Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2023, 05:15 PM

57,409 posts, read 26,334,468 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRom View Post
I have my doubts as to whether Prighozin was on the plane. Everything points to a massive coverup, IMO.
That still needs to be established but he was on the passenger list and it was shot down, surprised this got such little attention here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2023, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
Russia played the American Press. My liberal neighbors came outside throwing a party, such fools they are.

The truth is Russia is winning the war and Americans are throwing their money into a fire pit.
A few hundred thousand dead and an incompetent military is winning, no one can believe that propaganda. Where did you read that they are winning.

Old 08-23-2023, 05:21 PM

26,576 posts, read 15,145,042 times
Quote:
I have my doubts as to whether Prighozin was on the plane. Everything points to a massive coverup, IMO.
My guess is he was on the plane and it will upset a lot of Russians and come back to hurt Putin. I could be wrong.

Old 08-23-2023, 05:24 PM

25,574 posts, read 56,545,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
That still needs to be established but he was on the passenger list and it was shot down, surprised this got such little attention here.
Another, longer thread, here:

https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...ger-plane.html

The hit on Prigozhin was only a matter of time. So, yeah, maybe somewhat of a 'yawn.' But, do lions roar? Putin assassinates those who oppose him, which Prigozhin did in a very public way. No surprise, really. Only surprise is he lived this long. I thought he'd be a goner that first week.

Old 08-23-2023, 05:30 PM

17,874 posts, read 16,004,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffwraith View Post
A plane Prigozhin was on just went down.

Hmmm....
Not confirmed, and it probably Globalists, like how they can kill that Iranian General, and even random Iranian Scientists (if true).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Universe93B View Post
https://www.cnbc.com/2023/08/23/wagn...ane-crash.html

The chief of Russian mercenary group Wagner, Yevgeny Prigozhin, is believed to have been killed in a plane crash, Russian state media reported Wednesday.

The aircraft, a business jet, crashed in the Tver region northwest of Moscow, with all 10 people onboard killed, according to Russia’s state news agency TASS. Prigozhin was on its list of passengers.
Nope nothing confirmed. Probably more lies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkYYdZHZghs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0618 View Post
Prigozhin was just taken out by russian forces as his plane was shot out of the air.
How you know it is RU, and not Americans like we do to Iranian General, or random Iranian scientists?

Quote:
I doubt any plane even went down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
Yep, I remember reading this thread yesterday and then saw the new today about the Wagner CEO dying in a plane crash.
Id wait confirmation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Even still, why will anyone think you can coup a whole country with just 8K men? And then, everything is just rosey? How does that happen?

Old 08-23-2023, 05:32 PM

30,485 posts, read 21,369,664 times
Quote:
Russia played the American Press. My liberal neighbors came outside throwing a party, such fools they are.

The truth is Russia is winning the war and Americans are throwing their money into a fire pit.
We did the same thing with two failed wars thanks to Bush 2. We break countries and blow money.

Old 08-23-2023, 05:35 PM

26,832 posts, read 22,629,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Brazen_3133 View Post
Not confirmed, and it probably Globalists, like how they can kill that Iranian General, and even random Iranian Scientists (if true).

Nope nothing confirmed. Probably more lies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkYYdZHZghs

How you know it is RU, and not Americans like we do to Iranian General, or random Iranian scientists?

I doubt any plane even went down.

Id wait confirmation

Even still, why will anyone think you can coup a whole country with just 8K men? And then, everything is just rosey? How does that happen?

You need to understand that Putin IS a globalist, he is just a globalist that didn't get the kind of place at the table that he was hoping for. So that's what his "struggle with globalism" was all about.

But Prigozhin on another hand - he was a genuine anti-globalist.

Old 08-23-2023, 05:41 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,727,228 times
Quote:
Your world clearly revolves around the US, but there is more to it than that

Quote:
Truth according to Tucker and other pro-Russia propagandists .

Old 08-23-2023, 05:58 PM

17,874 posts, read 16,004,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
You need to understand that Putin IS a globalist, he is just a globalist that didn't get the kind of place at the table that he was hoping for. So that's what his "struggle with globalism" was all about.

But Prigozhin on another hand - he was a genuine anti-globalist.
So then this whole war is a hoax

BBBWAAAAhahahahahaha, this is just great

So Prigster is an anti-globalist who actually thinks he can beat the Globalists with just a small Mercenary Company.

And then after he fails, decides to get on a plane and fly around what is essentially the front line. With that line being the NATO/Eastern Europe borders. Does he think he is Superman too?

Old 08-23-2023, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Brazen_3133 View Post

There is much displeasure with the loss of Russian lives in a senseless war instigated by Putin, we had trouble with recruitment in the ME wars, this is far worse. We loss a few thousand, Russia lost hundreds of thousands, there is a good deal of resistance within Russia. If you were guarding Putin would you be ready to give up your life.

Just imagine the fact that Putin needed to rely on mercenaries in Ukraine, what does that say about the vaunted Russian military. Just imagine if we had to send mercenaries to the ME.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies