Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2023, 09:57 PM

23,564 posts, read 12,535,636 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Some are, and just want to live their lives. Others are driven by media and striking out due to their misery.
I realize that.

My point was...there are people on here who make blanket statements that cover all trans people when they say trans people never harm anyone, when the subject comes up about not wanting bio-male trans allowed into private areas designated for women only.

It doesn't matter if people are straight, trans, gay or whatever, the majority will be good people but there's always going to be some in the crowd that will harm others.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2023, 11:29 PM

3,273 posts, read 1,415,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
guess what the reaction would be if it read....

4 conservative mass shooters in less than 5 years

just something to think about....next time you want to be all over the news....be prepared...you might not get the news you want

"In November of 2018, Snochia Moseley, a man who identified as a woman, wounded three and killed three after opening fire at his place of employment in Aberdeen, Maryland."

"In May of 2019, a Colorado woman who identified as male shot up a school, killing one and wounding eight."

"In November of 2022, a Colorado man who shot up a gay nightclub, killing five and wounding 18, was identified as transsexual."

"On Monday, 28-year-old Audrey Elizabeth Hale, a woman who identified as a man, entered a Nashville Christian elementary school with a firearm. She murdered three adult staffers and three nine-year-old children."

"In less than five years, that’s four mass shootings committed by people who make up about one-half of one percent of the population. So that works out to around 2.75 mass shootings per million transsexuals over four years."

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...an-five-years/
I completely agree with you that transsexuals should be prohibited from having assault weapons and high capacity magazines just as their ownership/purchase should be prohibited for non-transsexuals.

Old 03-28-2023, 11:49 PM

1,951 posts, read 700,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC4Me View Post
How many non transsexual mass shootings per million in that same time period?
Math is not my strong suit.
The non-transsexual population vs the transsexual population is around 330 to 1.7. You get the idea

Old 03-29-2023, 08:43 AM

9,508 posts, read 4,342,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrish78 View Post
Constant bullying/ general negativity from right wing group doesn’t help the situation..
Except the alleged bullying to which you refer doesn't actually happen. It's just another Leftist talking point, intended to create drama over nothing, and is not a source of credible information. It's part of the Left's agenda to exploit marginalized (perceived or real) groups. You really should have known this. By continuing to support the leftist agenda, you're actually contributing to mental health issues in these groups. If you tell someone they are a victim long enough and loud enough, they will eventually come to believe it.

Old 03-29-2023, 08:47 AM

9,508 posts, read 4,342,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxlrod View Post
Seems plainly obvious then that trans people are mentally ill.
Being trans doesn't automatically make someone mentally ill. What makes some trans folks mentally ill is the left's constant barrage of victim mentality messaging directed towards trans people.

Old 03-29-2023, 09:14 AM

8,425 posts, read 12,185,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Manigault: Posts excuses for transgender killers.

Also Manigault: I don't excuse transgender killers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdaelectro View Post
When you have a logically incoherent worldview, you have contradictory statements primed and readied. It's unavoidable
Can you discern where there is a possible explanation for their actions which I don't consider a valid excuse? Try to understand what was written in the post.

Old 03-29-2023, 09:15 AM

43,097 posts, read 18,269,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC4Me View Post
How many non transsexual mass shootings per million in that same time period?
Well when transgenderism effects less than 1% of the population 4 is a pretty big number.

Old 03-29-2023, 09:24 AM

17,795 posts, read 13,692,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swake View Post
Um, that shooting in November in Colorado Springs was a 100% a white supremacist killing. The perp is lying about being non-binary.

The school shooter in 2019 was 16 years old, and the accomplice was an 18 year old white male. Bullying was cited as partly to blame. The kind of which runs rampant and completely unchecked on this board. So which population do you want to blame here? White males, or transgendered people?

So yes three mass shootings in five years from a community that is the center of massive amounts of right wing hate and discrimination.

As for 4 right wing mass shooters in 5 years? I easily found 10:

11/22/22 – Colorado Springs, CO 5 dead, 25 injured
7/17/22 – Greenwood, IN 3 dead, 2 injured
7/4/22 – Highland Park, IL 7 dead, 48 injured
5/14/22 - Buffalo, NY 10 dead, 3 injured
2/18/22 – Portland, OR 1 dead, 5 injured
12/10/19 – Jersey City, NJ 6 dead, 3 injured
8/3/19 – El Paso, TX 23 dead, 23 injured
7/28/19 – Gilroy, CA 3 dead, 17 injured
4/27/19 – Poway, CA 1 dead, 3 injured
10/27/18 – Pittsburgh, PA 11 dead, 7 injured
They don't count. They are lone wolves who were mentally ill. Their conservatism had NOTHING to do with their mass shooting behavior.... Neither did their AR 15s.

Old 03-29-2023, 09:32 AM

11,411 posts, read 7,806,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDS_ View Post
So how many trans mass shooters are you comfortable with?
Zero. The same number of non trans mass shootings I’m comfortable with.

Old 03-29-2023, 09:50 AM

95 posts, read 50,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Well it’s trans time to be blamed - and maybe some of these shooters have been trans, I did not research it. The guy who killed 49 people at the Pulse night club, 5 mi from my home at the time, was said to frequent gay men’s sites, and had a wife. We will never know. Most typical mass murderers are just good old white boys.
Come on folks, evil has no boundaries. Could be a blue creature from the deep, evil just is and takes over someone’s mind.
Some people are just not right. Our Society seems to be unhinging more each day. We show Karen’s on YouTube and they get fired, and here come some more. Airplane fights - still at it. Why ???

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...hooter-s-race/
The bolded is another bald faced lies the leftist like to spread.
The vast majority of mass shootings is done by young black men.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies