Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2022, 09:20 PM

45,579 posts, read 27,180,466 times

Advertisements

Well - the death panels didn't come thru Obamacare... they are here through the vaccines.

This 14 yr old girl from the Ukraine that was adopted was denied a kidney transplant because she was not vaccinated.

What did we do 3 years ago? Doctors routinely did kidney transplants without batting an eye. Seems like they should be able to handle the risks. Their choice - but hey - someone at Houston Med Center can step in.

A miracle for Yulia Grace

We were hopeful that things would go our way. Today we were told that Yulia cannot have a transplant at Duke even if we have a live donor for her because of our refusal of the HPV and Covid vaccines.

To think that a committee can determine someone's life is terrifying. This is without a doubt medical tyranny. What has become of the medical community? How does the refusal of a shot that is known to cause many health issues AND does NOT stop the spread of a disease deny a 14 year a lifesaving therapy?

-----------------------------------------

Something changed according to this...

Duke University Refuses Kidney Transplant To Dying Girl For Refusing COVID Vaccine

Lee Hicks wrote about the timeline of events that got them to the phone call.

Oct 7, we had an 8-hour appt at Duke to talk to many doctors. Dr. Chambers was the biggest one pushing the vaccine. Dr. Chang said he highly recommended it, but it was not mandatory and that families had gotten transplants without it.

Then we got an email from Catherine Thomas, a wellness coordinator, on Nov 9, stating what vaccines Yulia needed.

The First email was what they recommended. Then in a second email, the verbiage changed to what she must have or what was required. Yulia was presented to the committee on 10 Nov and denied because of a lack of the vaccine.“

Check this out...

The Hicks family provided National File with a recording of the call:

“We can’t require you to do anything, but we can deny you because you are not following our recommendations,” Catherine Thomas told Chrissy Hicks.

During the call, Chambers insisted that the COVID vaccine would boost Yulia’s health even while admitting that the vaccine does not prevent anyone from getting COVID.

What??

Old 12-07-2022, 09:28 PM

17,303 posts, read 12,245,675 times
I mean if you’re rejecting modern medicine why are you seeking treatment to begin with?

Old 12-07-2022, 09:30 PM

25,720 posts, read 18,797,332 times
The decision to give a kidney transplant should be just the opposite. Why waste a kidney on someone who will be lying on an embalmer's table in a few years with plastic spewing out of his or her veins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post
I mean if you’re rejecting modern medicine why are you seeking treatment to begin with?

At one time administering arsenic was "modern medicine." Would you as well have condemned someone at that time for not bowing down to "modern medicine?" Or would you have sought to find the truth about arsenic once the novelty factor wore off? At some point, the same sort of thing is going to happen with this backfired "covid treatment." And at that time, you should feel foolish, but I'll bet you won't.

Last edited by ChrisC; 12-07-2022 at 09:49 PM..

Old 12-07-2022, 09:31 PM

29,818 posts, read 24,902,718 times
Quote:
I mean if you’re rejecting the modern medicine why are you seeking treatment to begin with?

COVID vaccines don't save teenagers lives. In this case, a kidney transplant will. It really is that simple. See how easy that is when you leave partisan politics out of it and just deal in facts?

Old 12-07-2022, 09:31 PM

2,911 posts, read 1,359,544 times
The only ones denying Julia a transplant are her parents.

Edit: Yulia

Last edited by Angry-Koala; 12-07-2022 at 09:47 PM..

Old 12-07-2022, 09:33 PM

45,579 posts, read 27,180,466 times
Quote:
No heart here.

COVID shots are bad medicine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry-Koala View Post
No freedom here.

They were told it was optional, before it wasn't optional.

Someone will do the transplant.

Old 12-07-2022, 09:36 PM

29,818 posts, read 24,902,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry-Koala View Post

"Do what I tell you to do because I told you so"...

I never knew you were into that type of stuff...

Old 12-07-2022, 09:40 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,521,031 times
It is amazing to think that a hospital could make rules for you to follow if they are going to give you an organ transplant. I mean, not really, but still.

Old 12-07-2022, 09:42 PM

25,720 posts, read 18,797,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
It is amazing to think that a hospital could make rules for you to follow if they are going to give you an organ transplant. I mean, not really, but still.
About as logical a "rule" as saying, "you need to play one round of Russian roulette before we will consider giving you a kidney transplant."

Old 12-07-2022, 09:42 PM

23,547 posts, read 12,525,568 times
The poor girl. Her body, [not] her choice.

Would those on the left suddenly start caring if/when women are refused abortions if they are unvaccinated?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies