Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2023, 05:04 AM

11,774 posts, read 5,787,833 times

Advertisements

There are still people out there that denied this happened even though I lived through it and personally saw it done as well as have contacts that worked in the homes to back it up. These people have their heads stuck so far up their a** - it's unbelievable.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2023, 06:33 AM

23,971 posts, read 15,072,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Cuomo Forced Nursing homes—to take Covid Pts.

The CDC was flip-flopping on Regulations, every hour too.

I'd be in a middle of a shift and We'd get a memo, Protocols were changing.
DD works at a pre school facility in NY. The NY Department of health and the department of education often conflict. Drives her nuts trying to figure out what to do.

Old 09-03-2023, 09:15 AM

43,074 posts, read 18,246,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
DD works at a pre school facility in NY. The NY Department of health and the department of education often conflict. Drives her nuts trying to figure out what to do.
The DOJ also has their hand in education every now and then as well...."Dear Colleague" letters.

Old 09-03-2023, 02:24 PM

31,020 posts, read 22,059,932 times
Wasn't just Cuomo who sent Covid infected patients to nursing homes, just like Whitmer, Murphy, and Wolf. Why were they all Democrats

https://apnews.com/article/new-york-...5b3192f2cdd6b5

Old 09-03-2023, 02:40 PM

19,206 posts, read 16,686,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post

I truly am beginning to believe that the CDC is not interested in saving lives, but MIGHT be working in league with the government to -- well, I am not going to say it.
They aren't and you don't have to say it, either. Some of us know what you mean and agree.

Old 09-03-2023, 05:18 PM

31,020 posts, read 22,059,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
They aren't and you don't have to say it, either. Some of us know what you mean and agree.
It's probably always been like that, with CDC people being linked to big Pharmaceutical companies. It's just being more politicized, with the Democrat voters now trusting big Pharma. Kind of the opposite of days in the past where Republican voters being more trusting. Same with the DOJ, FBI, and CIA.

Old 09-04-2023, 01:09 PM

50,739 posts, read 36,447,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Cuomo Forced Nursing homes—to take Covid Pts.

The CDC was flip-flopping on Regulations, every hour too.

I'd be in a middle of a shift and We'd get a memo, Protocols were changing.

I work in nursing homes, and even I can't figure out where they could have gone instead, though. Many of them already lived at the nursing home they were sent back to. Others lived alone and had no one to care for them, so couldn't go home. I can tell you with 100% certainty you cannot put sick elderly on cots on a Navy ship, they'd never get up from the cot, half would fall off, and they didn't have people on those ships changing diapers or other things elderly including people with dementia need. They didn't have people preparing thick liquids and pureeing food. Those people needed skilled nursing care.

To me the problem wasn't in sending them to homes either because that WAS their home or because they needed rehab and had no caregivers, it was on the nursing homes that didn't adequately quarantine those residents, and it was on them and the state to provide PPE, which they did not have.

Old 09-05-2023, 04:36 AM

24,398 posts, read 23,053,611 times
CDC: Center for Disease Creation. So it makes sense.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies