Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2023, 11:07 AM

8,941 posts, read 2,963,926 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
Well, to the OP - why no fighting for men's restrooms.
Riddle me this.
What is that 20 men can do at the same time, that two women can't?

Easy.

Pee in the same bucket. Urinals are not easy to use being anatomical female. Answered?
Are urinals the only receptacles in men's rooms?

Old 05-23-2023, 11:09 AM

18,725 posts, read 7,604,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paracord View Post
Or really just "women" and "men."

Gender is binary, and involuntary. There's no such thing as a "trans man." That's just a woman.
It's a woman who believes that if she really, really WANTS to be a man, that makes her a man.

Similarly, a pretend-woman (aka "trans woman") is a man who believes that if he really, really wants to be a woman, that makes him a woman.

Both are highly confused and delusional.

Old 05-23-2023, 11:15 AM

8,941 posts, read 2,963,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
It's a woman who believes that if she really, really WANTS to be a man, that makes her a man.

Similarly, a pretend-woman (aka "trans woman") is a man who believes that if he really, really wants to be a woman, that makes him a woman.

Both are highly confused and delusional.
And really this mental illness is nothing new. These people have been around for a long time.

The Democrat party, however, recently saw them as a new, untapped mine of "victims" that they could latch onto. That's how this has all become "mainstream" in the last few years.

Before these people were simply kept out of normal society because most people don't want their kids to end up this way.

If a few women have to get raped in the restroom or prison, and a few need to lose some scholarships and awards in sports, so be it, I guess.

Old 05-23-2023, 11:17 AM

6,015 posts, read 2,840,559 times
Because misogyny is more popular than misandry?

Old 05-23-2023, 11:23 AM

35,060 posts, read 31,284,584 times
Quote:
Also, why are there no "trans men" who have committed crimes fighting to be in men's prisons?

Why are there none taking over men's sports?

Why is it ALWAYS a one-way street?

Statistically you'd think it would be pretty even, no? OR is there something else going on?
At least in sports, there's no way a transman can compete with a biological man.

There's no transman that is going to outrun Usain Bolt. A transman in an MMA fight is going to be obliterated, even by a smaller biological man.

Old 05-23-2023, 11:26 AM

5,581 posts, read 2,306,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serious Conversation View Post
At least in sports, there's no way a transman can compete with a biological man....
I posted a link in this thread about trans man that placed 2nd and 3rd in 2 different races in the paralympics and another trans man that was made the olympic team. They had to win against a lot of other men just to get on those teams.

Old 05-23-2023, 11:38 AM

13,709 posts, read 7,987,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post
It is a scam. Perverted men want to scope out nude women. Male prisoners want it easy or to be able to have sex with female prisoners. Unscrupulous men have been given a gift on a golden platter.

There is nothing to gain for women playing as dudes. What female convict wants to be gang raped in a male prison? What female playing dude wants to be in a men's locker room full of swinging sausage? They all have girlfriends. They don't want to be around men. Girls playing dudes would get smoked in male athletics.

It is a one way street. Biological women playing dude have nothing to gain by being among men. It is the perverted men or the men trying to game the system to their advantage, that want a free pit pass to be in places filled with women. It is obvious.

Guys in skirts don't even have to pay a cost of shame or embarrassment anymore. Nothing is stigmatized, so if you are an obese pervert you can just join a Sorority and you get to sit on the couch all day watching pretty girls run around in shorts and towels.

What a deal!

The Left is getting treated to a world of their own making, in every respect from trans abuses, to homeless everywhere, to an epidemic of crimes by 13 year olds.

Thanks for nothing.

Agree.
https://www.city-data.com/forum/65309229-post9.html

Old 05-23-2023, 11:38 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,743,685 times
Quote:
Also, why are there no "trans men" who have committed crimes fighting to be in men's prisons?

Why are there none taking over men's sports?

Why is it ALWAYS a one-way street?

Statistically you'd think it would be pretty even, no? OR is there something else going on?
Google up "transmen images". You will rapidly come to the conclusions that there are more of them than you think, and you could well know one or two yourself. You just don't know it.

I think we hear more about transwomen, maybe because most people can understand why a person would want to be a man, but have a much harder time understanding why a person would want to be a woman.

I am a woman, bodily and emotionally. But I've always been somewhat jealous of male privilege.

Old 05-23-2023, 11:57 AM

13,626 posts, read 10,027,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Google up "transmen images". You will rapidly come to the conclusions that there are more of them than you think, and you could well know one or two yourself. You just don't know it.

I think we hear more about transwomen, maybe because most people can understand why a person would want to be a man, but have a much harder time understanding why a person would want to be a woman.

I am a woman, bodily and emotionally. But I've always been somewhat jealous of male privilege.
Is there such a thing?

Old 05-23-2023, 12:02 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,743,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BECLAZONE View Post
Is there such a thing?
It's always seemed to me there was. When I was a child I was strongly discouraged from many activities because only boys were supposed to do them. I was supposed to stay inside and learn to dust and cook. Which, let me be the first to tell you, are terminally boring. Later, when I started looking for jobs, I was supposed to type, also terminally boring.

And of course, guess what pays less?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies