Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2023, 05:36 PM

5,044 posts, read 2,401,207 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Hunter said lots of things. Deosn't mean it was right.

He was burning money like crazy at the height of his drug induced phase.

Hunter was not the sole person in his company. He had partners.

Did they speak to Hunter spending the money on his Dad...nope...Nope they did not.

Even House Repoublicans are stepping down from trying to find any evidence of business deals.

They are starting to say there must be something there but they don't have to prove it.

Again -- Democrats used a similar concept when trying to prove Trump 'colluded'. Why would Don Jr. have a meeting with a Russian spokesperson if it wasn't about collusion?........

But there is no evidence. And we are to believe that there were all kinds of people involved who think that maybe there might have been but nobody knows for sure. Either the paper trail exists or it doesn't.
Again I don't follow it closely. Is it unconfirmed that the Biden's have millions of dollars going into their accounts? This is a very simple question. I ask because I don't know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2023, 05:43 PM

9,546 posts, read 7,075,105 times
Quote:
I get it -- you feel like there must be something because you want it to be there.

But no proof.

Just lots of -- oh look Hunter talked to his dad one time during lunch -- there must have been some kind of big secret deal struck that would have been illegal, immoral, wrong and involved millions of dollars -- but there is no deal, no paper trail.

But you feel like there must be something.

Okay. Can't debate feelings.

Give the proof, charge for crimes commited and move on.
Is this a new thing on CD, where libs accuse people of “feelings”? Someone did this to me yesterday.

I am not discussing my “feelings.”

$100 Billion and counting to Ukraine is plenty of proof. There are no coincidences.

Joe has been a dirty politician for FIFTY YEARS. This isn’t rocket science.

Quote:

At this point the Republicans in Congress are not arguing they have a full proof case and it isb eing sabbotaged...they keep syaing that the 'next' evidence is going to be the tell all...and it isn't...it just tells us what we know already.
Gee, this sounds familiar. If only I could put my finger on it….

Quote:

Hunter Biden (like the Kushner family) had a business partnership that took investment money for start ups and they may have tried to 'use' the Biden brand for clout but there is no evidence of any access to the VP..
No access to the VP? The VP was ON THE PHONE.

Quote:

Kushner 'brokered' a peace deal with the Middle East which was actually more of a business deal facilitating business transactions between Israel and the Saudis and his family's business was all over the Middle East and you see nothing suspicious there. AND you are right -- even if the Kushner family used their 'connection' as some kind of illusion as access -- was that illegal?
Can you please stay on topic?

Old 08-13-2023, 05:46 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,024,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calgirlinnc View Post
Is this a new thing on CD, where libs accuse people of “feelings”? Someone did this to me yesterday.

I am not discussing my “feelings.”

$100 Billion and counting to Ukraine is plenty of proof. There are no coincidences.

Joe has been a dirty politician for FIFTY YEARS. This isn’t rocket science.

Gee, this sounds familiar. If only I could put my finger on it….

No access to the VP? The VP was ON THE PHONE.

Can you please stay on topic?
Being on the phone doesn't mean that a deal was struck?

Why can't they find the paper trail?
Because it doesn't exist?
Did Hunter Biden think he was a hotshot because his dad was Joe Biden -- maybe -- but that doesn't mean Joe Biden benefited financially or had influence.

They can't prove it.
They have created a story based on some feelings but zero proof.

Old 08-13-2023, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Being on the phone doesn't mean that a deal was struck?

Why can't they find the paper trail?
Because it doesn't exist?
Did Hunter Biden think he was a hotshot because his dad was Joe Biden -- maybe -- but that doesn't mean Joe Biden benefited financially or had influence.

They can't prove it.
They have created a story based on some feelings but zero proof.
Follow.

The.

Money.

Old 08-13-2023, 05:50 PM

2,356 posts, read 1,153,390 times
Too much information for some folks to use deductive reasoning and come up with even the possibility that something very unseemly has been going on with the Biden crime family for decades. Oh well.

Old 08-13-2023, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingaround12345 View Post
Again I don't follow it closely. Is it unconfirmed that the Biden's have millions of dollars going into their accounts? This is a very simple question. I ask because I don't know.

There is no paper trail to Joe Biden.

There are payments to companies of which Hunter Biden was a partner in yes.
So if that revenue was then funneled out of the business to the Bidens themselves, wouldn't Archer be aware of that?

And most definitely you are given enough information to wonder but not all the information.

Why?

Because it would show that there is zero proof..no paper trail.

Most definitely Hunter Biden and his partners were given money from sources in other countries.

NO there is no paper trail to follow that money to Joe Biden & there is no evidence of any deal.

The smoking gun was suppose to be Archer --- the gun wasn't smoking......he just reiterated what was already known. Hunter talked to his dad during lunches and other peole were there -- in public, with no record ever of any deal being talked about.

Old 08-13-2023, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calgirlinnc View Post
Follow.

The.

Money.
No money has sbeen traced to Joe Biden.

Yes to Hunter & Devon's business accounts...which they both had access to.

That's the problem --- there is no paper trail of funds being submitted to Joe Biden. There is no record of any deals being made. Devon Archer there for the meetings/calls/etc....says he was unaware of any deals at all.

Come on. Hunter Biden was a drug addict who left a laptop and forgot aobut it...and you expect him to mastermind big political international dealings and never reveal anaything to his partners.

Old 08-13-2023, 05:54 PM

Quote:
There is no paper trail to Joe Biden.

There are payments to companies of which Hunter Biden was a partner in yes.
So if that revenue was then funneled out of the business to the Bidens themselves, wouldn't Archer be aware of that?

And most definitely you are given enough information to wonder but not all the information.

Why?

Because it would show that there is zero proof..no paper trail.

Most definitely Hunter Biden and his partners were given money from sources in other countries.

NO there is no paper trail to follow that money to Joe Biden & there is no evidence of any deal.

The smoking gun was suppose to be Archer --- the gun wasn't smoking......he just reiterated what was already known. Hunter talked to his dad during lunches and other peole were there -- in public, with no record ever of any deal being talked about.
Is it not possible that Hunter talked with Joe PRIVATELY about funneling money to him?

Old 08-13-2023, 06:01 PM

I'm not attached to Biden as a candidate. I would love someone else to take his place.

But the Republicans have been publicly and private investigating looking for something anything -- and they have got nothing.

Conservtive online media sites made such a fuss about Deovn Archer.....and he basically confirmed that while it seems like Hunter was sellilng access, there doesn't appear to have been access.

But honestly if you aren't fussing because the Kushner family business benefited from Middle East deals while Kushner was in The White House dealing with the Middle East...you have to wonder just how logical are you being.

I suspect politicians, families have 'used' the names of their family to benefit...does that mean Trump or Biden did something illegal....nope not at all.

Old 08-13-2023, 06:02 PM

29,825 posts, read 24,917,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Biden is guilty as Hell as Dems don't care, EOS.

That about sums it up. Every time democrats are forced to confront the truth, they bust out the "but Twump" card and that's where the discussion ends.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies