Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2023, 09:16 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 21 days ago)

27,631 posts, read 16,111,637 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Wasn't the sweep supposed to be in the last election.
It was. They swept up the house. Next go around will be very entertaining as the senate will swing back too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2023, 09:28 PM

32,052 posts, read 15,037,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
It was. They swept up the house. Next go around will be very entertaining as the senate will swing back too.
Actually they did not sweep the house. Just the opposite. Republicans were always going to take it because this is what happens when the president is of the opposing party. They should have won it by a landslide though. They were counting on winning 60 seats. And how many did they actually win.

Old 03-01-2023, 09:40 PM

4,897 posts, read 2,051,253 times
From 2016 to today, the democrats, with the full support of the American media and big tech has been lying to the American public from everything about Trump to the real source of COVID-19, which many free thinking people knew from the start came from that lab in Wunan.

Anyway, I believe it is important to show the criminal corruption of the entire Biden family to the American people. If it takes up most of the time in the House, so be it since you can no longer expect the American media to do their job.

I believe that ALL criminal corruption needs to be brought to the light and I don’t care who it involves. If Trump is guilty of corruption, I want to know, but to date, the democrats have investigated everything about Trump at least twice and they don’t have anything on him. Now I want to see if Biden is either as clean or dirty as Trump and go from there.

The true needs to be discovered and told to the American people. Sadly, I don’t think many Americans really care this much and accept being lied to these days.

Old 03-02-2023, 07:12 AM

45,542 posts, read 27,146,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Ultimately it leads to a pub sweep in '24. Then, if they will, use the majority to actually fix ****.
Unfortunately, they don't have a good track record of fixing ****.

Old 03-02-2023, 07:59 AM

52,708 posts, read 34,520,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
I hate Joe Biden.

However is what you stated going to ease inflation or end our dependency on Chinese good or any number of real issues. Lets say you nail Biden and resigns. You get President Kamala. Is that better?
i can't see how it would be any worse. let's do it.

Old 03-02-2023, 08:04 AM

15,817 posts, read 6,523,439 times
It should be interesting to see if the Republicans once more overplay their hand. There's a fine line between productive investigation and a political circus. Right now the Republicans are looking more like the latter.

Old 03-02-2023, 09:12 AM

6,359 posts, read 2,696,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
It should be interesting to see if the Republicans once more overplay their hand. There's a fine line between productive investigation and a political circus. Right now the Republicans are looking more like the latter.
The Democrats are experts at overplaying their hands, I can't see the Republicans even coming close.

As for a political circus. You don't have to go any further than the J6 hearings the Democrats put on, including their Prime Time Coverage.

Old 03-02-2023, 10:25 AM

4,897 posts, read 2,051,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankNSense View Post
The Democrats are experts at overplaying their hands, I can't see the Republicans even coming close.

As for a political circus. You don't have to go any further than the J6 hearings the Democrats put on, including their Prime Time Coverage.
Well said.

The Left has ZERO self awareness or a severe memory problem to even think or say that ANYBODY has overplayed their hands.

Regardless of what the Left says about this, even they know Biden is beyond corrupt and are worried that the truth will come out about his actual involvement in each of his family’s illegal/questionable business dealings.

Here is their favorite fallback line when hit with a fact…. “B-b-b-b-but Trump…”

Old 03-02-2023, 10:41 AM

25,685 posts, read 12,765,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
Yes because Americans voted in the Republicans to get to the bottom of Hunter's Laptop!
Talk about wasteful spending.
If Hunter's laptop show he was committing felonies, and possibly even treason, wouldn't you want to know that, & have him held accountable?

Do I need list all the potential charges that will likely come from that laptop?

What if the FBI and DOJ are found of serious crimes for withholding key info from the public...should he just give them a pass?

If Hunter was Joe's bagman, collecting money from foreign countries, then filtering it back to Joe, should we just look away?

Most Americans want the truth about the Biden's dirty dealings, and want any guilty parties held accountable.

There will be constant grilling by the Pubs in the House until they get down to the bottom of it.

Besides, the Dems wasted huge sums of cash trying to prove Trump guilty of something, & they whiffed, so now its the Pubs turn. I doubt we'll whiff as bad as the corrupt Dems did now that everyone knows the Russian Dossier was a fake created by Hillary's evil accomplices.

20 months of constant grilling...I know you hate because now its your team is getting hammered in the court of public opinion.

Old 03-02-2023, 10:43 AM

25,685 posts, read 12,765,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
I think they need to do the things to get them out of office.

Focusing on crimes have proven to do nothing for anybody.

We need good governing, not Congressional crime fighting.
That is because all the federal gov't agencies have been corrupted, & won't hold people accountable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies