Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-31-2008, 06:41 AM

5,979 posts, read 19,897,644 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negotiator75 View Post
Its natural to have sex. But what is the purpose of sex? To reproduce right? And why? Because we were designed for that.

No...ever heard of the concept that sex can be fun sometimes?

You return a TV because the guts are defective. People's guts just don't constitute their reproductive organs...people also have a brain, and the ability to rationalize with the brain. That's why people who are brain-dead are taken off respirators, because they're in essence dead. People are functional until then, and not just for reproduction.

I give you the benefit of the doubt that you did not just start this post to get a rise out of people, but your logic I'm afraid is flawed.

Old 05-31-2008, 10:02 AM

1,233 posts, read 2,825,510 times
If gays are a "birth defect" as they cannot give to the population, then I suppose women who can't carry children and men whose, ah, "parts" are too small or their semen isn't potent enough are "birth defects" as well.

Old 05-31-2008, 10:15 AM

11,466 posts, read 19,350,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emi__ View Post
If gays are a "birth defect" as they cannot give to the population, then I suppose women who can't carry children and men whose, ah, "parts" are too small or their semen isn't potent enough are "birth defects" as well.
If they were born that way it would be a birth defect.

Old 05-31-2008, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by Negotiator75
Its natural to have sex. But what is the purpose of sex? To reproduce right? And why? Because we were designed for that.

Thats definatly the purpose no doubt about it.

Old 05-31-2008, 10:22 AM

3,728 posts, read 4,869,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tin Knocker View Post
Because theres no reproductive organs in the anal cavity. Its for evacuation of waste, not reproduction.
I guess they can find a woman to reproduce with, but then the gay couple wouldnt be the parents.
Gay people are still able to have sex with the opposite sex and some do anyways. So they are purposely

And if you have ever had any sex act other than strict vaginal intercourse or had sex using birth control, you are misusing a body part as well.

"I will not receive oral sex! Your mouth is for the intake of food and lacks reproductive organs."

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Are you interested in marking all gay & lesbian people with pink stars?

Sure sounds as if you are.
You should have said pink or purple triangles since that is actually what the Nazis forced homosexuals to wear.

Old 05-31-2008, 10:33 AM

1,233 posts, read 2,825,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
Originally Posted by Negotiator75

Thats definatly the purpose no doubt about it.
Way to smash any romantic ideals into the ground. You two sound like one of those creepy sex ed videos they used to have in schools.

Old 05-31-2008, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emi__ View Post
Way to smash any romantic ideals into the ground. You two sound like one of those creepy sex ed videos they used to have in schools.
I didn't say sex is not fun, i only agree on it's purpose.

Old 05-31-2008, 10:50 AM

7,943 posts, read 17,252,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tin Knocker View Post
Hows that?

Bullcrap. Its not a disease, its an abnormal behaviour that most people are too PC to talk intelligently about. If you dont think that having same sex parents will effect a childs concept of normalcy & gender roles you need help. Not to mention mental anguish when they realize the are different from all the other kids, not because, as you suggest, their daddies had a baby, but because their daddys fantasy was more important than the childhood of the child. Nice people eh?

I mean really. People who love their kids & cant provide a good home give them up for adoption. If a same sex couple really cared they wouldn't raise their own kids let alone adopt other ones.
Its all about ME< ME< ME. I'm gay but I want to get married, I'm gay but I want to be treated like I'm not, I'm gay but I want a kid.

we all are what we are. If you are gay thats fine, but you cant be married.
if you are gay thats fine but you cant be treated as if you are not.
If you are gay thats fine but you cant have kids.
None of these truths are because of my feelings. They just are the truth.
Reality doesn't care about feelings.

100% truth! Its a shame that so many people cannot accept the truth on this matter, and a bigots towards anybody who tells it to them. I guess its a biproduct of the Me generation where 'we're all special' and both the winning and losing team get trophies because we're all winners.

Old 05-31-2008, 11:01 AM

5,232 posts, read 8,414,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Are you interested in marking all gay & lesbian people with pink stars?

Sure sounds as if you are.
No, are you interested in letting people be what they are & not pretending they are something else?
Nobody needs to know who is gay & who is not. Its great that they can come out of the closet free from the hatred of the past. But theres a difference between acceptance of an alternate lifestyle, & making believe its normal. I accept them as what they are.

I lost half my thumb. I'm no longer normal. I dont expect people to make believe I have ten fingers because I feel bad about it. Thats silly. The reality is I have 9 & 1/2 & live with it just fine. If someones gay thats fine, but I wont change the definition of normal to suit them. That does not mean I go around bothering gay people. Most seem like good folks, just as with some racial minorities there is a select few who's purpose in life seems to be stirring up hate to perpetuate their specific agenda.

Old 05-31-2008, 11:03 AM

5,922 posts, read 8,065,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
And where does all this hatred and bigotry against gays come from, anyway? My guess is that most straights are simply offended with the idea of sodomy done between same sexes, finding it utterly repulsive and gross. They consider people who do such acts as crazy.
How about sodomy with a person of the opposite sex, or an old Oklahoma tradition, sodomy with the sheep?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies