Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2023, 09:30 AM

11,367 posts, read 16,746,710 times

Advertisements

Maybe we should start a Gofundme page for a 1 way ticket to the country of her choice?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I’m blessed to travel the world for my career. I’ve been in plenty of countries that I would have my human rights, healthcare, free/assisted schooling, don’t have to fear mass shootings or white supremacists, don’t have to be concerned about the highest maternal mortality rates," she wrote.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/wnba-...-country-trash
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2023, 09:55 AM

24,560 posts, read 17,308,779 times
Natasha Who? I scanned the article and all I saw was Blah Blah Blah and the typical nonsense from one of these spoiled social justice warriors that use their celebrity to denounce this country.

What is she doing to make it better? Complaining about it is doing nothing but making her look ungrateful.

Maybe she should ask her fellow WNBA player Britney Griner how she now feels about America?

Yes America has its faults and a dark past BUT it is still the Best Country in the World and if we can get someone back in the WH that actually Loves America it will get even better for all.

Old 07-03-2023, 09:58 AM

10,523 posts, read 4,076,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
Maybe we should start a Gofundme page for a 1 way ticket to the country of her choice?

"I’m blessed to travel the world for my career. I’ve been in plenty of countries that I would have my human rights, healthcare, free/assisted schooling, don’t have to fear mass shootings or white supremacists, don’t have to be concerned about the highest maternal mortality rates," she wrote.

Oh the irony here. And the countries that tend to not offer free health care, human rights, free assisted schooling or don't have white supremacists tend to be non white countries. She should go visit some parts of Africa or the Middle East.

Old 07-03-2023, 10:03 AM

4,903 posts, read 3,323,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post

She can buy her own damn ticket.

I'd like to see more professional sports outfits start inviting these people to seek employment elsewhere (think Colin Kaepernick). Coaches, too. Starting with Gregg Popovich, who's been more concerned with politics than basketball for 6 or 7 years now.

Old 07-03-2023, 10:06 AM

9,569 posts, read 5,641,407 times

Why because she is saying truths about America?
Just because you don't agree with her opinion doesn't mean you can tell another American to get out and leave the Country.

Old 07-03-2023, 10:08 AM

13,549 posts, read 4,333,114 times
and then they complain why the WNBA has trashy ratings. This is the garbage they produce in the schools.

Old 07-03-2023, 10:09 AM

8,060 posts, read 3,955,140 times
WNBA champ Natasha Cloud expands on America criticism after calling country 'trash'

Hey Natasha, don't forget to take your cannabis oils with you when you travel abroad!

Old 07-03-2023, 10:09 AM

9,569 posts, read 5,641,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Natasha Who? I scanned the article and all I saw was Blah Blah Blah and the typical nonsense from one of these spoiled social justice warriors that use their celebrity to denounce this country.

What is she doing to make it better? Complaining about it is doing nothing but making her look ungrateful.

Maybe she should ask her fellow WNBA player Britney Griner how she now feels about America?

Yes America has its faults and a dark past BUT it is still the Best Country in the World and if we can get someone back in the WH that actually Loves America it will get even better for all.
It's funny how some think this country is still the best thing besides Sliced bread.

Old 07-03-2023, 10:20 AM

6,399 posts, read 2,728,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
It's funny how some think this country is still the best thing besides Sliced bread.
And it's sad how some do everything they can do to destroy this Country and tear it down at every chance.

Are there any particular countries you think are better?

Old 07-03-2023, 10:22 AM

17,650 posts, read 17,763,295 times
She is free to apply to become a citizen of one of those countries. I’ve been to countries I enjoyed but I was realistic enough to know that they weren’t perfect and they weren’t my home. There are trade offs to some of the things she wants in those other countries. An honest and intelligent person would list the countries they like better than USA and the things they like about those countries that they don’t feel they’re getting in USA. I suspect most of her feelings are taught from a culture and family history of being taught to hate USA. I’ve known some people like that in the Navy. They couldn’t wait to go to another country because of how much they hate USA believing it is a racist country. They weren’t prepared for Seth’s reality of some of those countries. They don’t have the open history of racism because the majority of the population are native Europeans, native Asians, or native Africans. Introduce people outside the native population and you see a difference. Introduce a sizable non-native population and the animosity and racism rears its ugly head. In so,e countries it is a thousand little cuts while in other cases it is literally institutional in laws and authorized police actions and restrictions on owning or renting property. Grass is always greener on the other side until you go live on the other side.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies