clinical findings, blood tests, ECGs or imaging data were not available as deceased persons did not seek medical attention prior to death. Person 1 was found dead 12 h after the vaccination. A witness described a rattling breath shortly before discovering circulatory failure. Person 2 complained about nausea and was found dead soon thereafter. Resuscitation was started immediately but without success, respectively. The other persons were found dead at home without available information about terminal symptoms. According to the available information provided at the time of autopsies, none of the deceased persons had SARS-CoV-2 infection prior to vaccination and nasopharyngeal swabs were negative in all cases.

Old 12-06-2022, 02:52 PM

5,955 posts, read 2,880,867 times
All in My family ,other than one. never got any of the Covid-19 shots. Neither has anyone been sick other than the son who wears a mask and has had shots and boosters,

Old 12-06-2022, 02:57 PM

7,368 posts, read 3,533,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post

at the time, i worked at a school in NJ which required covid vaccine to keep my job. i probably would have got it anyway. in life you have to weigh risks and act based on the information you get. i don’t regret anything though and dont care too much about my health. i will die one day and i am fine with that.

Old 12-06-2022, 03:05 PM

8,419 posts, read 4,578,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YourWakeUpCall View Post
Not sure about the "new" part. From day one, the possibility of death was widely publicized. For the umpteenth time: Vaccines aren't 100% effective. Some people will die or get sick despite being vaccinated. Some people will suffer side effects, including death. This is not news and the same can be said about many, many medicines.
This vaccine is closer to 1% effective then it is to 100%
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies