Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2023, 07:22 PM

30,253 posts, read 11,879,363 times

Advertisements

Its a well known fact that impeaching Clinton and Trump resulted in their approval ratings soaring to highs. Biden's approval ratings are a dumpster fire. He is old and stubborn and insists on running for a second term. The dems are starting to turn on him. Openly talking about his age and declining mental state.

Everything was lining up perfectly for the GOP to take back the WH. But the GOP like the dems during Trump's term and the GOP with Clinton cannot just leave things alone. You want the dems to rally around Biden. Impeach him.

Clinton Receives Record High Job Approval Rating After Impeachment Vote

Trump approval rating hits new high in Gallup poll, despite impeachment trial
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2023, 07:24 PM

14,241 posts, read 4,617,914 times
Why would exposing Biden Crime Syndicate to the American public via impeachment will improve Biden’s rating and 2024 election?

Did impeachment help Trump with his 2020 election?

Old 09-13-2023, 07:27 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,876,160 times
The larger question is will the rotting corpse that is Joe Biden still be breathing come 2024?

The dude is starting to make Dianne Feinstein look "healthy".

The Cadaver-In-Chief is slowing fading into the toilet of corruption that he has been a resident of for the last 50 years......no matter how many lies Kringe John Pierre tells on his behalf.

Old 09-13-2023, 07:30 PM

The democrats will rally behind this senile old fool regardless if he gets impeached or not.

What matters is the moderate, middle of the road voters who voted for Biden in 2020. Maybe Biden’s corruption out on national display via impeachment will push them to vote GOP in 2024

Old 09-13-2023, 07:31 PM

9,947 posts, read 4,700,843 times
The difference with Biden and Trump impeachments is there are more receipts for Biden's dealings. A little more than concocted dossier. That being said the msm will make excuses for Gangster Joe throwing him a pity party using the death of one son and addiction of another.

The problem is Hunter is more than a crackhead. I think the public lost sympathy for him by his 'plea deal' with many realizing the average person isn't going to get that. This makes Hunter more believeable as a partner in crime or facilitator of criminal deals.

Old 09-13-2023, 07:35 PM

15,893 posts, read 6,595,552 times
Yes, I had the same thought. It could potentially help motivate Biden voters.

Old 09-13-2023, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
“Oh man, gas and inflation under Biden are killing my monthly budget. I am also from NYC and the migrants are invading my city. Crimes are rampant. What am I supposed to do?”

“What?! The GOP wants to impeach MY PRESIDENT BIDEN for corruption?! I am going to take a day off from my second job to vote them out!”

Old 09-13-2023, 07:45 PM

57,411 posts, read 26,339,824 times
This will seal the fate of the republican party in 2024, the Freedom Crazies have taken over. The republican party is lost.

Old 09-13-2023, 07:47 PM

39,897 posts, read 26,578,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
Lets find out.

Lets make sure the impeachment investigation gets 24/7 coverage on the cable news programs

(CNN/BSNBC) like the Trump "phone call" impeachment did

Lets hear from only "hostile" witnesses and suppress supportive ones from testifying

Lets let every voter hear about the offshore bank accounts and the tens of millions of dollars funneled to the
Biden family for influence peddling.

Lets make sure at least 50% of every nightly news program covers it.

Let the taxpayers know about the $1 billion taxpayer dollars Joe gave to Ukraine to drop the corruption investigation into the company Hunter worked for.

Make sure the video of Joe BRAGGING about bribing Ukraine to drop the investigation is covered on every single news program for weeks.

Oh wait-the media is as corrupt as the Biden admin and the Dem party-and will NEVER cover the facts of the case. BUbubububTrump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-13-2023, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
This will seal the fate of the republican party in 2024, the Freedom Crazies have taken over. The republican party is lost.
you should be cheering for Biden impeachment if that’s the case
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies