Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-06-2023, 06:43 PM

37,169 posts, read 19,174,827 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post

- In 2004 Trump agreed with Howard Stern that Ivanka is a "piece of ___"

- In 2006 on the Howard Stern show he called Ivanka "Voluptuous"

- In 2006 on The View...with Ivanka sitting right there...Trump said "I've said that if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her".

- In 2004 in New York Magazine, Trump was quoted as saying "Every guy in the country wants to go out with my daughter".

- In 2003, Wendy Williams asked Trump and Ivanka what two things they have in common. Ivanka said real estate and golf. Trump said sex.

- In 2015 to Rolling Stone re Ivanka "and what a beauty that one. If I weren't her father....."

- late last year (2022), at a rally, he said "some of us have horrible children".

- Ivana said that Trump hesitated to give Don Jr. his name, saying to Ivana "What if he's a loser ?"

- In 1994, on Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous, Trump was waxing about what a beautiful baby Tiffany was. He said Tiffany has Marla's legs, and then "we don't know yet if she got this part, but time will tell" and was cupping his hands in front to indicate breasts when he said "this part".

......One could probably come up with hundreds of examples overall....
Trump has always been a lecher. Don’t forget him barging into the women’s dressing room at the beauty pageant.

What a shame the lawsuit for raping that 13-year-old never made it to court.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2023, 08:04 PM

33,314 posts, read 12,491,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
lol.

Old 04-06-2023, 08:13 PM

33,314 posts, read 12,491,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starglow View Post
Who really cares about all of this except for the TDS left...?? Maybe we should put pedo Joe under the microscope too.
I don't care.

I was just illustrating how preposterous MAGAalot's claim is.

Your deflection is also irrelevant. Criticizing Trump doesn't make anyone nor require being on the left, nor a Democrat, nor a Biden supporter, nor a Biden voter, and I'm none of those things.

Old 04-06-2023, 08:40 PM

2,427 posts, read 3,563,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
And all her life she was the favorite child.
What kind of people do this? Couldn't even attend his last speech?
She and her husband are trying to distance themselves from his ongoing chaos. Didn't Ivanka say awhile back that she didn't want to be involved in his politics? Why would they enable his crazy stuff when she knows in her mind that what he is saying is pure foolishness? You know, not everyone is drinking the Kool-Aid these days.

Old 04-06-2023, 09:49 PM

88,509 posts, read 84,688,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
You wonder why Trump's DD is not all in with her dad 24/7.

The guy went on a ski vacation with his family and took his girlfriend. He had the nerve to put his girl friend up at the same hotel. Then left her mom when the girl friend was pregnant.

Ivanka's mom is gone. The Irish nanny who raised them is retired. Ivanka has her own kids. It's time for her and Jared to be the parents they wanted.

They made enough money when Trump was POTUS to do anything they please.
Kushner was already rich. His name is on lots of real estate in my neck of the woods.

Old 04-06-2023, 09:53 PM

88,509 posts, read 84,688,123 times
Quote:
The kids excuse is very meaningless, because its only one small speech, and she's made time for much longer events in the past.
Plus she owes her father everything she has, so its no much to ask that she attends his last speech when he appeared to be very downcast and could have done with some support from his favorite child.

Jared and Ivanka have no personalities, so there is nothing to gain by meeting them.
They're very robotic, no charisma.

Ivanka has abandoned Trump since the end of 2020, and has shown him no support, its very obvious.
I met Ivanka on a business matter and had several phone conversations with her before Trump ran for office. She is very personable, far from robotic.

Old 04-06-2023, 10:58 PM

10,726 posts, read 4,334,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Yep. It doesn't seem that she even liked being in politics to begin with.
Yeah right....
https://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/11/p...aph/index.html
Quote:
According to an interview with The Daily Telegraph, Eric Trump said he is “sure” that his sister, and newly appointed West Wing adviser, Ivanka Trump, encouraged their father to carry out a the strike against the Syrian president.

The US fired 59 Tomahawk missiles at the Syrian airbase after more than 80 people were killed, including children, in a chemical weapons attack in Idlib province.

“Ivanka is a mother of three kids and she has influence. I’m sure she said: ‘Listen, this is horrible stuff,’ ” Eric Trump told the Telegraph.

Eric Trump is not involved with the administration and is currently running the Trump Organization in his father’s absence along with his brother Donald Trump Jr.

“I stay out of politics and I stay out of the administration, but you can tell he was deeply affected by those images of the children,” he added.

Old 04-06-2023, 11:08 PM

Nah, she had no interest in politics.... https://i.imgur.com/XaRfzLh.jpg
Quote:
Over the weekend, Ivanka Trump posted a photo of herself seated next to German Chancellor Angela Merkel to her Twitter. Trump and Merkel were both in a "robust discussion" about Workforce Development during the most recent diplomatic visit between U.S. and Germany at the White House. According to the Associated Press’ report, Trump even “recruited the American executives in attendance” and “guided the discussion”.

Old 04-07-2023, 12:56 AM

23,452 posts, read 12,487,658 times
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Nah, she had no interest in politics.... https://i.imgur.com/XaRfzLh.jpg
And I remember that you were calling for her to be president someday. Yeah, good choice.

What all of the kids should have done was just sit down and shut up, especially Jr., and they should still be doing that now.

Old 04-07-2023, 03:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
And I remember that you were calling for her to be president someday. Yeah, good choice.

What all of the kids should have done was just sit down and shut up, especially Jr., and they should still be doing that now.
I wanted Ivanka to be President, until she proved unworthy of even being a daughter.
Don Junior has proven he's worthy of being a son and a President, but he lacks the charm of his father, so he's not made for campaigning.
Eric also lacks the campaigning skills.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies