Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2023, 12:56 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 11 days ago)

35,637 posts, read 17,994,810 times

Advertisements

We'll see how Tuesday goes. Best to hunker down, I guess.

Did they not learn from 1/6, not to threaten to declare war against the United States in the name of the orange dude?

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...kle-up/674367/

Old 06-11-2023, 01:27 PM

5,044 posts, read 2,403,374 times
These militia civil war types are a bunch of loud mouthed cowards. They get on the internet and talk but bend over and spread them in real life. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Old 06-11-2023, 01:33 PM

25,776 posts, read 18,840,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post

Did they not learn from 1/6, not to threaten to declare war against the United States in the name of the orange dude?
Because running into a building with your smartphone when the guards waved you in is "declaring war against the United States." Your comment is an insult to those veterans who actually lived through a real war... you know, a war with guns, bayonets, landmines, tanks, aircraft and an enemy fighting force that is out to kill you in any way they can.

The J6 riot has gone from a protest to a riot to an insurrection/treason to now a "declared war" with you leftists. To being worse than the Civil War and Pearl Harbor. Where do you guys go next with this? Worse than the sun going supernova or a meteor hitting the earth? I guess for you folks to actually understand a war, you'd need to be plopped down right in the middle of one. J6 was no war. And to claim it was a "declared war" is total balderdash.

Old 06-11-2023, 01:35 PM

43,150 posts, read 18,306,779 times
Quote:

If you are scared then stay home and keep the door locked.
Put on CNN and sit there and wait.

Old 06-11-2023, 01:37 PM

6,107 posts, read 2,731,285 times
Crazy Kari still thinks she's the duly elected governor of Arizona both she and Biggs are an embarrassment to Arizona.

Lake thinks all this sucking up to Trump will get her the VP spot or a Senate endorsement.

Old 06-11-2023, 01:38 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,864,961 times
Quote:

If you keep this up, you might actually get a job offer from The Babylon Bee.

Straight up comedy gold, especially quoting such an unbiased source as The Atlantic.

I'll be willing to bet that there will be no Civil War on Tuesday, unless, of course, Use Your Illusion II is on my playlist at the gym.

Old 06-11-2023, 01:42 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 11 days ago)

35,637 posts, read 17,994,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
If you keep this up, you might actually get a job offer from The Babylon Bee.

Straight up comedy gold, especially quoting such an unbiased source as The Atlantic.

I'll be willing to bet that there will be no Civil War on Tuesday, unless, of course, Use Your Illusion II is on my playlist at the gym.
They're threatening. And I'm a quick study - when they threaten to go to battle for Trump, I believe them. We've all seen it before.

Old 06-11-2023, 01:44 PM

25,776 posts, read 18,840,914 times
Quote:
... go to battle...
My God. Nevermind. Not even worth responding to it's so ludicrous. Battle. Battle. Yeah, sure thing.

Old 06-11-2023, 01:45 PM

35,715 posts, read 21,081,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
It's called sarcasm. The chances of "the right" starting a civil war in Miami as the OP questions are about as likely as me becoming president someday.

Not really sure what you mean by "can go thug if needs too".... What are you trying to say? Are some people going to use the opportunity to loot and pillage stores as is usually the case when chaos descends upon America's cities? Will they smash all the storefronts like they did in Washington DC the first day Trump took office? Will there be "street takeovers", illegal street races, people doing donuts and running into bystanders? "Fiery but mostly peaceful" protests???
Right now have some fringe Nazi groups hanging around Disney with RonnieD flags. Already threatened the Daytona Sheriff. It’s the summer season where hot heads explode. Not saying These repubs will do anything, but Miami will respond. The PD is well equipped. I don’t know why Kari is still talking, but sorry, the RWRR are making riffs.

Old 06-11-2023, 01:51 PM

18,472 posts, read 8,298,361 times
Miami is just not the kind of town for that.....too many NY'ers and yankees....Cubans might walk around banging pots and pans but that's about it
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies