Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2022, 06:44 PM

831 posts, read 333,007 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
That she would violently overthrow the government, and is stupid enough to admit it publicly, is a point in her favor as far as you're concerned?

alrighty
An illegal, illegitimate criminal regime that is Biden's regime. ABSOLUTELY. NOTHING will ever change except the letter in front of the clowns name until ACTUAL extreme measures are taken to change things.

Old 12-11-2022, 06:45 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,207,721 times
Quote:
That she would overthrow the government, and is stupid enough to admit it publicly, is a point in her favor as far as you're concerned?

alrighty
Except she never said she would overthrow the government, 1/6 was almost 2 years ago, and she had nothing to do with it unless you have proof otherwise?

Please do provide proof of her saying she would overthrow the government, and please be specific?

Old 12-11-2022, 06:46 PM

25,116 posts, read 16,219,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
Had MTG and Bannon organized J6.... suggest to me she thinks there was organization.

That was not a spontaneous event for many. Might have been for some who got caught up in the moment. But others had been strategizing for weeks.
are there are other charged conspirators beyond those convicted a couple of weeks ago?

Old 12-11-2022, 06:50 PM

73,020 posts, read 62,622,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EducatedRedneck View Post
An illegal, illegitimate criminal regime that is Biden's regime. ABSOLUTELY. NOTHING will ever change except the letter in front of the clowns name until ACTUAL extreme measures are taken to change things.
Biden won, fair and square. Don't like it? Too bad.

And no, I'm not a Biden supporter. I voted for a 3rd party candidate. I just understand that some people are still throwing hissy fits over the election results.

Old 12-11-2022, 06:54 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 8 days ago)

35,633 posts, read 17,968,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Except she never said she would overthrow the government, 1/6 was almost 2 years ago, and she had nothing to do with it unless you have proof otherwise?

Please do provide proof of her saying she would overthrow the government, and please be specific?
Are you serious?

I actually thought, wait, what, and went back to read the OP thinking I was maybe in the wrong thread when you posted this response.

Here's her statement:

“I want to tell you something, if Steve Bannon and I had organized that, (the Jan. 6 riot) we would have won. Not to mention, we would’ve been armed,” Greene said.

If you can't tell what she's saying, go back and review what 1/6 was about.

You can't gaslight me and pretend you don't know what she's saying.

Old 12-11-2022, 06:55 PM

29,825 posts, read 24,913,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Biden won, fair and square. Don't like it? Too bad.

And no, I'm not a Biden supporter. I voted for a 3rd party candidate. I just understand that some people are still throwing hissy fits over the election results.

It's your right to say that, just like other people have the right to say the election was fraudulent. Only 1 political party came down on people and tried to silence them from speaking their minds. Actions speak louder than words. Democrats act like they have something to hide, so naturally, many people will instinctively assume that they do have something they are trying to hide.

And yes, democrats are allowed to question election results too. As you know by now, they have done plenty of that in the past.

Old 12-11-2022, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
It's your right to say that, just like other people have the right to say the election was fraudulent. Only 1 political party came down on people and tried to silence them from speaking their minds. Actions speak louder than words. Democrats act like they have something to hide, so naturally, many people will instinctively assume that they do have something they are trying to hide.

And yes, democrats are allowed to question election results too. As you know by now, they have done plenty of that in the past.
Bingo…funny how folks ignore Dems questioning election results in the past…and let’s not forget poor Hillary telling Sleepy Joe not to concede under any circumstances. https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1238156

Old 12-11-2022, 07:03 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 8 days ago)

Quote:
Bingo…funny how folks ignore Dems questioning election results in the past…and let’s not forget this. https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1238156
Way back in the day, there was serious election fraud, on local levels.

There isn't now. And CERTAINLY you can't compare little tiny complaints of election fraud recently by the democrats, to the massive temper tantrum thrown by Trump and his ilk, that STILL IS CONTINUING YEARS LATER.

Clinton making a speech that Biden shouldn't concede before the election was held is in NO WAY comparable to the years we've had to hear the right scream that the election was stolen from them, and are STILL screaming that.

Old 12-11-2022, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Way back in the day, there was serious election fraud, on local levels.

There isn't now. And CERTAINLY you can't compare little tiny complaints of election fraud recently by the democrats, to the massive temper tantrum thrown by Trump and his ilk, that STILL IS CONTINUING YEARS LATER.

Clinton making a speech that Biden shouldn't concede before the election was held is in NO WAY comparable to the years we've had to hear the right scream that the election was stolen from them, and are STILL screaming that.
Except this isn’t local levels but love the strawman argument, and it wasn’t little tiny complaints by Dems no matter how you want to rationalize it.

Except she wanted Dems to do the same thing if Sleepy Joe lost. Such the hypocrisy, lol

Old 12-11-2022, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Except this isn’t local levels but love the strawman argument, and it wasn’t little tiny complaints by Dems no matter how you want to rationalize it.

Except she wanted Dems to do the same thing if Sleepy Joe lost. Such the hypocrisy, lol
I was conceding that in fact, election fraud used to occur, back in the 1960's and prior. But maintaining that it doesn't anymore, and never has on a national level.

She "wanted" the dems to do the same thing, but did they? No.

Such "hypocrisy"? I can't believe anyone is posting that the dems have been claiming election fraud in recent times, to the tune we've had to endure the right claim that. For YEARS.

It's not even comparable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies