Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-20-2023, 11:18 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,368,360 times

Advertisements

LOL. Pretty common businessman behavior. Ive seen them pay a bar to hire a prostitute for a business owner to get the contract. I know, everyone here is shocked by this. But yeah.

Old 07-20-2023, 11:22 PM

10,477 posts, read 6,991,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
LOL. Pretty common businessman behavior. Ive seen them pay a bar to hire a prostitute for a business owner to get the contract. I know, everyone here is shocked by this. But yeah.
Well this probably also happened in Wolf of Wallstreet, but it wasnt linked to foreign companies/nations giving money to the Biden family.

Old 07-21-2023, 02:55 AM

11,473 posts, read 5,995,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
Very telling that virtually none of the news networks are covering these hearings. If the evidence and hearings were targeting Trump then this would be widely covered on the news networks. Sadly we have here a case worse than Watergate and a direct violation of the first amendment of the US Constitution and yet it is crickets from the press and a loyal wall of defense on the Democratic Party side of Congress. There’s possible evidence of a former US Vice President and now current US President receiving money from foreign governments in exchange of either access to or favors from Joe Biden with his sons as the go between. There’s direct evidence to the US government censuring US citizens right to free speech through coercion and false information to pressure social media platforms to censure or ban certain people because of views that run counter to the current administration.
Does anybody else remember the good old days when the biased media at least tried to hide it and pretend they were impartial? It seems so long ago.

Old 07-21-2023, 04:04 AM

4,904 posts, read 2,056,126 times
Today’s American media is a complete joke and should no longer be taken seriously by anybody since they will lie through their teeth and purposely hide the truth from the American people to push their agenda. Honestly, the American media AND big tech are only “slightly” one step above both Chinese and Russian media reporting.

As for old Joey Biden, we all knew he was a crooked lying @zz dog face pony Soldier who thinks he is some dapper and fake @zz mafia Don.

Knowing this and how the DNC and the media/big tech has screwed over the country, we have no choice but to keep this molding infected potato in the Whitehouse until January 2025. But, only has a figurehead with no power what so ever… This shouldn’t be an issue since he’s not calling the shots anyway. But it needs to be made VERY clear that he is guilty of a felony level crime. Furthermore, his presidential pardon powers need to be revoked immediately as well.

Let be serious and honest, K. Harris is without any questions one of the dumbest people in America today and should be barred from ever assuming the position of POTUS for any reasons, to include the natural passing of old Joey.

At this point, I am OK with Bill Clinton, Bush Jr., Obama, and Trump doing a 3-4 month rotational terms as “Intermediate President.” Any serious decisions, outside of a sneak attack on the country, will take the full agreement of three of the four former presidents to make it happen.

I only suggest this since I do not think you can impeach a VPOTUS for incompetence before becoming POTUS and immediately moving Speaker McCarthy in as president till January 2025.

Old 07-21-2023, 04:34 AM

5,047 posts, read 6,347,352 times
Can someone clarify for me which is accurate?

1) Uncorroborated evidence and testimony is devastating proof of guilt

2) Uncorroborated evidence and testimony means nothing until it's proven in a court of law since it's probably a witch hunt

K thx!

Old 07-21-2023, 04:35 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,183,047 times
Burisma's CEO said, "It cost 5 (million) to pay one Biden, and 5 (million) to another Biden," to fire the prosecutor investigating Burisma.

"Hunter will take care of those issues through his dad."

Although Hunter "was stupid, and his dog was smarter.

Old 07-21-2023, 05:16 AM

17,401 posts, read 11,973,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
You’d avoid a direct question, too, I see. I’m no lawyer, but I doubt any competent prosecutor would take a case to court based on testimony from a single source unless there was physical evidence to support it.

I also doubt you’d take kindly to being arrested because someone claimed you stole their car or assaulted them with no proof.
But they would if there were multiple sources, as is this case.

And what exactly is "proof" then? To use your example, unless everyone on a jury saw it with their own eyes, or a video of the exact moment it was stolen, nobody would ever be found guilty. Witness statements ARE proof.

Old 07-21-2023, 05:22 AM

19,838 posts, read 12,099,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
He was writing off his own prostitutes and personal sex club membership.

Old 07-21-2023, 05:27 AM

17,401 posts, read 11,973,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
You seem to have only a passing familiarity with the truth. I knew you’d be back. I’m irresistible. Admit it.
What about Joe's own words. Would that count as proof?

Fact: Hunter Biden served on the board of Burisma from 2013 to 2018

Fact: Viktor Shokin was Ukraine's top prosecutor, investigating Burisma in 2016

Fact: Joe Biden, IN HIS OWN WORDS, stated that he would withhold aid to Ukraine if Shokin was not fired.

Biden's exact words (you can watch them for yourself):

“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired , you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.

I'm sure you'll have some excuse why this is all a lie, and not proof, but no matter. The American people are waking up, and finally seeing what many of us have know all along. That the Bidens are a crime family, that used their power in office to line their pockets, by shaking down our enemies for millions.

Old 07-21-2023, 05:28 AM

2,002 posts, read 761,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaTransplant View Post
Can someone clarify for me which is accurate?

1) Uncorroborated evidence and testimony is devastating proof of guilt

2) Uncorroborated evidence and testimony means nothing until it's proven in a court of law since it's probably a witch hunt

K thx!
The bar was set when an uncorroborated dossier was used to investigate a candidate for president.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies