Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who do you support out the 3 for president?
Biden 57 26.76%
Trump 55 25.82%
Desantis 101 47.42%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2023, 02:03 PM

9,094 posts, read 6,317,546 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordBronco1967 View Post
Perhaps you should have added RFK Jr. to the poll, since you gave two Republicans as an option? RFK Jr. is polling the same number as Governor DeSantis, too.
RFK Jr is one of the rare Democrats around today who is not demented.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2023, 02:15 PM

4,508 posts, read 1,864,025 times
It needs to be biden driving the bus when things get really really bad. Widespread devastation and suffering will ensure an eight year desantis presidency thereafter.

Old 05-26-2023, 02:16 PM

23,862 posts, read 24,111,507 times
I was really thinking some time ago that I could support DeSantis even if Trump were running. He was saying and doing a lot of the right things for a while and he still mostly is, but it seems more contrived now for some reason and he has all the charisma of a cardboard box. For now I'm liking Trump.

Anything can happen and I've consciously decided to not get worked up AT ALL during the primaries. The various factions within the Republican party will be trying to pit supporters of one candidate against supporters of the others and the Democrats will be trying to hurt everyone. We don't need to contribute to the internal division, so I'm going to let each candidate make their case and make a quiet decision in the primary, then support whoever the Republican candidate is in the general.

Old 05-26-2023, 02:33 PM

6,025 posts, read 2,846,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usc619 View Post
I’m going to hold my vote until someone actually bring something to the table for AA.
What?

Old 05-26-2023, 02:45 PM

24,492 posts, read 17,232,699 times
Any one BUT Biden. I like Trump. I like Desantis and I will vote for either one. We cannot have another 4 years of the Biden disaster.

Old 05-26-2023, 03:10 PM

25,961 posts, read 22,120,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordBronco1967 View Post
Perhaps you should have added RFK Jr. to the poll, since you gave two Republicans as an option? RFK Jr. is polling the same number as Governor DeSantis, too.
Yes, I was looking for him. It would also give a better feel for where people are by not dividing the Republican vote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofball86 View Post
That will probably change now that Desantis has announced he's running.
Only time will tell. I don't think he is as popular as some think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Trump 2024. Trump EARNED it .
Trump is a patriot, and was on his way to trying to unravel the mess the Dems made, so if anyone can save the country now, it would be Trump with the millions that support him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
He's earned nothing yet he will have to convince the party first, that's the first test....
You mean a party that really doesn't have another viable candidate? DeSantis is not viable. Reminds me of Cruz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paracord View Post
The Democrats will never allow a competitive primary this cycle.

Let's be honest. RFK Jr. has no shot to be on the ballot come November 24.
RFK, Jr. would never, ever get on the liberal nut case agenda, and be a puppet to evil that is pulling the strings of Biden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana Holbrook View Post
If only the whole country would split like this poll so far.
Yep, that would give the Dems the election, and that would be nothing to smile about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
DeSantis is my governor he fights against the cultural war against the leftists. He is a good governor. Trump on the world stage is way more experienced than DeSantis and has taken all what the FBI lying Democrats, impeachments over nothing and stands strong. Trump has my vote.
Yes, this is not the time to put in an amateur, as DeSantis is satisfying the greater portion of people in Florida, but the problems facing the nation are much bigger.

Old 05-26-2023, 03:11 PM

23,559 posts, read 17,227,205 times
Come on, who would vote for Biden??????????????

Be serious!

Old 05-26-2023, 04:22 PM

9,829 posts, read 7,262,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Come on, who would vote for Biden??????????????

Be serious!
If the other option is Trump or DeSantis, then, me.

Old 05-26-2023, 04:28 PM

8,484 posts, read 6,891,592 times
Stormy Daniels. She knows all the ins and outs of Trumpism.

Old 05-26-2023, 07:35 PM

8,336 posts, read 2,965,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
No good deed ever goes unpunished though. Trump is living proof of that. How much more abuse can the big orange junkyard dog really take though? At some point, it would become elder abuse. I feel he has done more than enough to defend America from enemies both foreign and domestic. Time for some new blood with less baggage, although who ever it is, the media will make sure their bags become filled with crap.
Trump is stronger then ever. I think he enjoys the abuse.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies