Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2023, 07:58 AM

25,741 posts, read 18,809,520 times

Advertisements

Would you stop blaming the Holy Jab?

The guy clearly masturbated too much in his youth. THAT is why he suddenly went blind and paralyzed (yes, your mom was right about that). Why all of a sudden at this point, you ask? After all, that was years and years ago, right? Well, I'll tell you why. During certain solar cycles, sunspots affect the body that is compromised due to past masturbatory behavior. It specifically affects the optic nerve and coccygeal nerve pair (and other various nerves within the spine).

Old 06-02-2023, 08:11 AM

25,741 posts, read 18,809,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea3821 View Post
Doctors are indoctrinated through their education. Full stop. IQ of a doc matters not. And there are plenty of docs who disagree with yours. *shrug*
A high IQ can be a great thing, but you are absolutely right. IQ is one factor among many. I'm sure Dr. Mengele had a high IQ as well.

Old 06-02-2023, 08:31 AM

18,090 posts, read 15,670,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDS_ View Post
he's an MD and researcher also his wife is a biochemist (MS degree) and an MD and her IQ is higher than his. Both recommend and take covid vaccines. I promise you they are not fools or morons. Further, my wife and I are not fools or morons either and if the kid's suggest my wife and I take the next round of shots we will.

Highly educated and in the sciences for the win! Booyah!

Folks who are high(er) risk, including my fellow pre and full Diabetics, are recommended to be vaxxed. As always, a discussion with one's doctor is advised. It doesn't mean taking every booster, btw, but staying on top of one's health includes talking about these things.

Old 06-02-2023, 08:49 AM

5,169 posts, read 3,088,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lottamoxie View Post
Highly educated and in the sciences for the win! Booyah!
It’s 1959, a wondrous new drug from Ciba called Thalidomide is widely available. It was created by a small group of men “Highly educated and in the sciences”, but without extensive testing, especially on females. Assuming your smart kids back then told you it was OK, and knowing the testing was limited, would you take those pills?

Desperate, panicked decisions were made in 2020, common sense and long-standing testing protocols were abandoned for expediency. IMO the public health policy response to Covid-19 and the resulting MRNA “vaccines” should not be held up as shining examples of medical science.

Old 06-02-2023, 08:56 AM

18,090 posts, read 15,670,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimAZ View Post
It’s 1959, a wondrous new drug from Ciba called Thalidomide is widely available. It was created by a small group of men “Highly educated and in the sciences”, but without extensive testing, especially on females. Assuming your smart kids back then told you it was OK, and knowing the testing was limited, would you take those pills?

Why would I have been prescribed Thalidomide in the first place? It doesn't prevent anything, it was used initially as a sedative, then was used to treat other things in pregnant women.

You've got a classic false equivalency going. Congrats to you. Doesn't work, though.

BTW, the first polio vaxx failed. Good thing they kept going with it and learned, instead of giving up. They wiped out polio for at least 2 generations.

Old 06-02-2023, 09:09 AM

1,659 posts, read 1,242,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea3821 View Post
Doctors are indoctrinated through their education. Full stop. IQ of a doc matters not. And there are plenty of docs who disagree with yours. *shrug*
Well that’s it. I’m 46 with one minor medical issue. I’ve decided I’m going to stop going to my GP immediately and start using the medical expertise of some random dickslap on the internet. Here’s to a healthier, longer lasting me!!

Old 06-02-2023, 09:13 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 8 days ago)

35,630 posts, read 17,968,125 times
So. Is all this mystery a publicity stunt?

It's really strange that mainstream media is not appearing to pick up this story, and it's all mysterious and secret.

Latest tweet I could find, something about Jamie will reveal his health issues when he's ready. Something to that affect.

I suspect it's either a drug overdose or a suicide attempt.

Old 06-02-2023, 10:09 AM

19,792 posts, read 18,085,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
1. Some people are so easily misled.

2. After all the information out there and you're going to get another round? R.I.P. What happened to taking the shot once and that's it? What happened to natural immunity? Get it once no need for the shot right? Then why is the CDC telling us otherwise? Yea lets believe the bought and paid for who have been caught in multiple lies.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
If your kid is like you, that posters IQ is much higher than his.
1. The idea of taking one shot was a mistake.

2. Natural immunity per your usage is overrated and shorter lasting.

3. Mistakes made and better knowledge supplanting older ideas over time does not equal lying.

4. My kid is better than me in every way that matters, nothing make me happier.

5. As I alluded earlier there's roughly 1 chance in right around 75,000 the other guy's IQ higher than my son's. While we are bickering on the internet over made up facts and bad information my son is performing brain surgeries - literally.

6. Like I said above not quite 100% of MDs and DOs have been and continue to be vaxxed. And on the other side roughly 100% of the least medically knowledgable people around plus a handful of luddite-celebrity nurses and techs aren't..........see the trend?

Old 06-02-2023, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Have at it. Take 10 boosters if you want. Just don't force anyone else to do anything.
That's a sharp change of position. IMO it's silly to avoid vaxing over bad information and bad logic. That said I'm the last guy around who would force anyone vax-up.

Old 06-02-2023, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post

So the less educated and highly educated are vaccine hesitant? That's pretty funny.

Everything is funny when you are constantly playing games.....doubly so when you rig a couple of lines into a fake quote. Is that the best you can do?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies