Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2023, 12:49 PM

25,684 posts, read 18,773,845 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
This just seems classic frontotemporal dementia.
Please refrain from making Biden comments in a Trump thread.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2023, 12:51 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 1 day ago)

35,580 posts, read 17,927,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Please refrain from making Biden comments in a Trump thread.
Biden is exhibiting signs of a more common form of dementia, that I mentioned in the thread above. Disorientation and forgetfulness.

That's completely different from frontotemporal dementia. (Often called frontotemporal disorder).

We'll see. This will either get worse fairly quickly, or not.

Old 06-01-2023, 12:57 PM

10,172 posts, read 20,773,094 times
I think he's more annoyed by her loyalty to Fox than anything else. Fox has snubbed Trump, anyone working at Fox who supports him has been muzzled. In his mind he sees it as disloyalty towards him since she would not have had a job at Fox if not for being employed by him. Still not a good stone for him to throw. I like her, and I think he's being a little unfair towards her.

Old 06-01-2023, 12:59 PM

8,928 posts, read 2,960,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
I think he's more annoyed by her loyalty to Fox than anything else. Fox has snubbed Trump, anyone working at Fox who supports him has been muzzled. In his mind he sees it as disloyalty towards him since she would not have had a job at Fox if not for being employed by him. Still not a good stone for him to throw. I like her, and I think he's being a little unfair towards her.
He's doing a prime time townhall in Iowa on Fox tonight!

Old 06-01-2023, 01:17 PM

12,350 posts, read 9,711,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofball86 View Post
former President Trump slammed his onetime press secretary Kayleigh McEnany on Tuesday, accusing her of providing the “wrong†poll numbers during an appearance on Fox News.

“Kayleigh ‘Milktoast’ McEnany just gave out the wrong poll numbers on FoxNews. I am 34 points up on DeSanctimonious, not 25 up,†Trump said in a Truth Social post, using his nickname for Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R)

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...leigh-mcenany/

It's the childish name-calling and acting like a two-bit schoolyard bully that makes Trump unelectable most voters are tired of it.

Kayleigh was one of his top loyalists and always defended him apparently he has no respect for anyone who has worked for him.
Unbelievable. Nothing he says or does surprises me anymore. The man apparently won't be happy until he alienates every last supporter, including his family.

Quote:
FoxNews should only use REAL Stars!!!â€
To say a thing that cruel about Kayleigh brands him with words I can't even post here.

Old 06-01-2023, 01:19 PM

9,971 posts, read 5,669,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsychic View Post
I agree with you. I have seen many interviews from 80s and 90s of Trump, where he came across as intelligent, well informed and good natured. Somewhere along the line he turned into this crazy clown, and not in a good way. I do think there might be some dementia or other mental issues going on.

I will say this: I will NOT under any circumstances vote for this man! At this point I don't trust him and I really, really dislike his over-the-top angry, childish behavior.
It doesn't take a deep psychological analysis to explain his sudden change in behavior: the whole power elite used to love him, venerate him, celebrate him, wanted to be him, be seen with him, party with him, rub elbows and hob-nob with him, hit him up for campaign or charity donations, etc.

Then when he decided to run for office as a *gasp!* Republican, his entire social and financial circles turned against him quite publicly and vocally. He used to be the toast of Manhattan; now he probably couldn't get anyone there to serve him a watered-down drink at dingy a corner tavern. And it wasn't because there was some major transformation in who he was or how he behaved or his professed values to the extent he had any; they just plain felt betrayed and they were going to let him know it and make him pay.

So yeah, you can see why his demeanor toward the ruling/managerial class might have made a reciprocal shift.

Old 06-01-2023, 01:29 PM

25,684 posts, read 18,773,845 times
Quote:
Biden is exhibiting signs of a more common form of dementia, that I mentioned in the thread above. Disorientation and forgetfulness.

That's completely different from frontotemporal dementia. (Often called frontotemporal disorder).

We'll see. This will either get worse fairly quickly, or not.
Well, I'll tell you one thing. With all that Trump has been put through, and taking into account his rather narcissistic personality, I'm surprised he's not completely nuts in an asylum by now. I know I would be.

Old 06-01-2023, 01:31 PM

3,989 posts, read 6,573,136 times
Quote:
Well, I'll tell you one thing. With all that Trump has been put through, and taking into account his rather narcissistic personality, I'm surprised he's not completely nuts in an asylum by now. I know I would be.
Oh he's completely nuts already. The only reason he hasn't been committed yet is $$$$

Old 06-01-2023, 01:31 PM

12,350 posts, read 9,711,220 times
Quote:
This just seems classic frontotemporal dementia. First signs are difficulty walking or walking stiffly, and inappropriate hostility that seems to come from nowhere. Very significant personality changes. (This man bears no likeness, whatsoever, to the man Oprah Winfrey interviewed. It was in 1988, so a long time ago, but no one changes this much just naturally over time).
This man bears no likeness to the man who ran and won the Presidency in 2016.

Yes, of course he attacked and insulted....the likes of Jim Acosta, Adam Schiff, and Jim Comey. Not sweethearts like Kayleigh McEnany. More and more, every word he utters is a gift to Ron DeSantis.

Old 06-01-2023, 01:39 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,449,182 times
Quote:
He has a hot temper and can be unbearable when he is unhappy.

He is also rich enough, so people put up with him for the money. He can make his own reality, he can say something and people will agree with him to his face no matter how absurd. No one who wants the job will argue with him. He is very accustomed to it.

It takes a strong personality to be able to dictate to lawyers and make them use his very words and sign their own names to it. We have seen Trump's lawyers do just that.

The hotel Mar-A-Lago is his asylum.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies