Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2023, 06:00 AM

600 posts, read 1,028,388 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPC324 View Post
I think we would be much more likely to see a change to the VP candidate, as a reassurance to those concerned with Biden not making it another full term.

That won't happen. I have already accepted the fact that Biden/Harris will be in charge until 2028 and I suggest all of you do the same.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2023, 06:11 AM

9,507 posts, read 4,342,349 times
It's says a lot about politics in this country if we end up having to choose between Biden and Trump again. Neither one is electable - for different reasons. One has insurmountable competence/cognitive issues, the other insurmountable image issues. Both parties need to do better and craft agendas much closer to the middle. I'm sick and tired of extremists having the loudest voices.

Old 03-30-2023, 06:33 AM

3,266 posts, read 1,415,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
Even NBC and MSN are running articles about how the majority of democrats don’t want Biden to run in 2024.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ds/ar-AA198D4R

Biden is a non starter and his failing ability to even comprehend basic skills is become problematic. The article explains why democrats fear Biden in a re-election and his failing debate skills.
Beg, huh?

Old 03-30-2023, 06:49 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
Even NBC and MSN are running articles about how the majority of democrats don’t want Biden to run in 2024.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ds/ar-AA198D4R

Biden is a non starter and his failing ability to even comprehend basic skills is become problematic. The article explains why democrats fear Biden in a re-election and his failing debate skills.
Yet the left wing loons will support and vote for ANYONE that is just as corrupt and useless as Biden.

Old 03-30-2023, 06:50 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bson1257 View Post
That won't happen. I have already accepted the fact that Biden/Harris will be in charge until 2028 and I suggest all of you do the same.
That is quite possible. The dems will cheat again and install ANYONE who supports the CCP and the ultra wealthy. This is one of the many reasons why conservative states must ultimately separate from liberal states, as they no longer respect the rule of law, voting rights, and individual rights. Those beliefs are what has bound us as Americans- given that liberals do not share these beliefs, we can no longer co-exist with them.

Old 03-30-2023, 06:57 AM

1,262 posts, read 561,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bson1257 View Post
I don't think they change either candidate, but if either option were on the table I think it would more likely be VP.

Old 03-30-2023, 07:14 AM

3,266 posts, read 1,415,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Yet the left wing loons will support and vote for ANYONE that is just as corrupt and useless as Biden.
So funny. The R’s could easily win the next Presidential election if they ran a sensible, rational, adult-like candidate instead of Trump, or Trump-Lite (DeSantis). I forget the figure, but I believe 7% of registered R’s voted for D’s in the last midterm. There are millions of R’s (or previous R’s) who have some sense and won’t vote for these MAGA dolts. Problem is, decent R’s can’t win their primaries because they are dominated by MAGAs and QAnon Nuts.

Old 03-30-2023, 10:09 AM

9,510 posts, read 9,087,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post
Thought I would share this.

As a Conservative I was reprimanded by people I loved who happened to be Democrats going into the Biden Presidency.

Their hatred of Trump , If I could use that word, was offensive as I felt they were unable to see thru the man to his policies.

Well fast forward 2 years later, They have grown tired and upset with Biden's behavior and detest the far left members.

Their hatred for Trump is alive and well, but there hopes for a brighter future under Biden has crashed and burned.

It is plain to see on their faces. They are silent. Little discourse. We are back to talking non politics.

On the other hand, me? My admiration for Trump? only stronger...........Now.....if he can only shut up.
Congratulations. You’ve nailed an advertisement narrative for a campaign ad for Trump. Better than using TDS.

Genius might be a bit too strong but it’s good.

Old 03-30-2023, 01:27 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,328,096 times
If Biden wants to run, he should. The Republican operatives who said, "there is going to be a red wave', are the same Republicans operatives who now say, "Biden is too old, and Democrats don't want him to run in 2024." People think for yourselves and don't believe the Republican operative's propaganda.

Last edited by tillman7; 03-30-2023 at 01:44 PM..

Old 03-30-2023, 01:54 PM

11,251 posts, read 11,025,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WVNomad View Post
So funny. The R’s could easily win the next Presidential election if they ran a sensible, rational, adult-like candidate instead of Trump, or Trump-Lite (DeSantis).
Makes zero difference who the Republicans run. The individual and their family will be mercilessly attacked and slandered by the left and the leftist media, as well as in the colleges and through Big Tech outlets. This is just what the left does to anyone with an (R) behind their name.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies