Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2023, 10:46 AM

17,534 posts, read 39,126,512 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
This just seems classic frontotemporal dementia. First signs are difficulty walking or walking stiffly, and inappropriate hostility that seems to come from nowhere. Very significant personality changes. (This man bears no likeness, whatsoever, to the man Oprah Winfrey interviewed. It was in 1988, so a long time ago, but no one changes this much just naturally over time).
I agree with you. I have seen many interviews from 80s and 90s of Trump, where he came across as intelligent, well informed and good natured. Somewhere along the line he turned into this crazy clown, and not in a good way. I do think there might be some dementia or other mental issues going on.

I will say this: I will NOT under any circumstances vote for this man! At this point I don't trust him and I really, really dislike his over-the-top angry, childish behavior.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2023, 10:53 AM

10,851 posts, read 4,529,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSox 15 View Post
LMAO. It's milquetoast.

Not that I expect his sheep to have caught that.

yeah, ewww, 'milk toast'

almost as bad as 'peanutbutter mayonaise'

Old 06-01-2023, 11:26 AM

6,131 posts, read 7,986,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetfeet View Post
Yep....A baby who gets things done (positive things) and looks out for the interests of Americans FIRST (unlike like Graft man Biden).

TRUMP is honest...he gets straight to the point, there is no mis-understanding...there is no Time Wasted.

He's rough on his friends, and even rougher on his enemies.

That was sarcasm, right?

Old 06-01-2023, 11:37 AM

12,595 posts, read 6,650,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofball86 View Post
former President Trump slammed his onetime press secretary Kayleigh McEnany on Tuesday, accusing her of providing the “wrong” poll numbers during an appearance on Fox News.

“Kayleigh ‘Milktoast’ McEnany just gave out the wrong poll numbers on FoxNews. I am 34 points up on DeSanctimonious, not 25 up,” Trump said in a Truth Social post, using his nickname for Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R)

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...leigh-mcenany/

It's the childish name-calling and acting like a two-bit schoolyard bully that makes Trump unelectable most voters are tired of it.

Kayleigh was one of his top loyalists and always defended him apparently he has no respect for anyone who has worked for him.
This is a good example of the worst of his main personality flaw.
Kayleigh McEnany is a top notch individual. Smart, sharp, honest, incredibly organized & articulate...she is even sweet.
She is a big supporter...of the very kind he is fortunate to have.
So...she cites one poll instead of another that had Trump leading DeSantis by more...and he goes off on her like that?
They have a name for people like that.
I don't know if he can ever fix that major flaw in his character.
Most unfortunate.

Old 06-01-2023, 11:42 AM

12,595 posts, read 6,650,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
And the comedy continues ... Trump is such a pathetic clown, trying to keep himself relevant. Crap like this only proves that he is not.
I know! He should have been "nice" and called her a "Lying Dog-Faced Pony Soldier".

Old 06-01-2023, 12:08 PM

15,834 posts, read 6,539,575 times
Another one under the bus.

Old 06-01-2023, 12:10 PM

508 posts, read 459,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
This just seems classic frontotemporal dementia. First signs are difficulty walking or walking stiffly, and inappropriate hostility that seems to come from nowhere. Very significant personality changes. (This man bears no likeness, whatsoever, to the man Oprah Winfrey interviewed. It was in 1988, so a long time ago, but no one changes this much just naturally over time).

Wrong. As someone whose family has dealt with dementia on more than one occasion, I can tell you Donald Trump does not have it. Now Joe Biden on the other hand shows classic signs of cognitive decline. Sadly those on the left will vote for him even if he was in a coma.

Old 06-01-2023, 12:26 PM

6,820 posts, read 14,032,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mila123 View Post
Wrong. As someone whose family has dealt with dementia on more than one occasion, I can tell you Donald Trump does not have it. Now Joe Biden on the other hand shows classic signs of cognitive decline. Sadly those on the left will vote for him even if he was in a coma.

Trump was born a moron so not much you can do about that.

Old 06-01-2023, 12:28 PM

8,079 posts, read 10,077,804 times
Just another example of:

#ETTD

Old 06-01-2023, 12:46 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 7 days ago)

35,629 posts, read 17,961,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mila123 View Post
I'm sorry you had to deal with this. Frontotemporal dementia is horrid. And it presents VERY differently from other kinds of dementia, which often manifest in confusion and forgetfulness.

But I completely disagree that he's not showing the hallmark red flags of this disorder, often called Me Me Me Me Me Disorder. Because that's how it manifests itself. It looks less like dementia, and more like narcissism, in people (usually men) who have never had that trait before.

I'm certainly not unique in my curiosity about this. If you google it, and Trump, you'll find many lively discussions. After posting that observation yesterday, I decided to google it and yep.

Who knows.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies