Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2023, 06:13 AM

8,806 posts, read 6,122,780 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I did a quick search of this person, and this video showed up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quzOVIWmxJ0

It looks like this person wanted others to accept the body without questioning. It seems to me in this person's mind, bottom does not define a woman, top does. =)

It is also kind of sad that this person thinks the men who date this person are "cis gender straight men." lol
It’s really confusing. They are legitimately mentally ill. A “woman” with a penis, I’ve heard it all now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2023, 06:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
Well, she's right. The person is s male, and it's not illegal for a man to go without a shirt in public. But does that mean she doesn't believe a man can become a woman just because they want to? That kinda goes against the party line.
Right, to say it’s a man so it’s fine is clearly stating that this is not a woman at all. The left has circular logic and uses semantics to manipulate the masses.

Old 06-14-2023, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil75230 View Post
Eh, so what if some lady showed her boobs in public. I'm sure parks and beaches in Europe have much "worse" all the time. It's not like they've collapsed into an apocalyptic hellscape on account of it.

Why not? If they fought for freedom to own property and make a legitimate and honorable profit from it (among other things), then why exclude the freedom for people to pursue different lifestyle choices - so long as they're not illegitimate and dishonorable? Put another way, the US is a democracy, not a conformist aesthetocracy
That’s not the point. At all. It’s a family event at a govt building and they were there as invited guests. It’s not a topless beach in Europe.

Old 06-14-2023, 06:19 AM

30,692 posts, read 18,313,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea3821 View Post
Right, to say it’s a man so it’s fine is clearly stating that this is not a woman at all. The left has circular logic and uses semantics to manipulate the masses.
Although, to be fair, this reasoning works both ways. There were transmen who were exposing their bare chests in the same shot as Montoya, but there's no outrage about that.

Old 06-14-2023, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
Sure, chicken doesn't want extremely painful bottom surgery. Once the faux vagina is constructed it must be constantly (daily to several times a day) dilated, which is extremely painful. If not dilated the wound heals and the faux vagina remains closed.

Intercourse is also VERY VERY VERY painful!

Before I retired, we worked with a transitioned F to M who was very open in talking with co-workers. Said it was the biggest he ever made in his life. Had problems getting a relationship with men. When they did, it was usually very short term
This actually makes a lot of sense with regard to how depressed and miserable they are even after transitioning. The ones who use puberty blockers never develop mature sexual organs, and the adults who do it, it just would never be the same once the original parts are missing and fake ones are put in their place. On top of it, most people just think they’re freaks and don’t want to date them or have a long term relationship. In contrast to the young people, these do know what they’re missing and once it’s gone, it’s gone.

Old 06-14-2023, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
Although, to be fair, this reasoning works both ways. There were transmen who were exposing their bare chests in the same shot as Montoya, but there's no outrage about that.
I did personally call it out on the first thread about it yesterday I think. Neither is acceptable. It just gets confusing bc the women had theirs cut off and the man had fake ones put in so it’s like bizarro world.

Old 06-14-2023, 06:22 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,783,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
When I see men walking around town topless, not at the pool, not working out, not at the beach I definitely think it’s weird, kind of trashy. Shirtless men )in this case, females with mastectomies ) as party guests at the White House. Super trashy.

Old 06-14-2023, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...e-celebration/

The person who did that was banned by the White House, but it's unlikely that will get much attention. The issue wasn't with that specific protester but with the fact that event happened in the first place and even more so, that trans people are allowed to exist at all.
You’re actually right on this, except for the last line. Nobody can prevent a type of person from existing.

Old 06-14-2023, 06:32 AM

30,692 posts, read 18,313,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
When I see men walking around town topless, not at the pool, not working out, not at the beach I definitely think it’s weird, kind of trashy. Shirtless men )in this case, females with mastectomies ) as party guests at the White House. Super trashy.
I personally don't have a problem with the concept of bare chested-ness even at the White House in this context, which was a festive event outside on the lawn. That said, and acknowledging that I'm in the minority on this, this went beyond mere bare chested individuals out relaxing, but involved sexualized fondling, which I condemn.

Old 06-14-2023, 06:37 AM

9,493 posts, read 5,273,735 times
Based on the photo of Miss Thing and her mammaries I've reached this conclusion.

Just having breasts doesn't make you a lady.

I'm not offended by much but that photo offended me. At the White House. Such class (not)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies