Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2023, 08:36 PM

30,902 posts, read 32,998,960 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
"All day every day"? Nah. But it appears you're upset that people care and are outraged about this subject, and you feel the need to stifle them. why is that?
I cringe at the right's obsession with deranged sex. I have seen this before. It's like the cheating spouse who thinks everyone else is cheating, only in a "worse" way than them somehow.

I don't need to stifle anyone. Why be threatened by an observation if you believe it doesn't apply to you? If your hands are clean then they are. And why try to stifle any criticism of your party? Hmm.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2023, 08:41 PM

23,562 posts, read 12,525,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
I cringe at the right's obsession with deranged sex. I have seen this before. It's like the cheating spouse who thinks everyone else is cheating, only in a "worse" way than them somehow.

I don't need to stifle anyone. Why be threatened by an observation if you believe it doesn't apply to you? If your hands are clean then they are. And why try to stifle any criticism of your party? Hmm.
Treating it flippantly is not the best route for you to take.

Old 09-06-2023, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banjorsgalore View Post
Glad to know Democrats are in favor of child sex trafficking and child exploitation. Says more about you, than conservatives.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/centr..._n_5806972/amp

This is what you snark at conservatives for.

Democrats are truly sick people.
Sorry, no. I know how conserivatives get away with child abuse. And seeing them obsess over the sickest forms of sex they can dream up is disturbing.

Old 09-06-2023, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Treating it flippantly is not the best route for you to take.
Hmm. That ^ was flippant.

And my assertions are not flippant. They are true, observed, and conservatives' best kept secret. While pointing a finger. "Look over there instead."

Abuse is "good" conservatives' best-selling secret. But they out what they want to think about by bringing it up frequently.

It's like cheating, and your wife says "so why are you late for work?" And you say "Not because I was cheating or anything."

Old 09-06-2023, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Hmm. That ^ was flippant.

And my assertions are not flippant. They are true, observed, and conservatives' best kept secret. While pointing a finger. "Look over there instead."

Abuse is "good" conservatives' best-selling secret. But they out what they want to think about by bringing it up frequently.

It's like cheating, and your wife says "so why are you late for work?" And you say "Not because I was cheating or anything."
You seem threatened by an observation, a correct one btw.

Old 09-06-2023, 08:54 PM

Quote:
You seem threatened by an observation, a correct one btw.
Hmm...threatened by people who can't wait to bring up children in the context of sex...no, not threatened. Disturbed, though.

Old 09-06-2023, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banjorsgalore View Post
Disturbed by the lefts denial and advocacy for child exploitation. You’re not getting off the hook with ad hominems.

The left encourages child sex trafficking via policies.
Bill Clinton, Biden me anothony Weiner love partisan defenses.
Welcome to the forum. No, the left do not advocate for child abuse. That's the old saw conservatives like to use, because it makes them feel better about themselves. But that doesn't make it true. It just makes it an attack.

I never once supported child trafficking. And my language is hostile because I know the tricks actual abusers use...while everyone applauds them for being good people. So I bring that aspect out into the light. I know they don't like it. Too bad. Many children could be saved if so many adults weren't able to redirect the problem and come off as "good people." Den leaders. Priests. Youth leaders. Somebody's dad. Oh, they go to church, and they vote a certain way...so LOOK AWAY...at someone else. Like the Dems...

The FBI and cops risk their necks every day to try to save trafficked children. What do you do, besides talking eagerly about it?

Old 09-06-2023, 09:09 PM

17,623 posts, read 6,908,038 times
More death and destruction that Democrat voters are responsible for, but will deny they are responsible for. Sad.

Old 09-06-2023, 09:10 PM

17,623 posts, read 6,908,038 times
Quote:
Welcome to the forum. No, the left do not advocate for child abuse. That's the old saw conservatives like to use, because it makes them feel better about themselves. But that doesn't make it true. It just makes it an attack.

I never once supported child trafficking. And my language is hostile because I know the tricks actual abusers use...while everyone applauds them for being good people. So I bring that aspect out into the light. I know they don't like it. Too bad. Many children could be saved if so many adults weren't able to redirect the problem and come off as "good people." Den leaders. Priests. Youth leaders. Somebody's dad. Oh, they go to church, and they vote a certain way...so LOOK AWAY...at someone else. Like the Dems...

The FBI and cops risk their necks every day to try to save trafficked children. What do you do, besides talking eagerly about it?
You voted for child trafficking. Own your vote like an adult.

Old 09-06-2023, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Hmm...threatened by people who can't wait to bring up children in the context of sex...no, not threatened. Disturbed, though.
It's brought up because it's happening, and it is sad that you want people to keep silent about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies