Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2022, 03:26 AM

1,111 posts, read 747,077 times

Advertisements

https://twitter.com/Project_Veritas/...lyPZPjTwqKVneA

"Educator" exposed on camera. Lord help us.

Old 12-08-2022, 03:47 AM

7,356 posts, read 3,527,265 times
don’t see the big deal though because private corporations or schools or anything for that matter can do whatever they want, which means they absolutely should do anything they want. also, at many large corporations they typically bring vendors in to sell stuff. one year, i bought a really good tupperwear salad spinner and a cinnamon apple scented candle from an outside vendor my company brought in. at schools, they always have book fairs where kids can buy gum or small toys. i don’t see how this is any different

Last edited by Ibginnie; 12-08-2022 at 08:33 AM.. Reason: off topic

Old 12-08-2022, 06:08 AM

19,219 posts, read 17,091,524 times
Another private school where parents are paying a significant amount for this curriculum, I hope they are happy.

Old 12-08-2022, 06:38 AM

45,226 posts, read 26,437,203 times
The school should be shut down and the indoctrinator/s punished.

Old 12-08-2022, 06:49 AM

24,490 posts, read 17,226,594 times
Geez. In another time, not that long ago, that guy would have been viewed as a pervert pedophile that is grooming kids to have sex with but today he is seen by many to be just Fabulous for being so diverse and Progressive.

WHY do these perverts keep pushing sex on the kids? In this case the kids are 14-18 and they are probably well on their way to understanding who they are and how to use their bits with each other and that includes the LGBQTIxyz types too.

Kids today are bombarded by sex from every angle and I think schools should be teaching them about avoiding pregnancy and STD's in Health class NOT teaching them how to have more sex with toys.

Old 12-08-2022, 06:56 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,575,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Geez. In another time, not that long ago, that guy would have been viewed as a pervert pedophile that is grooming kids to have sex with but today he is seen by many to be just Fabulous for being so diverse and Progressive.

WHY do these perverts keep pushing sex on the kids? In this case the kids are 14-18 and they are probably well on their way to understanding who they are and how to use their bits with each other and that includes the LGBQTIxyz types too.

Kids today are bombarded by sex from every angle and I think schools should be teaching them about avoiding pregnancy and STD's in Health class NOT teaching them how to have more sex with toys.
It's criminal what society is doing to children now. They can't have an actual childhood with innocence and safety.

Old 12-08-2022, 07:02 AM

4,873 posts, read 3,601,591 times
Sex education is like the one remaining class kids take that they will all actually use, why are all the Christian perverts obsessed with the virginal purity of teenagers? Penises and vaginas are parts of your body, sex is an important part of life, kids should learn about them you weirdos.

Old 12-08-2022, 07:13 AM

24,490 posts, read 17,226,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
It's criminal what society is doing to children now. They can't have an actual childhood with innocence and safety.

Is it society in general or is all this Mind Eating, Stress Inducing Fear come from the Left?

We have millions of kids that have been developmentally damaged due to the Covid lock downs that went on far too long.

Those same kids are scared out of their minds that they are going to die due to Climate Change.

Those same kids are worried that they will be shot dead in a Mass shooting despite them actually being rare.

The White kids are being made to feel ashamed they were born white. The Black kids live in Fear that the Racist Cops will murder them. The Brown kids worried that someone they know would be deported, (at least during the Trump years). The Asian kids are concerned that no matter how hard they study that it might not be enough because of some Affirmative Action move in College Admissions....

The Kids have so much to worry about these days and add on to that crushing Fear the thought that they might have been born into the wrong gender.

Kids used to be protected from all of this until they were old enough to understand and make their own decisions but thanks to the Left the kids are now being buried with the worries of Adults and unlike most Adults the kids lack the Coping skills to work their way through these issues.

No wonder why we have so many kids that are depressed and are turning to drugs and suicide.

Old 12-08-2022, 07:34 AM

6,385 posts, read 2,707,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
i don’t see the big deal though because private corporations or schools or anything for that matter can do whatever they want, which means they absolutely should do anything they want. also, at many large corporations they typically bring vendors in to sell stuff. one year, i bought a really good tupperwear salad spinner and a cinnamon apple scented candle from an outside vendor my company brought in. at schools, they always have book fairs where kids can buy gum or small toys. i don’t see how this is any different
You really don't see how an organization being brought in and showing kids how to use sex toys is different from a vendor selling tupperwear, candles, or gum?

Please...Please...tell us you used the wrong emoji and actually meant that statement as sarcasm.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 12-08-2022 at 08:34 AM.. Reason: edited quoted post

Old 12-08-2022, 07:44 AM

2,414 posts, read 2,987,535 times
This doesn't seem right. I want to wait and see if there is more info about this. It almost seems like a spoof.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies