Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2023, 05:45 PM

21,167 posts, read 19,768,059 times

Advertisements

...to make it through an interview. Perfect example of state-run media colluding with the government. Shame on you Los Angeles Times. Courtney Subramaniam should be fired.

https://nypost.com/2023/04/26/biden-...ists-question/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2023, 05:47 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,242,908 times
He’s told us many times he’s not supposed to answer questions so we certainly can’t expect him not to already have the answers and not know what to say.

Old 04-26-2023, 05:48 PM

5,044 posts, read 2,406,658 times
I suspect that was always the case with all presidents. The difference is they didn't get caught because they did a small rehearsal. However with Joe you must put them out there. I don't think many of us would be able to answer some of these questions on the fly if we weren't coached.

Old 04-26-2023, 05:49 PM

21,167 posts, read 19,768,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingaround12345 View Post
I suspect that was a,ways the case with all presidents. The difference is they didn't get caught because they did a small rehearsal. However with Joe you must put them out there. I don't think many of us would be able to answer some of these questions on the fly if we weren't coached.
You think the media gave Trump questions beforehand? I never saw Trump use cheat sheets.

Old 04-26-2023, 05:53 PM

515 posts, read 256,223 times
He better be careful.. if I get access to the notes he is going to get T-ts Magee'd.

Old 04-26-2023, 05:56 PM

25,978 posts, read 22,169,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingaround12345 View Post
I suspect that was always the case with all presidents. The difference is they didn't get caught because they did a small rehearsal. However with Joe you must put them out there. I don't think many of us would be able to answer some of these questions on the fly if we weren't coached.
Well, we aren't holding the most important job in the USA. At least I would not wander off stage, or talk about my favorite ice cream after a horrible incident where people died, or try to sell out the country to China, but that is just me, I guess.

Biden can barely speak what yet answer questions. Try watching some clips of his blunders! The man is spent, and granted he was never on top of things, but now, he is just spent.

Yeah, Biden still has all his "marbles" NOT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtYyfyr6Q-E

Old 04-26-2023, 06:00 PM

46,325 posts, read 27,157,406 times
"And, by the way, when you do [build the EV charging stations] — think about it this way, my grand-pop who I never met, he died in the same hospital I was born in two weeks before I was born, and my grand-pop was, as they say in Maryland was from Balmore," Biden said. "He worked for the American Oil Company and his job was to open up new gas stations around the country back in the late 20's and 30's. And guess what, people didn't want those gas stations because they didn't want all those how many thousands of gallons of oil, gasoline sitting below the surface in my neighborhood. They were worried about it. But once that gas station was built what happens? You end up having a drug store, you end up having a coffee shop, it generates growth."

This really needs to be in the biden lies thread.....but...anyway.....

https://twitter.com/theMRC/status/16...n-records-show

Old 04-26-2023, 06:01 PM

18,490 posts, read 8,314,397 times
does not matter one little bit....

he can't follow the damn things anyway

Old 04-26-2023, 07:23 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,242,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Well, we aren't holding the most important job in the USA. At least I would not wander off stage, or talk about my favorite ice cream after a horrible incident where people died, or try to sell out the country to China, but that is just me, I guess.

Biden can barely speak what yet answer questions. Try watching some clips of his blunders! The man is spent, and granted he was never on top of things, but now, he is just spent.

How dare you criticize the demented old man that proves to the world on a regular basis as to what a fool he is. The defending of his incompetence and incoherence is always great stuff, even though “I’m told not to answer questions” and needs a cheat sheet to remember, lol

Old 04-26-2023, 07:28 PM

5,044 posts, read 2,406,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtYyfyr6Q-E
I understand all of that he is still more rational than you .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies