Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2023, 06:39 AM

8,008 posts, read 10,568,890 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
it’s always a good idea not to engage with the general public. lots of insane feral people out there. i recommend going to bed early and getting everything done before noon the next day. most of the feral, unstable underclass (including teens and angry 20-somethings) are asleep from 6am to noon. from 6am to noon you will encounter people who most likely won’t cause any issues for you.
What you're saying probably sounds extreme to a lot of people, but there is a lot of wisdom and truth in it.

While most of us don't want to feel like we have to live like hermits, the reality is, the less you have to be out and around the general masses these days, the better off you'll likely be, physically and mentally. I can't even imaging taking my family on public transportation in a big city at the present time.

Old 03-29-2023, 06:48 AM

1,771 posts, read 777,428 times
why do we let cities like nyc tell the rest on united states, the ways of the world. how we should act

Old 03-29-2023, 06:49 AM

7,649 posts, read 3,288,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
What place might that be?
The suburbs. And most whites seem to know this, which is why white flight is a thing.

Old 03-29-2023, 06:53 AM

10,349 posts, read 3,939,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GldnRule View Post
When he gets up close with his yap open shouting...dude needs to come quick with a blast of pepper spray straight into his mouth.
Just as he says the word "over" right at the end...so, at least he got to have his say.
Though...any noises coming out of him after that will be unintelligible.
I don't blame him for doing nothing. There are other patrons on the train and if he had pushed back, I'm pretty sure some of them were itching for to beat him and rape his wife. This is the world we are coming to. I noticed a suit case too, so they are probably tourists.

Old 03-29-2023, 07:01 AM

1,636 posts, read 1,218,885 times
This reminds me of the time I was with my family several yrs ago in Philadelphia near city hall, by the Connect4 game at Love Park. This black dude came out of nowhere (probably the nearby train station) and started yelling, calling them f@ggot Americans. I think there were 2 dudes walking together which set off some kind of self hate. He eventually wandered off yelling at himself. It's like your dentist said- ignore your teeth and they'll go away. Same goes for those guys.

I have worked with the public... there have always been crazies scattered among us. That doesn't scare me and my kids will not grow up in a stereotypical scared white family. I've been to 31 states and all of the largest US cities. If you want to get accosted by alcoholics, pill/heroin addicts, dirty hookers, dumpster divers, etc-- simply go to your favorite "red" state and stop in one of the small towns. My experience is those are worse than biggest cities for mental illness. The difference is most of the small town people are white so it makes people think there's less potential for violence.

Old 03-29-2023, 07:10 AM

52,293 posts, read 34,040,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Futuremauian View Post
After teaching miscreants like him for 3 decades in California and having to put up with their crap daily, my retirement goal was to move where they don't live.

Here I am in Maui! Best thing I ever did for myself.

Scott Adams was vilified and cancelled for saying whites should avoid people like this guy?
and woke heart-throb robin diangelo echoed exactly what adams said.

of course, she faced zero vilification for that.

Old 03-29-2023, 07:16 AM

24,297 posts, read 17,000,466 times
It sounds like that guy was looking for a fight. The white guy was smart not to engage him.

There are some that would cheer that Black guy on for telling off the White guy and what does that do to Race Relations?

Old 03-29-2023, 07:17 AM

52,293 posts, read 34,040,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
"who has the privilege of knowing that their actions are protected by the media and the state?"

exactly.

Old 03-29-2023, 07:59 AM

20,242 posts, read 19,808,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
I don't blame him for doing nothing. There are other patrons on the train and if he had pushed back, I'm pretty sure some of them were itching for to beat him and rape his wife. This is the world we are coming to. I noticed a suit case too, so they are probably tourists.
That's what I was thinking. It wouldn't be one on one with those types. They swarm and are ruthless.

Old 03-29-2023, 08:01 AM

20,242 posts, read 19,808,475 times
Somehow I don't think those two are going to look at their employer's DEI sessions in the same light
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies