Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-19-2023, 08:52 AM

1,100 posts, read 433,673 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigboto View Post
Wow, that's a pretty bold move to come out and admit your lack of integrity. That you would serve on a jury and have the verdict decided regardless of what evidence you were presented.
I don't think you should brag about that.
Lol you're gonna come on here and talk to me about lack of integrity? After all the crap your side pulled?

Old 09-19-2023, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellymdnv View Post
It's quite telling that something that would be seen as shameful for most people is seen a a point of pride for Trump supporters.
Do me and half the country other people more favors and throw more BS at him.

It's y'alls funeral, yet the hilarious thing is y'all can't see nor register it. When he wins you guys are going to lose your minds. You ain't gonna stop him from running.

You do realize Trump is leading Biden in the polls. How bout them apples?

Old 09-19-2023, 09:41 AM

3,098 posts, read 3,789,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehrmantraut View Post
Just like that? Do you realize what an over-reach the DOJ has pulled here against Trump, big picture wise? Your side did yourselves NO favors (trust me) with this persecution and prosecution against 45. Bringing charges again after a mistrial would just sink your side even more.

Probably all of them, if it even gets that far. Just, odds are there will be Trump supporters in juries... They'll know to do nothing to identify as such during jury selections to get in there and selected. And Trump supoorters will be hanging the juries just because, and as payback for all this unneccesarey crap they've put him through just because democrats hate him. I would hate jury duty in general but I'd love it here. I would absolutely hang the jury and count sheep throughout the whole sham trials.
There is video evidence and witnesses (Molly,Corcoran)of the trump led conspiracy to hide and obstruct the return of classified documents from FBI agents.

There is video evidence , electronic communications and a witness (Tavares)of a trump led conspiracy to destroy subpoenaed surveillance video.

There is video evidence, electronic communications and witnesses to a conspiracy to hack voting machines in coffee county,GA.

The maga echo chamber talking points fall short against the evidence Jack Smith has against trump

Old 09-19-2023, 09:52 AM

2,133 posts, read 1,802,949 times
Quote:

It's y'alls funeral, yet the hilarious thing is y'all can't see nor register it. When he wins you guys are going to lose your minds. You ain't gonna stop him from running.

Since when do you guys believe in polls. One poll has him ahead though still within the margin of error and all of a sudden they are accurate? If that is so why don't you go back to 2020 and see Biden was ahead in almost all of the polls so it shouldn't have been a surprise that he won. But wait, you guys only believe that a poll is only correct when it shows that Trump is ahead and it doesn't matter if the methodology is questionable.

You are also delusional if you think that Trump has the support of half this country. At best is has the support of half of the Republican party which it's self has less that half of the eligible voting population. That would mean that you only have probably the support of about 30% of the population which has been pretty consistent since Trump started running in 2016. Unfortunately that will probably be enough to get him the nomination but on the flip side, that number is probably his ceiling and not his floor and once these cases start going through the courts and more information is revealed, that number is likely to go down.

Keep letting your hate blind you to reality.

Old 09-19-2023, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Since when do you guys believe in polls. One poll has him ahead though still within the margin of error and all of a sudden they are accurate? If that is so why don't you go back to 2020 and see Biden was ahead in almost all of the polls so it shouldn't have been a surprise that he won. But wait, you guys only believe that a poll is only correct when it shows that Trump is ahead and it doesn't matter if the methodology is questionable.
That's fair enough and I figured someone may call me on it. HOWEVER, I mostly believe these polls because you literally see all of the disaster America has become in the streets. And not for nothing but vitrually all of the polls are showing the same thing to Dems' chagrin. They're scared half to death. I'm not really a poll person but it should be noted that this time in 2016 Trump was still considered a joke versus right now where I'd bet my house he would win an election, if it was fair at least. Poll after poll has him ahead and Biden...well, not doing so well.

Quote:
You are also delusional if you think that Trump has the support of half this country.
75MM alive people voted for him in 2020, I doubt many of those voters are going to go against him this time and vote for Biden next year. And the more BS you guys throw at him the more popular he gets which also scares you guys to death.

You guys are gonna see, lol.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-b...ll-2023-09-17/

https://www.jpost.com/american-politics/article-759451

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...024-race-poll/

https://www.the-independent.com/news...-b2408099.html

Old 09-19-2023, 01:56 PM

1,500 posts, read 889,530 times
Quote:
That's fair enough and I figured someone may call me on it. HOWEVER, I mostly believe these polls because you literally see all of the disaster America has become in the streets. And not for nothing but vitrually all of the polls are showing the same thing to Dems' chagrin. They're scared half to death. I'm not really a poll person but it should be noted that this time in 2016 Trump was still considered a joke versus right now where I'd bet my house he would win an election, if it was fair at least. Poll after poll has him ahead and Biden...well, not doing so well.

75MM alive people voted for him in 2020, I doubt many of those voters are going to go against him this time and vote for Biden next year. And the more BS you guys throw at him the more popular he gets which also scares you guys to death.

You guys are gonna see, lol.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-b...ll-2023-09-17/

https://www.jpost.com/american-politics/article-759451

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...024-race-poll/

https://www.the-independent.com/news...-b2408099.html
4 indictments. Lots of proof…
Yeah let’s re elect this crook

Old 09-19-2023, 02:23 PM

1,500 posts, read 889,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
If he didn't accept it, is he going for the mental illness excuse?

If he couldn't accept it, is he going to plead stupidity?

If you're "told" something as the leader of the United States and you "don't accept it" that doesn't mean you don't *know*, it means...you just don't want to accept it.
Precisely

Old 09-19-2023, 02:35 PM

20,166 posts, read 9,069,121 times
Trump and Biden both need to go away. Neither belongs on a presidential ticket for many reasons.

Old 09-19-2023, 02:35 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,042,284 times
Quote:

It's not our funeral. The point is to try him for his alleged crimes. If that makes more righties vote for him, then that's their prerogative. These types of sideways threats are the way the mob does business. Being strongarmed now into just letting him go would be worse for our country even than him being elected. There will be no backing down. Sorry.

Old 09-19-2023, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
\There will be no backing down. Sorry.
Thanks for doing your part to ensure a second Trump presidency, I mean that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.