Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2023, 12:13 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,203,740 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
https://www.foxnews.com/media/jane-f...ls-arrest-jail

Fonda said the climate crisis would cease to exist without racism, the patriarchy

The older she gets, the crazier Hanoi Jane seems to be

She is out of her mind
7-8 MORE YEARS? I feel like we've been on this timeline for decades now...lol

Fonda is a tool. Why don't women and POC get to inventing all the tech to save us?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2023, 04:11 PM

3,644 posts, read 1,600,118 times
She is touting the "degrowth" movement which has taken hold in EU that we haven't heard about much in the US yet.

Quote:
The de-growth movement...argues that humanity can’t keep growing without driving humanity into climate catastrophe. The only solution...is a transition away from treating economic growth as a policy priority to an acceptance of shrinking GDP as a prerequisite to saving the planet vox.com
And yes the movement believes white supremacy colonialism and capitalism is the cause of the climate crises and much of the world's problems. The goal is to de-populate and de-industrialize mankind.

It appears that in the de-growth movement recession is now considered a good thing? Germany is now in recession caused by inflation of rising high energy cost. They banned nuclear power in 2011 and became heavily dependent on foreign energy. They banned oil to Russia because of the war.

Last edited by james112; 05-29-2023 at 04:25 PM..

Old 05-29-2023, 07:04 PM

78,382 posts, read 60,566,039 times
I have to say that it's always ironic hearing someone like Jane Fonda talk about the huge role women have played in society and how they have been all these huge positive forces in creating the country and shaping the world with regards to anything positive and the minute there is an opportunity to blame dump something negative? It's all the men's fault.

Classic misandry.

Old 05-29-2023, 07:18 PM

19,426 posts, read 15,236,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
I have to say that it's always ironic hearing someone like Jane Fonda talk about the huge role women have played in society and how they have been all these huge positive forces in creating the country and shaping the world with regards to anything positive and the minute there is an opportunity to blame dump something negative? It's all the men's fault.

Classic misandry.
Maybe she should donate all her proceeds from "Barbarella" in order to fight the "evil white man."

Old 05-29-2023, 07:45 PM

3,307 posts, read 1,218,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LookinForMayberry View Post
I am always interested in how certain "types" of males have a need to denigrate women who have an alternative notion about things. You cannot just disagree with a woman, you have to create derisive names for them. Is that something you learn in junior varsity locker rooms?

As for Jane and white men, frankly as a white woman not Jane, it seems to me that white men have been calling the shots in how society exists for about -- I don't know, before Abraham was in the desert writing tablets on the mountain with God?

That means that white men have chosen to base an economy on destruction of natural resources, prohibiting women for controlling anything, including their own bodies, and standing on the necks of anyone incapable of killing them, mostly not white. So, as I see it you should probably just stop there and own it, because Jane isn't that far from the mark.
White people barely came out of their caves in the times of Abraham lol. They were a historical footnote in that time period. Sorry you have been deluded by your white supremacist belief system.

Old 05-29-2023, 07:49 PM

52,249 posts, read 52,655,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LookinForMayberry View Post
I am always interested in how certain "types" of males have a need to denigrate women who have an alternative notion about things. You cannot just disagree with a woman, you have to create derisive names for them. Is that something you learn in junior varsity locker rooms?

As for Jane and white men, frankly as a white woman not Jane, it seems to me that white men have been calling the shots in how society exists for about -- I don't know, before Abraham was in the desert writing tablets on the mountain with God?

That means that white men have chosen to base an economy on destruction of natural resources, prohibiting women for controlling anything, including their own bodies, and standing on the necks of anyone incapable of killing them, mostly not white. So, as I see it you should probably just stop there and own it, because Jane isn't that far from the mark.
Do you really believe any of this?

If you replaced women here from men with this post and you'd be run out of town.

Misandry is real.

Old 05-29-2023, 07:50 PM

3,307 posts, read 1,218,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Have you seen her recently?

My wife and I watched the movie "80 for Brady" and in it Fonda looked ridiculous. Does she not know how big her carbon footprint is to make her look 50 not 85? And not to mention all the animals that died in the testing of all that makeup she piles on.

Look in the mirror Jane, you are part of the problem not the solution.
Ehh she will look the other way when it benefits her. I would never use her as a moral barometer for anything.

Old 05-29-2023, 07:56 PM

8,340 posts, read 6,784,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
https://www.foxnews.com/media/jane-f...ls-arrest-jail

Fonda said the climate crisis would cease to exist without racism, the patriarchy

The older she gets, the crazier Hanoi Jane seems to be

She is out of her mind
Such as the ravages of old age your body your mind and your money go. And her case the mind was first at the end.

Old 05-29-2023, 08:06 PM

5,921 posts, read 2,757,706 times
What are Jane Fonda's thoughts on bio-Men pretending to be real womXn?

The left keeps telling me that Men are better at Women'ing, than Women are.
LOL!

Old 05-30-2023, 07:52 AM

1,398 posts, read 2,508,225 times
Obviously, Jane Fonda has always been a narcissistic dingbat with no idea what it means to be in a loving relationship. One ruinous relationship after another. Narcissists always have destructive relationships with the opposite sex.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies