Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does glamorizing pride effect your spending?
I will try not to spend money at a place that shoves pride in my face 171 56.07%
I am more likely to spend money that shoves pride in my face 30 9.84%
No effect on me 104 34.10%
Voters: 305. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2023, 08:47 AM

10,481 posts, read 6,991,011 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyxjon View Post
Cool story. But I’m sure it helps your neighbors to know to avoid you.

My neighborhood is majority Democrat and I appreciate when people put signs (IN THIS HOUSE, WE BELIEVE …) and flags on their homes so that they can virtue signal. It helps me to know which people I don’t want to get to know.
Yep, its a mental illness. They push for blm, as long as they are not in their neighborhood and illegals but wont invite them to stay in their homes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2023, 08:49 AM

10,481 posts, read 6,991,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
Bless your heart. My next door neighbors are gay and will be surrogate grandparents to my kids. My upstairs neighbor is trans. The like me just fine.

Would it be better if I publicized that I'm an abject pervert who is overly concerned with the genitalia of the people in the stalls next to me in a public restroom?
20 years ago you would be be on Jerry Springer.

Old 05-31-2023, 08:58 AM

8,336 posts, read 2,963,757 times
Absolutely. And will protect my kids and grandkids from those wanting to involve kids in their sexual mental disorders by any means necessary.

Old 05-31-2023, 09:01 AM

6,023 posts, read 2,843,063 times
Quote:
My next door neighbors are gay and will be surrogate grandparents to my kids.
What?

Old 05-31-2023, 09:02 AM

6,804 posts, read 9,354,170 times
Quote:
Bless your heart. My next door neighbors are gay and will be surrogate grandparents to my kids. My upstairs neighbor is trans. The like me just fine.

Would it be better if I publicized that I'm an abject pervert who is overly concerned with the genitalia of the people in the stalls next to me in a public restroom?
Bless your heart.

YES! There is a contingent of the gay community who very much wants to see the genitalia of the people in stalls next to them in public restrooms. Look up “cruising.”

I know you were trying to take a dig at people who are concerned about biological men using women’s restrooms, but your statement is actually something that most Democrats would highly approve of.

Old 05-31-2023, 09:04 AM

15,632 posts, read 10,390,278 times
companies that push political agendas **** me off. i avoid them year round and have changed my choice in purchases accordingly for several years. same goes for actors and musicians that push their politics on consumers. i haven't bought their movies, tickets, or music, either.

Old 05-31-2023, 09:06 AM

8,918 posts, read 4,649,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
I have a gay son. pride parades have been gone on for over 20+ years.

Why now must they get kids involved. That's where you have problems.
They have been going on for more than 50 years, and used to include NAMBLA, but the two decided to keep their political associations out of the public's eye, for about the past 40 years.
https://americansfortruth.com/issues...groups/nambla/
Quote:
More than two decades ago, I met Stevenson in the course of Americans For Truth’s predecessor, Lambda Report’s, efforts to expose NAMBLA and pro-pedophile groups worldwide. AFTAH’s and LR’s investigative reporting inspired a 1994 American law barring U.S. taxpayer funding to any international organization with pedophile connections.

History note: NAMBLA was once allowed to march in homosexual “pride” parades.

One thing NAMBLA is right about: pederasty–sex between men and boys–has ancient roots and must be included in the history of (male) homosexuality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyxjon View Post
Cool story. But I’m sure it helps your neighbors to know to avoid you.

My neighborhood is majority Democrat and I appreciate when people put signs (IN THIS HOUSE, WE BELIEVE …) and flags on their homes so that they can virtue signal. It helps me to know which people I don’t want to get to know.
I agree. Part of the reason I check out threads like this, is to know who the enemy is. They love to "out" themselves here, almost as much as I love speaking the truth to them.

Old 05-31-2023, 10:11 AM

15,946 posts, read 12,287,130 times
I never went to Target before, and I'm not going to start now. So far none of this affects me at all. I don't really care that much, to be honest. I don't hate transgenders. I don't really care if I see a pride flag.... to be honest I'm not even paying attention either way. If there was a pride flag in a store I'd probably walk right by without even noticing it was there.

However, corporations are better if they simply keep their mouth shut and don't do anything obvious to make themselves stand out for or against. Stop pandering to progressives. I mean, it's not like they're going to start loving wal-mart, so wal-mart really has no reason to pander to them. Why not just sell your product... why do you have to pander to political causes? The left loves to push their ideology out there in an obnoxious manner, but then they are more than willing to say offend Christans, and can you imagine if corporations put out some display promoting Christianity or the Bible? I try to think about this from the other person's perspective. I see the left's blatant hypocrisy here. They are controlling the narrative, or attempting too. They think their position is morally superior, and right now they have the power to push it. Conservatives never seem to fight back. If they do fight back, good for them. I don't particularly care as I'm fairly moderate.

Old 05-31-2023, 10:13 AM

1,676 posts, read 1,534,598 times
Poll results are predictable af lmao

Old 05-31-2023, 10:15 AM

31,041 posts, read 22,070,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by primaltech View Post
Are they removing your vagina? If not, then what's the problem?

What other people do with their bodies, what they're into sexually, what clothes they wear, etc.- all that stuff is their business, and not mine.

What ever happened to this being a free country? Do conservatives not believe in that anymore?
"Free country"
How you try to push your agenda on other people's children is a problem. Free country? You can do what ever you want as an adult, just Keep your experiments off our children.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies