Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2022, 12:00 AM

13,233 posts, read 7,286,273 times

Advertisements

Kanye West continues his attacks on Jewish people in an conversation with Proud Boys founder Gavin McInnes, ""Jewish people, forgive Hitler today," he said. "Let it go. Let it go. Stop trying to force it on other people."

https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/antis...article-724187
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2022, 03:21 AM

7,342 posts, read 3,514,319 times
Kayne is now interviewing with the FBI? wow, the man needs to get back on his meds

Old 12-07-2022, 04:55 AM

19,219 posts, read 17,075,134 times
Jews call on Kanye, Shut the Hell Up!!!

No one gives a darn what he thinks...

Last edited by VA Yankee; 12-07-2022 at 05:03 AM..

Old 12-07-2022, 07:43 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,749,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
Kanye West continues his attacks on Jewish people in an conversation with Proud Boys founder Gavin McInnes, ""Jewish people, forgive Hitler today," he said. "Let it go. Let it go. Stop trying to force it on other people."

Kanye West is a mental case.

Old 12-07-2022, 03:07 PM

11,235 posts, read 11,015,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
Jews call on Kanye, Shut the Hell Up!!!

No one gives a darn what he thinks...
While I do believe Ye has a few loose screws upstairs........

People like Whoopi or Joyless Behar on The View or any other heathen in the cesspool known as Hollyweird are just as mentally unstable.

Old 12-07-2022, 03:24 PM

19,219 posts, read 17,075,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
While I do believe Ye has a few loose screws upstairs........

People like Whoopi or Joyless Behar on The View or any other heathen in the cesspool known as Hollyweird are just as mentally unstable.
Oh I think Ye can be properly included in the "mentally unstable" category.....

Old 12-07-2022, 03:50 PM

1,859 posts, read 837,121 times
why do you have to forgive, That like saying, oh its ok you killed all those people, its ok

no, I not going forgive, Im going hate you till i die , and not loose any sleep. its like in school, ok johnnie, apologize that you hit carl

carl, im sorry that you are a total POS, Im sorry I didnt hurt you worst Than I did. Im sorry that you have to feel the pain. Im sorry Im going beat you again tomorrow.

apology dont mean %^&*

its the same as forgiven

Old 12-07-2022, 04:22 PM

3,307 posts, read 1,217,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
How current? You are either very young, or simply not in tune with reality. Oh, I bet you studied the cleaned up history. Yeah, racism thrives in the Democratic Party and always has. It is more covert, but very alive. I lived in several states, 3 in the south, so I have lived among it, not read about it in books!

Honestly, I don't understand what the Jews want the rest of us to do about what Hitler (long dead) did. I would say we should learn from that, especially after seeing people bare their arm to an experimental vaccine, a new mRNA with unknown side effects, at least to them. Herd mentality thing is not good.

No one can undo history. It happened. A lot of ancestors have suffered, and there is no way to erase that (except for if the liberals want it taken out of the books).
I haven’t noticed any Jews saying the rest of us should do something about what Hitler did? Are you seeing this from Jewish people, because I haven’t?

It is very different than a person going on large platforms praising Hitler and saying that the Nazis weren’t evil. Those statements should give anyone pause and should be spoken out against. Not a hard thing to do if you don’t hate Jewish people.

Old 12-07-2022, 04:27 PM

2,627 posts, read 1,170,699 times
There are black Jewish people so I see nothing wrong him saying that. But forgive Hitler? that is hard to do considering all the atrocities he is guilty of doing and responsible for. Plus he wanted to take over the world.

The scary part for me is Putin isn't far behind from becoming Hitler in Ukraine. That and the, I think, rising violence towards Jewish people. But then there is rising violence towards Asian people too and everyone else.

I knew a man back in 2017 I believe it was when he told me the holocaust was not real, it's made up. He said there was a website he saw proof it's made up. I told him when I was in grammer school we were shown pictures of what happened in that hell hole. There were mounds of combs taken from the men murdered and there were horrible medal face masks put on them. I saw what I call the murder chambers where they were put in and gassed to death. Pregnant women had their legs tied so they could die from the pain of not being able to give birth. I wish someone would show him those old pictures so he could see it's not a made up conspiracy lie. The conspiracy lie is what he is being told by telling him it never happened it made me angry and sad because I know him to be a nice person who would never approve of what happened to them. He is being brainwashed

I see Kenya West (Ye) is being brainwashed too.

Old 12-07-2022, 04:32 PM

14,267 posts, read 6,947,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post

Why does Kanye West think Jews should forgive Hitler? Jews have never forgiven the ancient egyptians for slavery; why would we even think to forgive Hitler for exterminating 6 million of us?

I wonder if Kanye thinks black people in America should forgive the Confederate south for slavery?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies