Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2023, 11:08 AM

89,060 posts, read 44,866,510 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
And Michelle looks like a monkey.
It was Ted Cruz's kids who were depicted as monkeys by a racist Washington Post lefty cartoonist.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2023, 11:40 AM

21,952 posts, read 9,517,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstarling View Post
How do you figure only 5% of America has Obamacare? Some background facts please.
https://www.hhs.gov/about/news/2023/...20Marketplaces.

16m is about 5% of the country.

16/331m = 4.8%.

Old 09-10-2023, 01:25 PM

31,088 posts, read 22,101,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
It was Ted Cruz's kids who were depicted as monkeys by a racist Washington Post lefty cartoonist.
They cover for all their favorite Racists from Byrd, Fetterman, Hobbs, Northam, Trudeau, and even good ol Borock, who said he never heard an anti-American word out of the mouth of the 20 year long minister that married him and Michelle

Old 09-10-2023, 01:26 PM

30,455 posts, read 21,289,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
Everyone knows Obama was a complete and total failure, but at least the liberals can say "We are no longer a racist country because, look, we elected a black president." Liberals will do anything to prove their self-righteousness, even if it means destroying the country.
He was the worst ever and the pure devil.

Old 09-10-2023, 02:33 PM

5,955 posts, read 2,883,450 times
Even B. Obama looks good next to Biden .

Old 09-10-2023, 02:40 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,017,046 times
Quote:
I have no idea who this is. Or when it was published. EDIT: see below. But it's disgusting. I hate stuff like this. The cartoon is showing the kids being thought of as just trained pets. I hate it either way.

But I do know, and so do you, that Pubs loved to laugh about how Michelle LOOKED like a monkey. There was eight years of it. Let's not play dumb.

By the way, the artist was fired from WaPo for this cartoon. Giant backlash and criticism from *its readers.*

Old 09-10-2023, 02:50 PM

Quote:
I have no idea who this is. Or when it was published. EDIT: see below. But it's disgusting. I hate stuff like this. The cartoon is showing the kids being thought of as just trained pets. I hate it either way.

But I do know, and so do you, that Pubs loved to laugh about how Michelle LOOKED like a monkey. There was eight years of it. Let's not play dumb.
I never heard anyone say that. Must be a figment of your imagination.

Quote:
By the way, the artist was fired from WaPo for this cartoon. Giant backlash and criticism from its readers.
She just depicted what they're all thinking. Everyone knows Democrats ARE the "minorities are incompetent so all kinds of allowances must be made for them" party while Republicans believe everyone should be treated equally. There was just a SCOTUS case that corrected the problem.

https://www.npr.org/2023/06/29/11811...court-decision

Old 09-10-2023, 02:53 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,017,046 times
Quote:
I never heard anyone say that. Must be a figment of your imagination.
Uh nope. It was everywhere. Facebook. Twitter. Here. And we all saw it. You too, if you were here in 2007.

Quote:
I just depicted what they're all thinking. Everyone knows Democrats ARE the "minorities are incompetent so all kinds of allowances must be made for them" party while Republicans believe everyone should be treated equally. There was just a SCOTUS case that corrected the problem.
No you just depicted what *you* are thiking. The artist was fired for her little stunt.

Old 09-10-2023, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Uh nope. It was everywhere. Facebook. Twitter. Here. And we all saw it. You too, if you were here in 2007.
I didn't see it. Maybe you imagined it. /shrug

Again, the lefty artist just depicted left-wing thinking. Everyone knows Democrats ARE the "minorities are incompetent so all kinds of allowances must be made for them" party while Republicans believe everyone should be treated equally. There was just a SCOTUS case that corrected the problem.

Old 09-10-2023, 03:00 PM

2,905 posts, read 995,124 times
Quote:

By the way, the artist was fired from WaPo for this cartoon. Giant backlash and criticism from *its readers.*
There used to be a poster here who referred to Michelle Obama as "Harambe" quite frequently, (except he was really not smart and never got Harambe's name right.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies