Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2022, 07:05 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,743,804 times

Advertisements

Dana Rivers, a transwoman and long time trans activist was convicted of murdering a lesbian couple by stabbing them repeatedly while they slept in their bed and shooting their son before setting their home on fire. https://reduxx.info/trans-activist-t...ouple-and-son/

Women, protesting outside the courthouse due to the possibility of Dana being sentenced to a women’s prison were attacked by a group of men.
https://thepostmillennial.com/exclus...cked-by-antifa

Quote:
They said there were between 8 to 12 activists who attacked the women, one of them on a bike, another with an umbrella, and they "wrestled our banners out of our arms

"They want to shut us up," Keith said. "We're not allowed to talk because we're women. So we're right back to 150 years ago where women are not allowed to appear in public and we're not allowed to have opinions in public. But if you think that we are giving up our rights, you've got another thing coming."
Women who stand up for women’s rights, privacy and safety are attacked when they speak up. This is not an isolated incident by any means. The movement pushing to allow men in women’s spaces, sports, etc. is highly misogynistic and is not aligned with the LGB community, especially not with lesbians.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2022, 07:10 AM

6,663 posts, read 2,969,843 times
Not even getting to the protest part, what the heck, that is a horrifying story. I never even heard of this incident.
What a horrible way to go.

Old 12-06-2022, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by naicha View Post
Not even getting to the protest part, what the heck, that is a horrifying story. I never even heard of this incident.
What a horrible way to go.
It’s an insane case. https://www.unionleader.com/news/cri...438c5d42c.html

Old 12-06-2022, 07:41 AM

17,004 posts, read 12,589,940 times
It is California. Surprised the women were not charged with attacking the antifa goons.

Just once I want to see an MMA fighter walking by beat the crap out of the antifa goons.

Old 12-06-2022, 07:52 AM

78,405 posts, read 60,579,949 times
Their whining that it's because they're women is annoying.

This isn't mysoginy, this is the extreme left fighting for "trans rights" but they've been yelling the same complaint for so long that it's just their knee-jerk go to response.

I mean seriously, where have these ladies been?

The people pushing this literally view the trans men as women and they've been attacking and canceling people left and right for the past 2 years or more.

Heck, I wonder how many gals from the protest were upset with Dave Chapelle or someone on the right saying that bio-men shouldn't be in women's prisons or sports? Until reality hit home and then suddenly they forget whom is actually pushing this.

Old 12-06-2022, 07:54 AM

24,488 posts, read 17,226,594 times
What a horrible case of murder AND the women are right, that monster should not be put into a women's prison.

WHY would antifa attack these women? What do they have to gain but then again does their brand of violence have to have any justification? They are violent by nature.

The bigger question is when will the Feds remove antifa from the "just an idea" status to the Domestic Terrorist list?

Old 12-06-2022, 07:57 AM

4,660 posts, read 1,951,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post

The bigger question is when will the Feds remove antifa from the "just an idea" status to the Domestic Terrorist list?
Easy answer when they fly the American Flag at a protest and call for freedom of speech for all.....

Old 12-06-2022, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post

This isn't mysoginy, this is the extreme left fighting for "trans rights" but they've been yelling the same complaint for so long that it's just their knee-jerk go to response.

The people pushing this literally view the trans men as women and they've been attacking and canceling people left and right for the past 2 years or more.

Heck, I wonder how many gals from the protest were upset with Dave Chapelle or someone on the right saying that bio-men shouldn't be in women's prisons or sports? Until reality hit home and then suddenly they forget whom is actually pushing this.
Women, standing up for women is not whining and this movement is highly misogynistic.

Where have these women been? Fighting for women’s rights. These are not women who just woke up yesterday and started protesting.

Does Antifa and the men involved with these violent protests literally view trans women as women? I’m not so sure they do.

I bet these women applauded Dave Chapelle. There have been women fighting back against this for years. The idea that all women have been on board with this nonsense is false.

Old 12-06-2022, 08:22 AM

9,829 posts, read 7,261,099 times
Another anti-trans hate extremist thread, as if we needed yet another one, defending these fringe TERF right-wing anti-trans hate groups and their struggle against trans people. Using the guise of 'feminism' to conceal your motives.

Most feminists are not down with that, to their credit. Every time I see this sad, pathetic fear-mongering nonsense it just makes me empathize with the actual feminists, and drift leftward on this issue.

Old 12-06-2022, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post

BTW, some of the women who were attacked have their names and Organizations listed in the article. These are women who have been fighting for women for years. If you want to know “where have these ladies been”. It’s easy to figure out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies