Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2023, 05:28 AM

9,510 posts, read 9,122,179 times

Advertisements

The video covering Biden’s arrival into meet the new King is awkward. Biden slowly and stiffly walks and barely manages the stairs.

https://youtu.be/W-JkulF-Bdk

Video at 27:00 covers the stairs. No narrative, just you decide how slow Biden moves; even compared to King Charles.

Video at 32:00 shows stiff Biden walking and then trying to talk to the guard before King Charles shuffles Biden away. And the Biden puts his hand on the king, with is another no no.

Why are democrats all in for Biden in 2024? Does Biden even know he’s running?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2023, 05:33 AM

4,936 posts, read 2,082,682 times
Besides being a national embarrassment on the global stage, he is old and his warranty has already expired and he is now running on fumes… And this will only get worse in the coming months.

Old 07-11-2023, 05:36 AM

22,017 posts, read 9,591,807 times
I don't think they are all in for him. They are just trying to figure out a way out. They are in between a rock and a hard place. If they don't run Kamala, they will get dinged for racism by the black women they need.

As far as Biden, this is the class Parkinson's gait. My mom has it. I see it.

Old 07-11-2023, 05:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
I don't think they are all in for him. They are just trying to figure out a way out. They are in between a rock and a hard place. If they don't run Kamala, they will get dinged for racism by the black women they need.

As far as Biden, this is the class Parkinson's gait. My mom has it. I see it.
Couldn’t they find another black woman to replace Kamala for 2024 run? Biden did not have to jump over and sandbags in England (so far).

Old 07-11-2023, 05:43 AM

8,088 posts, read 10,113,473 times
Wracked with arthritis. Let any of us do as well as he does with his schedule at his age.

Old 07-11-2023, 05:47 AM

5,975 posts, read 2,791,128 times
What is wrong with Biden’s stiff arms when he walks?

Side effect of years of cocaine use? j/k

Old 07-11-2023, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Bear View Post
Wracked with arthritis. Let any of us do as well as he does with his schedule at his age.
So we’re supposed to be happy with what Biden can barely do and even allow him to occupy the whitehouse vs a senior center….

Old 07-11-2023, 06:03 AM

4,936 posts, read 2,082,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
So we’re supposed to be happy with what Biden can barely do and even allow him to occupy the whitehouse vs a senior center….
^^^^^ This is exactly the main point. He is clearly not physically and/or mentally capable on being POTUS at this point. Honestly, and like MOST of the country, I do not even think for a minute that he is actually running the country or even making basic policy decisions at this point.

Seriously, when was the last time we ever seen a POTUS being rescued from himself by the Easter Bunny?!?! I’ll help the Progressive Far Left with the answer… NEVER! And that’s where we are today.

He should be 25A, but that would leave us with Harris, who is one of the top five dumbest people in the country AND it has nothing to do with her Color. It pains me to say this, but I truly hope Biden makes it to January, 2025 AND I accept that we are screwed with the worst president within the last 100 years. Jimmy Carter was never as bad as Joe Biden and Carter was pretty bad.

God help us!!

Old 07-11-2023, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post
^^^^^ This is exactly the main point. He is clearly not physically and/or mentally capable on being POTUS at this point. Honestly, and like MOST of the country, I do not even think for a minute that he is actually running the country or even making basic policy decisions at this point.

Seriously, when was the last time we ever seen a POTUS being rescued from himself by the Easter Bunny?!?! I’ll help the Progressive Far Left with the answer… NEVER! And that’s where we are today.

He should be 25A, but that would leave us with Harris, who is one of the top five dumbest people in the country AND it has nothing to do with her Color. It pains me to say this, but I truly hope Biden makes it to January, 2025 AND I accept that we are screwed with the worst president within the last 100 years. Jimmy Carter was never as bad as Joe Biden and Carter was pretty bad.

God help us!!
Nice summary. Can’t rep enough.

Old 07-11-2023, 07:25 AM

4,683 posts, read 1,970,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Bear View Post
AH the point is "any of us" are not the President of the United States, which is exactly the point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies