Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2023, 11:31 AM

18,739 posts, read 7,610,204 times

Advertisements

NUKE BLAST Putin’s allies call for Berlin to be NUKED after Germany’s ‘game-changing’ decision to send Leopard 2 tanks

Maybe Putin can scare the German population into reducing or eliminating arms shipments, by talking up a nuke scare that he doesn't dare actually use. (Unless he wants his own major cities reduced to ashes inside five minutes).

It worked to some extent on the United States.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2023, 11:35 AM

5,764 posts, read 11,373,540 times
I doubt if Russia would consider Berlin as a target for a nuke strike. Berlin contains three of Russia's most sacred monuments of their WW2 victory:

- The USSR WW2 victory monument in the Tiergarten district of West Berlin. Two Red Army tanks on pedestals just a few hundred meters from the German Reichstag - they are still there.
- Second is the USSR war cemetery and victory monument at Treptower Park in the eastern sector of Berlin.
- Third is the USSR victory monument at Schoenholzen Meadow.

These three sites are as sacred to Russia as Arlington Cemetery with the Tomb of the Unknown Soldiers and the Iwo Jima memorial is to the USA.

Tens of thousands of fallen Red Army soldiers from the 1945 Battle for Berlin are buried are the second and third monuments. Russia would never destroy the remains of and the memorials to their own fallen soldiers from WW2. Not to mention the tens of thousands of Russian citizens that currently call Berlin home.

Old 01-25-2023, 11:36 AM

1,213 posts, read 568,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
No honesty in your statement nor logic. You are pro Putin. You are simply spewing his propaganda. Which you are allowed to do in this country. Go to Russia and try speaking pro western ideology. See how that goes for you.
Bawahahahahaha!!!
Typical response.
You’re with us or against us. Dope.
I shouldn’t need to explain myself but I will just to reaffirm for the low IQ’ers.
Just because a person does not support the Ukraine nonsense, does NOT mean they are pro Putin.
Why is that so hard to grasp?

Old 01-25-2023, 11:40 AM

1,368 posts, read 489,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Putin's allies have no control over the nukes. Putin might have control, but it's questionable if he alone can even make the call, or if his orders would be followed. Russians generally aren't stupid. Some are evil, but evil is not the same as stupid. They were the first ones into space, dug the deepest hole in the earth, made significant contributions in the field of science, etc. So it gives me some hope that cooler heads will prevail. They know full well the world of hurt they will be in, if Russia were to escalate the war by using nukes.

And you admit, these are propagandists talking about using nukes. Propagandists have to be taken with a huge grain of salt, because they usually have ulterior motives when making such claims. In this case, they are trying to create fear in the west, so we will be less willing to lend help to Ukraine.

We have "Biden allies" in the Ukrainian War thread that have repeatedly called for nuclear strikes on Russia. It's all just noise. People love to run their mouths, keyboards, etc.
As demonstrated by the fact that usa is giving them tanks also and I don't see those threats aimed at us.

Old 01-25-2023, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardstarkey View Post
Waste of time and money. And all you saps for this “poor Ukraine” nonsense.
It’s a completely corrupt and racist country. I don’t understand how so many people can be that stupid and manipulated. All you bleeding hearts if you really knew the truth you’d take down those stupid blue & yellow flags you have hanging everywhere.
If we all knew the real truth there would be chaos. I always say, what ever bad things we see the PTB do, it's probably 10x worse. This has always been the case. We have witnessed the government comit atrocities we would never have condoned. And yet there are STILL people who trust them. It's breathtaking how thick the GP seems to be.

Old 01-25-2023, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
No honesty in your statement nor logic. You are pro Putin. You are simply spewing his propaganda. Which you are allowed to do in this country. Go to Russia and try speaking pro western ideology. See how that goes for you.
Yes everyone who knows this war is a money laundering scheme is pro putin. This comment is another good example of people not having s clue what is going on.

Old 01-25-2023, 11:56 AM

11,988 posts, read 5,294,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardstarkey View Post
Bawahahahahaha!!!
Typical response.
You’re with us or against us. Dope.
I shouldn’t need to explain myself but I will just to reaffirm for the low IQ’ers.
Just because a person does not support the Ukraine nonsense, does NOT mean they are pro Putin.
Why is that so hard to grasp?
Because being anti-Ukraine aid helps Putin achieve his goals of re-forming the old Soviet Union.

The net effect is the same as being a Putin cheerleader.

Old 01-25-2023, 11:59 AM

7,363 posts, read 3,529,717 times
liberals want to save the climate but have no problem stoking the nuclear flames of war.

Old 01-25-2023, 11:59 AM

853 posts, read 337,201 times
I didn't realize there were so many cowards in MAGA until Ukraine was invaded.

Old 01-25-2023, 12:02 PM

7,363 posts, read 3,529,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
Because being anti-Ukraine aid helps Putin achieve his goals of re-forming the old Soviet Union.

The net effect is the same as being a Putin cheerleader.
please. if the United States government was serious about this diplomacy, talks would’ve happened first and then we would’ve taken care of business instead of continuing to send billions to Ukraine with no endgame in sight. dumb war, dumb Ukraine flag fliers. as far as i am concerned you can call people against this nonsense a Putin cheerleader all you like but I will respond by calling these virtue signalers for Ukraine anti-American.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies