Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2023, 08:29 AM

33,588 posts, read 18,202,736 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
"To me the big question is how are we going to go through this transformation...it cannot be gradual, it has to be driven by a certain shock that will happen"

The setup for the statement starts around the 6:00 mark... the actual statement around the 7:00 mark.

According to them, the current world order is not working and they need to build a new one.

I guess the shock of COVID and millions of death wasn't shocking enough.

They look at sustainability without regard for humanity.
The Phrase WORLD GOVERNMENT SUMMIT should scare all Americans.. we will be ruled by the World and lose all independence as a Nation. We will be taken over by the globalists and Biden is one of them and many more.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2023, 08:31 AM

9,444 posts, read 11,198,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
these people couldn’t run a lemonade stand, have 0 public speaking abilities or charasima. i think we will be fine. no one is going to listen to them.
Yes but the thickkk German accent of the Chief Fuhrer, that's so convincing that he truly cares about humanity. All he needs is a little black Hitler moustache and 'do across his forehead, and give the salute when he steps up to the podium and we're back in the '30s again.

Old 02-17-2023, 08:33 AM

18,561 posts, read 7,393,516 times
Quote:
these people couldn’t run a lemonade stand, have 0 public speaking abilities or charasima. i think we will be fine. no one is going to listen to them.
Whether anyone listens doesn't matter. What they want to do will not be accomplished through persuasion.

Old 02-17-2023, 08:34 AM

15,948 posts, read 12,311,156 times
The WEF makes some valid points about future problems humanity has to face. My problem with them is they seem to think central planning and control is the fix to these problems. I wholly disagree.... to a point. I do think efforts should be taken to stop and reverse desertification. Massive planting projects that will re-green arid landscapes. The carbon emissions don't even matter that much compared to that.... our planet can easily handle 1000PPM of CO2. Efforts should be taken to stop the removal and destruction of rainforests also. Beyond that, I'm for nations mostly running their own affairs, but there are too many nations still in spiral dynamics blue, red, and orange mode yet.

I can see their point of view, but I oppose concentrating power, authority, and wealth into too few hands based on principle. No small group of 500 people should be able to dictate policy to every country on the planet. No small group of people should hold all the world's assets in their ownership. Diversity of perspective is itself quite an important feature of evolution.

Old 02-17-2023, 08:36 AM

7,816 posts, read 6,402,815 times
There’s nothing worse than 3rd world peasants who hate the west and think they’re going to order us around. We made the mistake of not letting all of them starve.

Old 02-17-2023, 08:37 AM

18,561 posts, read 7,393,516 times
Quote:
You have the right idea to criticize the WEF, but your doing it for um, wacky reasons.

The left is actually on your side on this because they hate the WEF aswell.
The Left created and runs the WEF.

Old 02-17-2023, 08:53 AM

43,222 posts, read 18,372,336 times
Quote:
Think so ? We are living with changes they made.

You should go read the new proposed amendments that WHO is proposing about pandemics/health in the future..a global solution.

Old 02-17-2023, 08:53 AM

22,673 posts, read 24,642,745 times
1st-world countries, open up those borders, Parents, be "open" to having your Child's gender "changed", cue the evil, guffawing laugh.

Old 02-17-2023, 10:18 AM

30,318 posts, read 23,789,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sholomar View Post
The WEF makes some valid points about future problems humanity has to face. My problem with them is they seem to think central planning and control is the fix to these problems. I wholly disagree.... to a point. I do think efforts should be taken to stop and reverse desertification. Massive planting projects that will re-green arid landscapes. The carbon emissions don't even matter that much compared to that.... our planet can easily handle 1000PPM of CO2. Efforts should be taken to stop the removal and destruction of rainforests also. Beyond that, I'm for nations mostly running their own affairs, but there are too many nations still in spiral dynamics blue, red, and orange mode yet.

I can see their point of view, but I oppose concentrating power, authority, and wealth into too few hands based on principle. No small group of 500 people should be able to dictate policy to every country on the planet. No small group of people should hold all the world's assets in their ownership. Diversity of perspective is itself quite an important feature of evolution.
I agree with some of the things that they say. It would be nice to have more nature, not more destruction of nature. It would be nice if there were less cars on the road (we can do that by allowing people to telecommute, permanently, creating parks or natural areas where entire malls were demolished because of 'Covid'). It would be nice if people cut down on their massive consumption - I said this in another thread, people have so much stuff that they don't even use half the time, so it gets put into a plastic marked tub and stored in the garage - so much stuff that they can't even put their own cars in the 'car' garage. It would be nice to have less litter and garbage all over the place...

I totally agree with all of that.

BUT, I sure as hell do not want an unvoted for bunch of control freaks deciding for the entire world how that's going to get done. They want us to have nothing, while they have billions of dollars to get whatever they want.

Lead by example. Stop 'going' to Davos. Get on Zoom for your stupid 'summits'. No need for all of the private jets and chauffeurs. Complain about how much we use, while they use far more than we will ever think of using.

I don't want fat Klaus Slob Hitler dictating to us what we're going to be doing in the future under the WEF and other organizations (the WHO), who will be controlling everyone.

And yes, there are many, on both sides, (cough Nikki Haley for example cough) who are connected to the WEF. They have long stopped serving us, and serve themselves.

We can keep electing Dems and RINOs, or we can do better and kick them all out, go back to basics where politicians didn't finally retire after making millions upon millions of dollars, get people in who actually CARE about this country, and do not bow down to pricks like those involved with the WEF, and more.

The United States could do just fine, all on its own, without having to do a whole bunch of trading with other countries, with securing its own country, not sending billions to other countries who never pay their share, minding our own business, not getting involved in disputes between other countries...just take care of ourselves.

Old 02-23-2023, 03:28 PM

9,166 posts, read 6,351,913 times
In the past I felt like I had no idea how to fight back against the WEF-driven ideologies. However after watching this video by Chris Fubo on Youtube, I know realize the key to defeating the WEF is in getting as many people as possible to support localism over globalism. This includes identifying pro-local political candidates, supporting their campaigns and voting them into office. It also includes minimizing the money spent on products and services from globalist corporations. Finally the biggest effort needs to be on securing your own privacy. Some of these WEF member organizations make more money using your data than by selling you stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZVdCwe__18
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies